It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO expert Max Spiers found dead after warning- If anything happens to me, investigate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Thanks for the update. The update isn't much of an update, but at least we know they'll attempt to reconvene the inquest in Feb 2017.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I was also involved in the super soldier program since childhood. My memory was hidden from me, but started bleeding through as of last year. I come from an extremely rare bloodline, and was utilized for numerous projects. I'm not sure who to turn to for help. The same people who murdered Max Spiers are after me (yes, I know who poisoned him). Billions of dollars have been invested in me alone. Payoffs are being handed out like candy to anyone and everyone I've attempted to reach out to about this to prevent me from exposing the truth. The only other person with my abilities and potential is in an underground base and being dissected for experimentational purposes under the guise of "national security". I have unique abilities that I developed throughout the program, but was subjected to such intense trauma based mind control and ritual abuse throughout my life that my memories are extreme and brutal at times. A lot of experts of mind control and ritual abuse (authors, speakers) were my abusers, directly tied to the elites leading the NWO and the experiments performed on me. I can name names, as well as locations I was taken. Most of the agencies that claim they help are on the payroll. I need to get this information to someone who's not involved, but everyone I've come across has taken hush money... I can confirm every theory Max Spiers claimed as absolute accurate truth. I can also establish that human cloning has been in operation for years ( I personally know many cloned individuals), human souls are being harvested for their energy and power source, the US military has technology that allows them to bring the dead back to life, as well as technology that allows them to create portals in alternate realities, enabling them to travel into the past and future, invisibilty belts and cloaking technology (but leaves the user violently ill for up to 24 hours after use), and much more. If you're interested in exposing the truth, I'm a fantastic source

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

YES..I HAVE seen factual info in tabloids.
THE WHOLE CIA drug running thing was in there before the rest figured it out...IT'S how to TRACK a conspiracy.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I was also involved in the super soldier program since childhood. My memory was hidden from me, but started bleeding through as of last year. I come from an extremely rare bloodline, and was utilized for numerous projects. I'm not sure who to turn to for help. The same people who murdered Max Spiers are after me (yes, I know who poisoned him). Billions of dollars have been invested in me alone. Payoffs are being handed out like candy to anyone and everyone I've attempted to reach out to about this to prevent me from exposing the truth. The only other person with my abilities and potential is in an underground base and being dissected for experimentational purposes under the guise of "national security". I have unique abilities that I developed throughout the program, but was subjected to such intense trauma based mind control and ritual abuse throughout my life that my memories are extreme and brutal at times. A lot of experts of mind control and ritual abuse (authors, speakers) were my abusers, directly tied to the elites leading the NWO and the experiments performed on me. I can name names, as well as locations I was taken. Most of the agencies that claim they help are on the payroll. I need to get this information to someone who's not involved, but everyone I've come across has taken hush money... I can confirm every theory Max Spiers claimed as absolute accurate truth. I can also establish that human cloning has been in operation for years ( I personally know many cloned individuals), human souls are being harvested for their energy and power source, the US military has technology that allows them to bring the dead back to life, as well as technology that allows them to create portals in alternate realities, enabling them to travel into the past and future, invisibilty belts and cloaking technology (but leaves the user violently ill for up to 24 hours after use), and much more. If you're interested in exposing the truth, I'm a fantastic source.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Blacklisted32

Oh OK,mmmm....sure.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

If Max Spears gave speeches related to conspiracy theories and UFO's for a living, it's doubtful that he was killed over this, since he did it all the time.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join