It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facts only...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
If Human inhabitants of EA*RTH were all asked by potential Visitor Extraterrestrials which nation on this planet currently is most integrated with different ethnic groups, races and religious groups and also shows the most gender equality between females and males, which nation would you say that is?
Based on facts only...

Thanks in advance-

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
which nation on this planet currently is most integrated with different ethnic groups, races and religious groups and also shows the most gender equality between females and males

Canada.

I'll edit this post with some facts

Edit:
In 2011, Canada had a foreign-born population 1 of about 6,775,800 people. They represented 20.6% of the total population, the highest proportion among the G8 countries

Between 2006 and 2011, around 1,162,900 foreign-born people immigrated to Canada. These recent immigrants made up 17.2% of the foreign-born population and 3.5% of the total population in Canada.

The vast majority of the foreign-born population lived in four provinces: Ontario, British Columbia, Quebec and Alberta, and most lived in the nation's largest urban centres.

More than 200 ethnic origins were reported in the 2011 National Household Survey (NHS). In 2011, 13 different ethnic origins had surpassed the 1-million mark.

Nearly 6,264,800 people identified themselves as a member of a visible minority group. They represented 19.1% of the total population. Of these visible minorities, 30.9% were born in Canada and 65.1% were born outside the country and came to live in Canada as immigrants. A small proportion (4.0%) of the visible minority population was non-permanent residents.

Combined, the three largest visible minority groups-South Asians, Chinese and Blacks-accounted for 61.3% of the visible minority population in 2011. They were followed by Filipinos, Latin Americans, Arabs, Southeast Asians, West Asians, Koreans and Japanese.

Religion

Just over 22.1 million people, two-thirds of Canada's population, reported they were affiliated with a Christian religion. Roman Catholics (roughly 12,728,900) were by far the largest Christian group, with adherents to the United Church the second largest group (about 2,007,600).

Slightly over 1 million individuals identified themselves as Muslim, representing 3.2% of the nation's total population. Hindus represented 1.5%, Sikhs 1.4%, Buddhists 1.1% and Jewish 1.0%.

More than 7.8 million people, nearly one-quarter of the population (23.9%), had no religious affiliation.

Source www12.statcan.gc.ca... More fact's here as well, no point in copy pasting the entire page.

Edit: From a quick google search about gender equality (pay wise) we apparently have a bit of work to do on that, Otherwise woman and men are treated equally.
edit on 18-10-2016 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Was gonna say something smart assey like "Merica, cause f!:$@ yeah!"

But after reading the above post, I'm gonna vote Canada here, too.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
The problem you'll have is looking for religious groups AND gender equality.
edit on 18-10-2016 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Too many variables.

Who's to say said extraterrestrials will even empathize with our adolescent squabbling amongst social classes?

Maybe that's the reason we're not being contacted. Who the hell wants to be our celestial therapists?

I wouldn't waste my time either.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
The UK is pretty good with all that as well.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Too many variables.

Who's to say said extraterrestrials will even empathize with our adolescent squabbling amongst social classes?

Who's to say those adolescent behaviors have not been observed being demonstrated before by maturing CREATOR Creation Energy Groups throughout Existence?

Maybe that's the reason we're not being contacted.

1 cannot confirm this planet has not been contacted.

Who the hell wants to be our celestial therapists?

Your CREATOR or its WATCHER Groups that have observed you since point of Creation...

Time is relative yes?
Perhaps observing species integration and planet upkeep are universal signs of a maturing species or groups within the species maturing.

And so following the Op premise, nations showing integrated species behaviors & gender equalities show signs of conscious development and are prepared to be contacted.
Why nations practicing intentional segregation (not based on being alienated by other nations) show signs of lacking maturity, therefore are not prepared to be contacted directly by other space based species, FOR IF THEY DON'T SHOW SIGNS OF INTEGRATION WITHIN THEIR NATIVE SPECIES, THEN HOW ARE THEY PREPARED TO BE INTEGRATED WITHIN Galactic cluster group intelligences?
Something to consider...

edit on 10/18/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Too many variables.

Maybe that's the reason we're not being contacted. Who the hell wants to be our celestial therapists?

Best possible response.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Sweden

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

They won't ask... But look at us as an entire integrated planet of many races, creatures, animals, fish, birds and insects... All integrated.

You've posted the question way too simply

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
Is your theory that they cannot or won't recognize development?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

China

Population 1.357 billion (2013)

Chinese Ethnic Groups. As a large united multi-national state, China is composed of 56 ethnic groups

Buddhist 18.2%, Christian 5.1%, Muslim 1.8%, folk religion 21.9%, Hindu < 0.1%, Jewish < 0.1%, other 0.7% (includes Daoist (Taoist)), unaffiliated 52.2% note: officially atheist (2010 est.)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan
Sweden

I second Sweden.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'm with Tjoran on Canada and he listed perfect reasons as to why.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If this question were asked 75 to 100 years ago, I would have said the United States due to its large influx of European immigrants during the first half of the 20th century. The descendants of those immigrants still live in the U.S. today (I am one of those descendants - a 1st generation American-born on my mother's side, and a 2nd generation on my father's side), but they become more Americanized with each passing generation.

There is still an influx of Hispanic immigrants in many regions of the U.S. (Southern California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, South Florida and New York City), but it's to a lesser degree than the European influx of the 20th century.

Prior to the 20th century, the main influx of other peoples/cultures came from forced relocation (i.e., slavery). Slavery was a major contributor to outside cultures and people being introduced to the United States. Much of that culture is trying to be held on to by those people, even 150 to 200 years after the forced relocations.

In my case (being an American who is a close descendant of European immigrants), I also see that culture trying to be held onto through church groups and social clubs populated by other people who are descended from immigrants of the same region of Europe as my family, but as I said, there seems to be less and less of that as time moves forward.

edit on 2016/10/18 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
CANADA-3
SWEDEN-2
AMERICA-1
UK-1
ICELAND-1
CHINA-1

Thanks again all contributing

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

If I couldn't live in Canada (which I do) Sweden would probably be my next choice. We have it really good here compared to others. I've never had to pay a medical bill, it's peacefull, the rest of the world doesn't hate us, my kids are friends with all ethnicities at school, we have vast natural resources, the list goes on. It's beautiful! Oh! And we have the best beer....

Sorry I guess I should stay a bit more on topic. All of the different cultures in British Columbia are impressive. I've gone to school with people from all over the world, all my life. I am 40. My kids do not see skin color AT ALL. Everyone in their eyes are the same......Canadians. This did not have to be taught by Mom and Dad. Makes me a very proud Canadian.
edit on 18-10-2016 by WishIhadknown because: Went off topic a bit...

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Tjoran

Sorry Canada but Australia has you nutted .

The proportion of Australians who were born overseas has hit its highest point in over 120 years, with 28 per cent of Australia's population born overseas, according to figures released today by the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS).

Religion . Christian total is 61.1 percnt others below

No religion – up from 15.2% to 22.1% Hinduism – up from 0.5% to 1.3% Buddhism – up from 1.9% to 2.4% Islam – up from 1.5% to 2.2%

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Have u searched nz,on a per capita basis? Big melting pots

top topics

<<   2 >>

join