It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Stepped Back From Brink, Will Hillary?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Here’s the scenario:
www.globalresearch.ca...

By Mike Whitney

Here’s a quick rundown of what happened: Last Wednesday, the Washington Post leaked a story stating that the Obama administration was considering whether it should directly attack Syrian assets on the ground, in other words, conduct a covert, low-intensity war directly against the regime. (rather than just using proxies.)

On Thursday, the Russian Ministry of Defense spokesman Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov announced that Moscow had deployed state of the art defensive weapons systems (S-300 and S-400 air defense missile systems) to the theater and was planning to use them if Syrian or Russian troops or installations were threatened.

In a televised statement, Konashenkov said: “It must be understood that Russian air defense missile crews will unlikely have time to clarify via the hotline the exact flight program of the missiles or the ownership of their carriers.”

So the Russians called the US bluff and Obama has the sense to back down.

You see Obama doesn't want to go down in history as being the president that started WWIII that may literally end the world!

The Russians know he wouldn't take the BS some pentagon crazies are running.

Also they are perfectly serious in their threats to shoot down ANY war planes that attack Syrian or Russian installations in Syria.

This article headlines

Obama Stepped Back From Brink, Will Hillary?

Who in the administration is running this lunatic idea?

I tell you who?

The entire US military, Intelligence Complex and their COVERT OPERATION to destabilize 7 ME countries.

Who are braying their asses against Russia for supporting their ally in Syria against primitive, savage jihadi murderers that the US supports?

Hillary is one of them according to this op-ed:
www.globalresearch.ca...

Hillary Clinton is a charter member of the regime change oligarchy. She is a avid Koolaid drinker and an devoted believer in American “exceptionalism”, which is the belief that ‘If the United States does something, it must be good.’
Repeat: “I advocate today a no-fly zone and safe zones.”

This is a very important point. Hillary has supported no-fly zones from Day 1 despite the fact that–by her own admission– the policy would result in massive civilian casualties. And civilian casualties are not the only danger posed by no-fly zones. Consider the warning by America’s top soldier, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Joseph Dunford. In response to a question from Senator Roger Wicker (R-Mississippi) on the potential dangers of trying to “control Syrian airspace,” Dunford answered ominously, “Right now… for us to control all of the airspace in Syria would require us to go to war against Syria and Russia.”

I personally don't think Hillary is crazy and wants to start a WWIII, we can only hope that's the case and she's just espousing rhetoric she knows the Military, Intelligence, industrial War mongers want to hear, and isn't as crazy as she sounds but maybe that's the case. Maybe they have Manchurian Candidated her.

edit on Sun Oct 16 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: added correct link IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Sun Oct 16 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

So the Russians called the US bluff and Obama has the sense to back down.

The Russians weren't bluffing. The US knows it can't directly attack Russian assets in country without getting bloodied, thats what the call in the UN (again) for no fly zones was all about.

If they could defeat the Russians either on the ground or in the air they would have, instead of going to the UN.

They may still, wait for reports of Russian aircraft being downed over Syria by shoulder launched anti aircraft missiles.
edit on 16-10-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Pentagon?

No, I doubt the idea originated there. You see, the plan, as you see it, is not a plan written by Americas representatives and military strategists, but a plan ordered and constructed by the people who own shares in every major nations assets, including the Federal Reserve in the US, the financial institutions of the UK, the military industrial complex all across the world, and many industries besides.

Owning shares in everything, everywhere, allows these individuals to control governments and markets, to control militaries and militias, to sponsor the creation of and control over structures which appear to be one thing, but are in fact something else. Basically, your government are not loyal to you, or to what you hold dear, or to any of the principles which founded your nation. They are loyal to the people who own them, own the Fed, and own pretty much every other damn thing.

Who they are is largely a matter for speculation, but have no doubt, they are there. Like dark matter and energy account for a huge percentage of the material in the universe, the influence of "The Management" is everywhere, hard to perceive, but tangible in effect across the broad spectrum. I have no doubt in my mind, that had "The Management" elected to go ahead with the plan to start world war three, then we would be experiencing a greater amount of radiation than normal even as we speak.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

edit on 16-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

Quote Crash Course
edit on Sun Oct 16 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

No, the plan may be associated with some of the institutions you name but its actually based on a presidential finding and COVERT OPERATION run by the US State Department and CIA.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Special Activities Division (SAD) is a division of the CIA's National Clandestine Service, responsible for Covert Action and "Special Activities". These special activities include covert political influence and paramilitary operations. The division is overseen by the United States Secretary of State.[2]

edit on 16-10-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Succinctly and clearly explained. Exactomundo. Wonder if any folks out there will ever understand how "things" are run? It used to be the American Military-Industrial-complex-that was more than 50 years ago. Then, in the 80s, the CIA did the nasty work for the miliary etc. Our little world has expanded quite a bit since then.

edit on 16-10-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Who they are is largely a matter for speculation, but have no doubt, they are there. Like dark matter and energy account for a huge percentage of the material in the universe, the influence of "The Management" is everywhere, hard to perceive, but tangible in effect across the broad spectrum. I have no doubt in my mind, that had "The Management" elected to go ahead with the plan to start world war three, then we would be experiencing a greater amount of radiation than normal even as we speak.

One of the most cogent and literate descriptions of a very real factor in all our lives ... that I've ever seen.

Your last line cuts through to the sheer fact of the matter. If They wanted a war or financial crash ... a war or financial crash they would have.

Presidents, Prime Ministers, Congresses and Parliaments have nothing to say about the matter ... at that level.

Well said.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Both the Secretary of State, the CIA and all the personnel it can call on, are owned from above, not directed from within.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
American Military-Industrial-complex-WAS ALWAYS A PUPPET OF LARGER POWERS THAT ARE associated with business, finance and international banking conglomerates

But were talking about the immediate mechanism in which the administrations dark obsession with Syria is based on: that is a presidential finding to destabilize the ME through a US Government and congressional COVERT OPERATION.

That’s were this thing must be attacked first. America doesn't willy-nilly operate these foreign endeavors out of any vacuum. They operate on governmental policies.

Sure the corporate powers desires are what is behind it but you cant attack it that way...Its too abstract

When an army is coming at you don't run to the bank and ask it to stop it. You go to the governmental policy its based on.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Both the Secretary of State, the CIA and all the personnel it can call on, are owned from above, not directed from within.

Yes but you don’t have any tangible way to approach the "above."

You have to approach the immediate power that contrives the plot and that is the US governmental policy makers and leaders.

In order to bring practical solutions outside of abstract theories of secret powers one has to attack the PTB from the front not the above that is too distant and remote and too well organized and hidden for you to do anything to them

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

The governments policy being, to continue to do he bidding of those who own it...attacking that policy is where you start. Attacking the ownership is where you start, because if you allow yourself to be distracted by the monkey, the organ grinders always win. It is high time the blinkers came off, and people started fighting the fire, not the smoke.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
To actually fight this I think the beginning is to approach the congress and find out about this COVERT OPERATION Obama, Hillary, Kerry, and before them Bush, Cheney, etc are operatING on.

Try to get answers from the congress: why are you people attacking Syria?

Who or what is behind this policy?

Where is the presidential Finding that your working on

That would blow up the senate and congress and have the administration #ting in their pants

Someone or group of some people have to do that or NOTHING will stop them

The problem is that they wouldn't last long on this earth

That’s all I've got to say on this

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Pentagon?

No, I doubt the idea originated there. You see, the plan, as you see it, is not a plan written by Americas representatives and military strategists, but a plan ordered and constructed by the people who own shares in every major nations assets, including the Federal Reserve in the US, the financial institutions of the UK, the military industrial complex all across the world, and many industries besides.

Owning shares in everything, everywhere, allows these individuals to control governments and markets, to control militaries and militias, to sponsor the creation of and control over structures which appear to be one thing, but are in fact something else. Basically, your government are not loyal to you, or to what you hold dear, or to any of the principles which founded your nation. They are loyal to the people who own them, own the Fed, and own pretty much every other damn thing.

Quoted for posterity. Kudos TrueBrit.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I think it's as simple as Syria is targeted as the new Sunni homeland. Pre-arranged to be "friendly" to the West and Israel...

The McCain & ISIS Pact is a bulwark against Hezbollah & Iran, since Iraq is long lost.

Am I right?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

“I advocate today a no-fly zone and safe zones.”

This is a very important point. Hillary has supported no-fly zones from Day 1 despite the fact that–by her own admission– the policy would result in massive civilian casualties.

How is a 'no-fly zone' going to result in massive civilian casualties? I thought it was the 'fly-zone' that was dropping death and destruction onto funerals and weddings and hospitals and schools and all that jazz.

WAR IS BAD.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Here, Here!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

“I advocate today a no-fly zone and safe zones.”

This is a very important point. Hillary has supported no-fly zones from Day 1 despite the fact that–by her own admission– the policy would result in massive civilian casualties.

How is a 'no-fly zone' going to result in massive civilian casualties? I thought it was the 'fly-zone' that was dropping death and destruction onto funerals and weddings and hospitals and schools and all that jazz.

WAR IS BAD.

The Russians are not working with us, they are working in support of their allies Syria, we have been bombing Syrian army positions as well as supposedly ISIS positions.

If we put up a no fly zone the only people that will effect is Russians, which will lead to massive casualties as this proxy war goes hot... least thats my opinion.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

The Russians are not working with us, they are working in support of their allies Syria.

Because Russia needs a naval base on the Med and Tartus is it.

join