It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking!!! Assange Internet has been disabled by state attack!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

Sounds like Pay To Play.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

It wasn't obliviously uploading their latest smear campaigns to Twitter however.

It had a degree of honor and dignity to it. Like they were standing up for what they believed in.

Anyone that passed around these emails IMO, is a sell out. A treasonous traitor.

The biggest stink is that they were classified, as an offence, and they hypocritically make it viral.

It makes many more people than just Hillary look bad, including Republicans, and the Military, and the Government as a whole.

Good ****ing job Republicans.

edit on 17-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Hah, yeah.

My point is though, this is being made to sound so dramatic. He is in London, I'd be willing to bet within reach of several free WiFi hotspots, he has the mobile dongle option, AND he is a clever guy, even if there is no free hotspots within range, WEP (yes, some people still use it) and WPA aren't exactly difficult to crack, there has to be tons of signals within reach.

He will have options, this whole story has "Mountain out of a mole hill" written all over it.
edit on 17/10/16 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
A burglar breaks into a home and sees someone murder another person.

The burglar releases information about the murderer.

And the burglar gets punished while the murderer goes free.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

The founding fathers did run smear campaigns and propaganda. Both sides did actually. The medium in which such things are delivered may have changed but they are very much the same thing.

American Revolution Propaganda

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: hutch622

Villain...hero, who can tell anymore?

That's easy.

Heroes don't want evil to win.

Villains only want their brand of evil to win.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
In my opinion this is all a ploy to garner maximum attention before the most critical leaks are released.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: woogleuk

Sounds like Pay To Play.

When did "Pay-to-Play" become used in this fashion? In the past it was always used with regard to pedophilia in the aristocracy and the upper echelon of society.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren
they are very much the same thing.

American Revolution Propaganda

No they're not.

I'm also talking about non-educated voters. People that posted in as knee-jerk reactionaries, to 'hurt Clinton'. If it made no sense, or wasn't damming, that's even better they be punished. The point is the act right? Disclosing Classified Information. Not if the information was harmful. Media outlets, sure, but even smaller ones like The Rebel and individuals like Alex Jones. Leaking classified information isn't worse than sensationalizing it to the public forum. The only thing that Hillary could have done worse is own a TV show.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
While in the bus/dressing room he had a reasonable expectation of privacy.

Nah, that's like saying beauty pageant contestants should have a reasonable expectation of privacy while changing, and clearly that's not the case in Donald's world.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I think its absurd to cite the "illegal" nature of passing around these emails. If there is a criminal aspect to this situation being revealed by them then they must be spread far and wide.

Calling people traitors for trying to keep their country free of corruption none the less.

It is those that would protect criminals in power that are traitors.

Here is a bit of reality for you. As much as I and others can be killed, tortured, ruined and have other such forms of punishment done to us "off the books" regardless of how illegal that would be, then the people of this country and planet can retaliate in just measure no matter how "illegal" it is made.

Real talk, laws and rules are a concept. Not an actual thing. When they are unjust they become less than a concept. They become a bad idea which no one believes in, making them just words in the wind.

Words like honor, integrity, and truth.

Since its all subjective and some will do as they please in private then to hell with all of it. They have already destroyed the concept that protects them.

There is no law. Only OUR LIVES under tyrants or not.

edit on 10 17 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The US, America. . . . . we're the bad guys now.

Aren't we.

...now? Where have you been for the last 60 years?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Both sides in the revolutionary war relied on uneducated citizens to sensationalize all propaganda they saw. Rumors and word of mouth were the methods of those times and now it's twitter, facebook etc.

As this is off topic I will refrain from making further posts regarding this subject.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Most deflections are offtopic.

Are you saying that large portions of the citizens committed internal treason in their elections?
Are you saying you can condone treason because the founding fathers?
Are you saying this treason is similar to the treason the found fathers committed?

No. You're stretching logic and deflecting.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The US, America. . . . . we're the bad guys now.

Aren't we.

And we will continue to be unless we destroy these people entirely.

There is no justification for backing any of these priests of political ineptitude and corruption.

I love the fact that the crips in this refuse to accept the truth of these leaks, meanwhile the bloods stay silent because you don't wanna throw stones in glass houses.

Not a damned one of them is legitimately governing these United States save for our own complicity as the reason.

"We get the government we deserve", is one of the most frightening things to internalize as a people who pride ourselves on our notions of liberty. But we would gladly chip away at our own freedoms just to hurt the other political gang. We are, in fact, getting the government we deserve.

It's like everyone forgets about the sins of our rulers the minute they get their guy in. So yea, we are the bad guys. But we don't have to be. We have the information we need to change it. All it takes is some damned will and moral courage. Unfortunately I don't think there's any of that left.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Periscope feed, very patchy, Ecuadorian Embassy

The feed is intermittent, but it is what it is.

Edit: Updated feed
edit on 17-10-2016 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

It wasn't obliviously uploading their latest smear campaigns to Twitter however.

It had a degree of honor and dignity to it. Like they were standing up for what they believed in.

Anyone that passed around these emails IMO, is a sell out. A treasonous traitor.

The biggest stink is that they were classified, as an offence, and they hypocritically make it viral.

It makes many more people than just Hillary look bad, including Republicans, and the Military, and the Government as a whole.

Good ****ing job Republicans.

Oh the shame of it all . No one should ever release any of the Clinton's sordid dealings. That would make them look bad in the public view. And you couldnt stand for that to happen , could you >

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Clinton never deliberately released information and you demand her sent to jail just for 'oppsing'.

Alex Jones and others are nearly terrorists with the level of treason he's acted on spreading this information. It went well beyond 'public', it went 'viral meme'.

And my gripe is that it makes them all look bad. It's like you can't read. I'll re-emphasize:

The difference is I'm not as stupid as most of these Trump supporters to point directly at what I'm talking about.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

While in the bus/dressing room he had a reasonable expectation of privacy.

He was outside the bus when he said it! He was on the remote set of "Hollywood Access".

Ironic how Trump and his supporters really don't understand the concept of consent, at all!

edit on 17-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

You're right, ImJack. People are split on this issue. We're not sure if Hillary broke laws intentionally, or out of ignorance. Either one makes disqualified to be the leader of this great nation, don't cha think?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join