It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
We all know that warning all to well.

Those words spoken by JFK have never held more weight than this election after seeing the dirty tactics pulled first on Sanders and then at the Trump rallies. I never thought anything for a backlash in 2000,2004,2008,2012 yeah an unhappy bunch of people....but this time is different if people really do believe there has been a serious miscarriage of justice towards a peaceful American Revolution 2.
It may turn very ugly. I don't want it to be that way, and it shouldn't be that way but it is what it is.
This election will see either jubilation in the streets or riots in the streets and it all hinges on Trump winning.
If Clinton loses the liberals will hang their heads in anguish saying we should have put up Sanders.

But if Trump loses his supporters are going to say well the American democratic system is over, they will look for another way to win, and it won't be pleasant.

For the record I don't encourage any of that everybody should just stand down and live their lives as best they can, but I know many Americans won't do it, especially if they see the second amendment reinterpreted by newly appointed supreme court judges. Some of these good old boys that served time in the forces, won't be having any of that.

It truly worries me.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I agree. they could've won with anyone but Hillary it's not about trump losing. It's more so about Hillary being elected.
edit on 18-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Whether it's civil war or armed revolution, that would be playing right into their hands. We the people have the numbers and more importantly rights. The right to assemble for instance.

Anyone who thinks that an assault on the government is committing suicide. Out gunned and mostly out-tacticed?(lol).
The weaponry we are allowed is best suited for a defense.

Heads out of the MSM and into a few law books would go a long way.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

And this gets to the true genius of having Trump run and cause as much division as possible.

Setting the stage for the coming chaos, this has all been timed perfectly. It is clear that the elite want to have as much violence as possible hence their tactics at the Trump rallies.

Under the reign of Hillary we will be brought into the NWO, the violent revolution is simply one aspect of the problem-reaction-solution formula.

If Trump was not a part of the agenda, his run would never have even started.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Disgruntled Trump supporters won't do anything of the sort. They will do like people always do: get depressed by their candidate's loss, look for a silver lining, and then carry on with their lives.

You act as if the presidential election will somehow nullify our personal bills and responsibilities. As in, people have lives to live that have nothing to do with the US President.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

This election will see either jubilation in the streets or riots in the streets and it all hinges on Trump winning.

They haven't been gearing up for nothing.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

VOTE ! ! !

The best cause of democracy is to show with your vote - and when more and more will join and VOTE ... the voice behind of this will grow in power and force much larger than ANY weapon on this Earth can unleash. It is the power of will of the PEOPLE, it is harder to beat than any army, and it persists more than any war, strife can hold.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Mankind doesn't need another revolution.
Mankind needs an evolution.

Otherwise we're trapped inside a bubble and taking steps forward inevitably takes us back to our very first step. Progress will only be an illusion of time unless we evolve
edit on 19-10-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Mankind doesn't need another revolution. 
Mankind needs an evolution. 

One and the same, my friend.

Progress for the sake of progress isn't really progress. Nothing wrong with hitting the reset button when things are undeniably f**ked.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

But if Trump loses his supporters are going to say well the American democratic system is over, they will look for another way to win, and it won't be pleasant.

LOL, no they won't.

Nothing will happen, the world will move on, and people will realize that Clinton winning the election isn't the end of the world.

These same things were said about Obama winning, 1st and 2nd time.

The fact is that the Right is a lot of talk and not much action. The fact is, the majority of the population wouldn't support a violent revolution. Do you remember the Bundy standoff? They had no support, in fact most people were routing for them to be taken out.

But this is a normal part of the election process for the Republicans when they are losing. First they complain about the polls, then they complain about voter fraud, then when the desperation really sets in...they start with the scare mongering.

Trump has got you guys riled up into such a frenzy that you can't imagine him losing. But don't worry, it will pass.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I don't care who wins.
Really don't give a rat's ass.
It'll all come out in the wash.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
That's my point people were riled up against Obama, but McCain & Romney weren't, and faded fast after the election really their rhetoric was just political, Trumps message is genuine and organic to those that care and have not had a voice from their perspective.
Trump won't stop if he loses, this is personal, and people will take que's from him, this IS different.

It also depends to a great degree if Hillary tries to heal the country or goes wild with immigration, anti-Russia, and anti-gun and continues to ignore any radical terrorists attacks. If she goes further away from all of Trumps main points she will drive a deeper wedge between Americans than Obama ever did.
edit on 19-10-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Trumps message is real and organic?

Is it hell! Trumps message is not real, it's a sham, just like every other thing that falls out of his scheming, corrupt, often bankrupt mouth. You would not buy property from the man if you had an ounce of sense, and you would not invest with his companies if you knew his track record well enough to form an opinion of it. The man is a fraud.

Put another way, a man who cannot sell steak to Americans cannot be trusted to sell policy to its congress.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Not really this is my GOTO to explain the nastiness of a revolution...it postulates a gun grab taking place...
www.bob-owens.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Not really on what part of my post?

I read the page you linked. To me it's assumed that all of those leaderless people will be working together. IMO, in order for that to happen, many will have to die.

edit on 19-10-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Put another way, a man who cannot sell steak to Americans cannot be trusted to sell policy to its congress.

A Texan damn sure ain't gonna buy a New York steak at the barber shop.
Somethin' ain't right about that boy.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Even people who have never visited the US know that if you are talking steak and you are not in Texas, you are talking about a lesser beast. If I ever find myself on the wrong side of the ocean, I know which state I want to eat in first, put it that way!

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Ex SF and Spooks are out here READ that .

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Visit us up here we have unique libations.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Yes, I'm aware. I know a few quite well. How many can you protect and train vs loss of life.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join