It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“America Should Not Become Another Brussels”(Belgian People’s Party leader)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It would seem that People’s Party founder and leader Mischaël Modrikamen is against globalism and multiculturalism. Based on the comments from this article, it seems many Europeans, Australians and Canadians are against these issues too.

[The] Election is now close. Hillary Clinton is just the kind of politician we have here in Western Europe. Weak, globalist, obsessed by multiculturalism, despising ordinary people, but bending to elites and corporate interests. Right now in Europe, we face migrant invasion, terrorism, violence, rapes. Our way of living is under attack, and industry jobs disappear fast.

www.breitbart.com...

Check the latest video clip Mr. Modrikamen made for the American people:

Mr. Modriamen is not a fan of Muslim refugees immigrating into Belgium and Western Europe:

Lamenting the colonisation of Brussels by migrant Muslims, Mr. Modrikamen cited recent academic reports that found high levels of support for the Islamic State among Belgian Muslims, high levels of anti-Semitism, and high levels of support for Sharia law. He told Breitbart: “We are second only to Pakistan. “Belgium is the worst spot in Europe for Jihadism, Islamism, Salafism. And innocent people pay a terrible price for it, because of the incompetent political class who never take responsibility for anything.

www.breitbart.com...

Mr Modrikamen added Belgian authorities are still failing to integrate Muslim communities, saying that a high proportion of Belgian Muslims said Sharia law was more important to them than Belgian law, according to a new at WZB Berlin Social Science Centre. The politician also blasted a "culture of laxism" and "denial" in Belgium for facilitating the rise of extremism in the country which has produced more jihadist fighters per capita than any other European country.

He also accused left-wing politicians in Belgium of "turning a blind eye" to extremism in several Brussels districts for political gain.

www.express.co.uk...
I guess Mr. Modrikamen fears that Hillary Clinton will "turn a blind eye" by opening up America's borders and allowing more refugees into our country.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

More utter rubbish from the far right.

Wonderful. Not at all based in fact of course, just a collection of biased appeals to the least noble elements of emotion and society at once.

But please, continue to stir the filth, because as we know, that worked brilliantly last time...oh wait, no it didn't. More scapegoating, more victim blaming, more hatred, intolerance and bigotry, and the results will be as they were in the forties. The righteous will tower over the small of mind, and the banners of hatred will burn, while the sigils of fairness and kindness flutter in a hopeful breeze. It will always be that way. People like this pontificating son of a bitch will never win, so long as people who know what their liberty is for remain to conquer them.
edit on 18-10-2016 by TrueBrit because: Grammatical error removed.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I seriously hope you washed your hands after posting other peoples extreme right wing views and associating yourself with them - I'm sure someone, somewhere will be proud.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

I seriously hope you washed your hands after posting other peoples extreme right wing views and associating yourself with them - I'm sure someone, somewhere will be proud.

Wether you believe something is left or right should be irrelevant, correct is correct.

You move to another country you assimilate and respect its laws.
There is a massive issue with immigrant groups here in Australia, Im not saying its the migrants faults I blame the policy that brought them over with zero plans to help them assimilate.
They are given everything for nothing so there is little incentive to go out and mingle via work, they generally dont speak English and instead of encouraging them to learn we provide interpreters and make all documentation available in their native languages.

People who have been brainwashed by religion dont need any justification for their actions and dont feel bad about anything if they think god approves, as soon as any migrant expresses these sharia based religious views they should be shipped off to the muslim based theocracy of their choice.

Its the humane thing to do, these poor people shouldnt have to live their lives amongst us backwards infidels

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I stand by what I wrote which was in response to extreme far right garbage. That is the correct definition for it. If you support extreme far right views, good for you.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Couldnt care less what u classify it as.
A facts a fact and the truths the truth even if it triggers your delicate sensibilities

top topics

join