It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian State Media Announced Podesta Release Before WikiLeaks Did

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

You know what's really funny? It's more important to bash the messenger than examine the content. I guess that's the progressive way.

Cheers - Dave

a reply to: flice

TheAnteDeluvian... how much is the DNC paying you for being on this website?? What's the daily rate? Do they count clicks, shares, likes, flags?

a reply to: ATSAlex

Lets guess who are the PAID DNC shills on this site, there must be tons...

"IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MESSENGER YOU SHILL! YOU SHILL! HOW MUCH ARE YOU BEING PAID SHILL! DON'T ATTACK THE MESSENGER SHILL!"

blah blah blah

According to the RT article, they "scooped the Internet" I didn't put those words in their mouths.

What time was the 6th Podesta release? That would clear up the question instantly. What time did they push the update?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This has got to be the best election cycle since time.

If this site is an indication of the the divisiveness in America, then things will be interesting no matter who wins (or finds the most effective way to rig) the elections.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Debunked on first page.

Move to hoax section.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The op is slowly lossing his faith and its just to damn fun to watch him waste his life fighting an uphill battle everyday ignoring the obvious.

www.youtube.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">u2TgC6X0c18

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

The only certainty of this election is that whoever wins, they will be rendered incapable of governing. In my opinion what we are witnessing is a train wreck that may not end for several more presidential cycles.

There will be no winners, only losers for a very...very...very...long time.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Fisr I want to know how to become a paid shill?.....

On to the topic of the op, could some one screen shot the time the first article was posted and the time the leaks were uploaded? That would all but sum it up one way or another....

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

You know what's really funny? It's more important to bash the messenger than examine the content. I guess that's the progressive way.

Cheers - Dave

a reply to: flice

TheAnteDeluvian... how much is the DNC paying you for being on this website?? What's the daily rate? Do they count clicks, shares, likes, flags?

a reply to: ATSAlex

Lets guess who are the PAID DNC shills on this site, there must be tons...

"IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MESSENGER YOU SHILL! YOU SHILL! HOW MUCH ARE YOU BEING PAID SHILL! DON'T ATTACK THE MESSENGER SHILL!"

blah blah blah

According to the RT article, they "scooped the Internet" I didn't put those words in their mouths.

What time was the 6th Podesta release? That would clear up the question instantly. What time did they push the update?

Who are you calling a shill? BTW, did you see the recent news, Podesta got about 35,000 shares from Joule, personally, for that Clinton organized technology transfer to Russia in 2009. You got some egg on your face there, and there, and there, and there too lol.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join