It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A VERY Plausible Explanation For (Some) Mass Shootings, Assassinations, And Similar Occurrences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Scopolamine, or "Devil's Breath" as it's called in Columbia, is a chemical found in a variety of plants. When ingested, it causes a person to become completely obedient, all the while looking, acting, and talking normal. It was administered to human sacrifices of South American tribes, after which they were told lie down in mass graves to be buried alive, which they did without questioning. It is used today as a way to rob or rape people; give them the drug, tell them what it is you want them to do, and they will do it voluntarily. To anyone who is not aware they are under the influence, they appear completely normal. They do not, however, remember what has happened to them once the drug wears off.

There are stories of people finding their apartments completely empty, and when they go to ask the doorman what happened the response is, "You and your friend moved everything out. I even spoke with you and you said everything was fine." There are similar stories about women bringing home men to have sex.

This video is absolutely insane:

This begs the question, what if you administered this to someone without their consent and told them to go kill some people and then kill himself?

There is a lot of speculation by conspiracy theorists that mass shootings are part of the PTB's plan. In light of this information, it's really not that far-fetched.
edit on 19-10-2016 by humanityrising because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: humanityrising

This begs the question, what if you administered this to someone without their consent and told them to go kill some people and then kill himself? Or to assassinate someone?

you already know the answer to this

careful Alice

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I've watched the video on Vice. The real drug is suppressed emotions. People go off, because they been storing up anger until they explode.

Some do it spontaneously, some prepare to unload for a long time, working themselves into enough of a rage to carry it off. Once they are there all they need is a triggering moment, something to push them over the edge.

Drugs tend to defuse anger, or cover it up. But seething resentment, a force to be reckoned with.

Their cup runneth over, and POW.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: humanityrising

Absoultely a possibility!

They level of research that was put into brainwashing an individual is disturbing.

Scoplamine has defnitiely been referenced in some of the research I have seen, thank you for the vice documentary!

Also I have recently learned about George Estabrook, quite the connected fellow and has admitted to being able to hypnotize people into doing his bidding as far back as WW2, so yea... all of these mass shootings could very easily be the work of the shadow government.

Research George Estabrook!

In a 1971 article in Science Digest, Dr. Estabrooks claimed to have created hypnotic couriers and counterintelligence agents for operational use. “During World War II, I worked this technique with a vulnerable Marine lieutenant I’ll call Jones. I split his personality into Jones A and Jones B. Jones A, once a ‘normal’ working Marine, became entirely different. He talked communist doctrine and meant it. He was welcomed enthusiastically by communist cells, and was deliberately given a dishonorable discharge by the Corps and became a card-carrying party member. Jones B was the deeper personality, knew all the thoughts of Jones A, was a loyal American and was ‘imprinted’ to say nothing during conscious phases. All I had to do was hypnotize the whole man, get in touch with Jones B, the loyal American, and I had a pipeline straight into the Communist camp. It worked beautifully.”

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmWednesday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
OK. Yeah, it's possible that someone was administered a drug and went off.

It's also possible they were nuts. That something is a possible cause neither makes it probable nor certain.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Agreed. I think some may have a sinister back story that we may never know. But for the most part society is some tough $hi* to deal with, for many of us.

Part of being an adult is accepting how much things suck. But you also have to focus on what makes life great too. Life is finding balance. It's a constant journey. Unfortunately the journey is to bearing for some.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
There may be drugs that this would be possible under but I doubt scopolamine would be used as this. Motor control would be a huge problem.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Scopolamine was also one of the drugs being tested by MK Ultra, according to the Wiki entry. The continuance of programs like that have long suspected to be ongoing and there are reports of Czechoslovakian military using the drug as a truth serum.

It's out there, known about for decades and, I'm guessing, widely used in the clandestine world.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Scopolamine is used by millions of people daily in the treatment of motion sickness, and I don't see them going around killing people....
edit on 10/19/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Pseudoephedrine is used by millions of people daily in the treatment of hayfever and I don't see them ODing on meth.
edit on 19-10-2016 by Unresponsible because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Part of being an adult is accepting how much things suck.

Growing up, some people were never taught how to let_it_go.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanityrising
Scopolamine, or "Devil's Breath" as it's called in Columbia, is a chemical found in a variety of plants. When ingested, it causes a person to become completely obedient, all the while looking, acting, and talking normal.

In your own wiki link doesn't say that at all. It says:

loss of memory of events recently before exposure and sleepiness, similar to the effect of benzodiazepines or alcohol poisoning,

and a here's a doctor who has used it in experiments telling you about the effects:

It is “horrible stuff”, says Curran. “When I used to give it to people [in experiments], they hated it – it makes your mouth really dry, it makes your pupils constrict. Certainly high doses would be completely incapacitating.” And does it remove free will? “It would completely zonk you out,” says Curran, “ but I don’t know about removing free will. It incapacitates you because you’d feel so drowsy, you wouldn’t remember what was going on. But you would do after huge doses of alcohol, or lots of other drugs like Valium or other benzodiazepine drugs.

www.theguardian.com...

This begs the question, what if you administered this to someone without their consent and told them to go kill some people and then kill himself?

They'd probably be incapable of holding a gun, let alone carrying out a complicated and violent plan. It's a drug used to knock people out, so you can rob them - not for created a Jason Bourne assassin.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
The efficacy of this Scopolamine has been disputed numerous times. It does not turn people into mindless zombies that will bend to your will. Even if that were the case wouldn't people telling these mass shooters to stop while they are GTAing make them stop shooting?

originally posted by: Unresponsible
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Pseudoephedrine is used by millions of people daily in the treatment of hayfever and I don't see them ODing on meth.

Huge difference, you have to turn pseudophedrine into meth and its a pretty complex process. They are not just taking the pseudophedrine out of the cough medicine.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Lice000

It's true Scopolamine doesn't turn people into useful remote control assassins, but the point about sudafed was likely that a tiny dose for motion sickness isn't the equivalent of a massive "free will robbing" dose.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
How do i adress this topic? Let's say a very close friend of mine ;-) has experience with scopolamine.

The bullet points:

- stay away from it. with micro dosage of Scopolamine the high is interesting, but not pleasant. A little bit more than micro dosage and/or combined with alcohol or other substances and the high gets scary and it s a serious risk for your health.

- the stories about memory loss on Scopolamine are true (as always depending on the dosage).

- mental and physical abilities on Scopolamin are lowered, reaction times are slowed. people are still able to do simple tasks. more complex tasks, as hitting a target with a gun, or physical fights are are out of reach.

- I dont know how it was used in the MK Ultra experiments, i can only imagine it being used to sedate somebody to try to imply hypnosis or other mind influencing techniques. I can very well imagine, that that would work to a certain degree: the conscious mind is lowered, the subconscious is awake and people tend to forget (on the conscious level) what happenend under Scopolamine.

edit on 20-10-2016 by svetlana84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

Did you watch the video?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
How do i adress this topic? Let's say a very close friend of mine ;-) has experience with scopolamine.

The bullet points:

- stay away from it. with micro dosage of Scopolamine the high is interesting, but not pleasant. A little bit more than micro dosage and/or combined with alcohol or other substances and the high gets scary and it s a serious risk for your health.

- the stories about memory loss on Scopolamine are true (as always depending on the dosage).

- mental and physical abilities on Scopolamin are lowered, reaction times are slowed. people are still able to do simple tasks. more complex tasks, as hitting a target with a gun, or physical fights are are out of reach.

- I dont know how it was used in the MK Ultra experiments, i can only imagine it being used to sedate somebody to try to imply hypnosis or other mind influencing techniques. I can very well imagine, that that would work to a certain degree: the conscious mind is lowered, the subconscious is awake and people tend to forget (on the conscious level) what happenend under Scopolamine.

Thanks for the info. It does now appear that using this drug for my initial assumptions may not be as easy as I thought.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Scopolamine is only one of the ingredients in the drugs that have been developed over the years in efforts to achieve mind control over others. A tweek here and a nudge there---take away the un-wanted side-effects---and walah---it works perfectly on some people. These drugs were being tested in the human trafficking trades as far back as the '90s so I've not doubt that they've been able to refine them.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
Scopolamine is only one of the ingredients in the drugs that have been developed over the years in efforts to achieve mind control over others. A tweek here and a nudge there---take away the un-wanted side-effects---and walah---it works perfectly on some people. These drugs were being tested in the human trafficking trades as far back as the '90s so I've not doubt that they've been able to refine them.

That's what I'm thinking too. This particular drug may not be used for that, but surely modern science could synthesize on that does...or maybe not? Or maybe?

top topics

join