It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO expert Max Spiers found dead after warning- If anything happens to me, investigate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Yes apparently bleeding in the stomach can cause black blood to come up. Food poisoning, alcoholism and other things can cause it. Apparently he also had migraines for days, so it sounds like he was ill for days. I can understand why the mother wants an autopsy.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yes sudden deaths happen all the time in healthy induviduals.

A friend of ours died suddenly at a restaurant, out for dinner with his wife. He just keeled over and died. Turned out it was a brain annuerism. Also another friend's wife died suddenly of a stomach annuerism. When they tell their stories, they say, they were perfectly fine one minute , then they just collapsed and died.

This guy Max though seems stoned so I'm suspecting drugs might be a contributing factor.
edit on 17-10-2016 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Creepy stuff. His mother says he was poisoned and dying in his last interview. She says the author he was staying with sent her pictures of her son in a coffin and with a head injury. She says she heard rituals going on when she was on the phone and heard people discussing things to put near his body...

www.dailymail.co.uk... ens-investigate.html

There was an autopsy done in England that was 'inconclusive'. Either he was in trouble or ill through his own doing and his mother is paranoid too...or there is something to it.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
My Experience [earlier post]

If my experience was valid (which it was), as I was getting hacked and followed etc, then God Himself protected me and unleashed a double bind upon them that had them both laughing, and crying, then laughing again for all the right reasons. To this day I call it "The Heart Wars". Hearts maybe can be stilled, but when God's watching and they break, they really break (and by that I don't mean via heart attack). Every pressure point, since it's originating with the one who's administering it, risks having the whole framework of surveillance and observation completely and utterly blow back in the most unforeseen or unheard of, ways.

So I tried to work with God to break their heart, by forgiving them again, and again, as the attacks went on, and on, until they had to relent, because when powers and principalities are brought to bear, they too are also under observation, and you sure wouldn't want to get caught out red handed molesting one of God's own children and while operating in diametric opposition to the Creator of All Things, who is with His creation and knows it, intimately and from every angle and perspective.

So just imagine if you will a bunch of black op, black magic dudes, focusing and "praying" together for a really bad outcome for the target, maybe while holding a wooden staff and literally wearing black hats (who knows), while summoning all this "attention" and focal point of energy and awareness and observation along with the aid and assistance of all or some of all the truly bad ass "natives".. who might join in during the incantation - and then have the whole thing blow back on you from the POV of the REST of the observing universe, who hold to an indomitable and inconquerable Love that observes all things, and knows, all things, and who are ALL predominantly good and well meaning ie: the totality of the Godhead in all it's forms and expressions.

That's some heavy duty # that they'd bring down on their heads, eh, by their own hand and according to their own invocation/incantation, once discovered, because of it's intent of the heart (fundamentally satanic or demonically evil). What terror is that? Can you imagine? Whoa.

God will even forgive that, and release that bind (as only God alone sees fit), but at that point there can be no denying where it originated and by whom and what power or principality serves it or honored it.

It's a swindle and a bank heist alright, leaving the strong man with nothing, while holding in reserve everything that's worthwhile, including one's own sense of humor, while being also at the mercy of the one same God the all in all, who is willing to grant us all mercy, provided we lean our lesson well.

It's also a type of joke that once someone gets it, is able to wipe away the tears from their own eyes, as cheers and shouts of joy go up throughout all the spheres, so what was a great loss for the few becomes a great win for the many, including the few, if they are able... while the invitation remains. It has to, or the joke dies as hardened and wicked hearts meet with their rightful judgement and condemnation. But woe to those who in the face of their own evil nature would rather lose their sense of humor than accept the fullness of forgiveness, and be damned right then and there.

just my two cents for whatever it's worth..

God Bless each and every one of you, and may the devil flee into nothing and nowhere, and if there's a bad alien out there, then he'd be better off to plunge himself into the sun than to hang around with everyone aware of what he's up to, or change his evil ways..

What did Jesus say? "Why do you marvel at these works of mine? You will do even greater things than these1"

And if they cannot take a good joke told at their own expense? then SCREW 'EM if they can't take a good joke, but there's no shaking the bind once bound and what is bound in heaven is bound on earth also and vice versa.

Praise God!

I think he's funnier than any of us, both the good and the bad, God is. That was my experience anyway, in the triumph of it - that God is a very very very funny being, maybe even wickedly funny, but never once crossing the line into evil. He draws the line, but doesn't forget to leave the invite that keeps His good natured humor alive. And here they thought that no one can do evil in the face of God. That's why Luther was right that you must "sin with courage"!

But what you cannot do, is invoke a permissive framework of sin by replacing God with the devil - that's just going to far! (God laughs, the real God, who's not a bad or evil laugher, more fully belly style).

Thanks for listening.

Best regards,

Ankh

It, is, finished.

And you just read it right here at ATS! : )

edit on 17-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I would just add that while it was happening, there was like a thin membrane through which I could sometimes get to actually "hear" faint snippets of their conversation. Think it of like a bubble of awareness who's membrane is two sided.

So at times for whatever reason was given to know what they were thinking and what new strategy they might try to unleash, and at one point I heard someone say, in a real panic - "who's running this operation anyway?!!!"

They could not believe what was happening to them I don't think.

I have a theory I'm working up about this. God willing, I'll live to make a thread about it! jk (touch wood).

I'm sure I'm not the only one around here who's had valid experiences along these lines. It would make for an interesting thread I'm sure.

But God help the black-op Satanists who end up reading it!

All their tricks and nonsense revealed and they can't kill us all!

This is the perfect forum and medium for that kind of thing I do believe..

Maybe I'll call it something like "Here Among the Cats". LOL

www.youtube.com...

(they don't scare me anymore and I'm pretty sure that they fell in love with me where not even an assassin could get to me without first having to blow his own head off while still on the way).

“The devil…that proud spirit…cannot endure to be mocked.”
~ C.S. Lewis, "The Screwtape Letters"

So, for anyone who's wrestling with powers and principalities I say, TAKE HEART, HAVE COURAGE and have FAITH! It's very simple. After all, if God is God and God is with us, then who or what can stand against us?

Best regards,

AnkhMorpork

Satanists: "Kill him!" ("oh my heart!")

edit on 17-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
nm

edit on 17-10-2016 by raedar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
"UFO hunter was killed in Satanic sacrifice"!

The story is getting a bit carried away now, I think. But to be fair, far stranger things have happened.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DrHammondStoat

There was a large, red mark on his forehead.

I don't know if anyone wants to listen to this because it's long (I did on the 15th) but a YouTuber named, "Taj Investigates," interviewed Ms. Bates by phone and it was published on Oct. 13, 2016. He was trying to quell some of the rumors surrounding Max's death. Taj's voice is somewhat hard to hear while Ms. Bates' voice is loud and clear.

edit on 18-10-2016 by tweetie because: punctuation.

edit on 18-10-2016 by tweetie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I didn't mean to kill the thread!

Carry on..

P.S. And if they killed this dude to try to make a garbage can out of him, because of his curiosity and strong attachments, but otherwise a nice person, and a light (you can see it in him when he's talking, he had a light in his eye), then he stands forever as their judge where they only potentially created a garbage can (what I call what they're up to) for themselves - may they beg his forgiveness, and may he in the end have mercy upon them, to keep the joke and the love alive, while the devil flees with nowhere to go and their "power" rendered a joke and utterly useless.

They killed their own devil and absent this kid's mercy and that of God's, they are condemned utterly along with it.

Context and framing is decisive.

But that mercy could be extended to them - in a very strange way, that's the double bind that binds them.

May God have mercy upon us all!

"What have we done!?"

It was the same thing with the crowd who killed Jesus (or thought they did) when they fully realized what it was that they participated in.

He said to his mother "your boy's in trouble. If something happens to me, investigate."

But he's not the one that's in trouble.

One wonders what happens when a Satanic ritual killing goes awry? Blows back.

Are they likely to ask forgiveness and get the joke? Unlikely.

It's a lack of imagination combined with cookie cutter black magic.

Losers.

I hope they fear their own staffs and break them in half while repenting before almighty God when their precious "Satan" is no more, bound and double bound, by none other than Jesus Christ and the reason and logic and rule, of His love.

"That which hurts, instructs." ~ Benjamin Franklin (who tried to harness lightning with a kite)

edit on 18-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
a reply to: DrHammondStoat

There was a large, red mark on his forehead.

I don't know if anyone wants to listen to this because it's long (I did on the 15th) but a YouTuber named, "Taj Investigates," interviewed Ms. Bates by phone and it was published on Oct. 13, 2016. He was trying to quell some of the rumors surrounding Max's death. Taj's voice is somewhat hard to hear while Ms. Bates' voice is loud and clear.

Thanks for sharing that. I'm about half way through. I wish he'd inquired more about the appearance of the red mark on his forehead and precisely what made it appear "weird" to her when she saw the image of him in the casket.

So a doctor comes out there, when he's probably already dead, no ambulance, then the cop who arrives later, so that Monica (the woman who his mom thought was so nice to him) will let the Doctor leave, he (the cop) has since gotten into an "accident" and is unavailable for any comment - while the body remained there the rest of that night, over night, and isn't taken away until 11:00am the following day... (very weird!).

Then when they pick up the body, they take is straight to the funeral home (named of all thing, Opus Funeral Home).

Three weeks later the body appears black as charcoal. We're still awaiting tox results to this day, which are being conducted.

The original Polish connection was in London through an individual named Madeline, where he was introduced to someone else at some rich house.

Inquires with the Polish Police and authorities are being met with stonewalling.

Polish Satanists it would appear. I didn't know there was such a thing, but why not.

Because the country was receiving him well and he'd started naming names in the entertainment world.

He was definitely led there or Pied Pipered there, so the location that he was set up at was likely part of the arrangement.

Too many questions and not enough answers from the Polish, where the pressure might be coming down the pike even as we speak, unless the whole damed system is Satanic.... but I don't think so.

I almost suspect the interviewer who's interviewing the wife as being tangentially connected because he's very well acquainted with all these people and seems to know this Madelaine character.

edit on 19-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
So.....black magic nypost.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Is it just me or did anyone else not even know this guy existed until the news broke that he was dead?

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Lice000

Max Spiers identified himself as a "super soldier" over three years ago so I've known of him since that time. I had no idea what he was involved in after that interview until a day after his death but apparently he had a following.

He and Michael Prince aka James Casbolt were interviewed by Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot in May of 2013 (yes, I know what a lot of people think of her) but unless one knows the background Max has given about himself, the circumstances surrounding his ending are more difficult to comprehend.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
A lot of UFO investigators have died suspiciously over the years. This is just one in a long list of them.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

That was really interesting.

lol and yes Kerry irritates me, but she actually did a pretty good job of listening and asking questions.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Yes, because people die from rituals and "bad demonic spells" all the time.

I wouldn't get too sarcastic about something like that if I were you. It wouldn't surprise me if the elites have had the invisible means to kill people for quite a while.

Then they sure go to a lot of trouble tracking and droning terrorists when it could be done with magic.

I bet it is still done the old fashion way.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

She did, I agree. I watched that interview right after it was uploaded in 2013 and I watched it again after Max's death to reacquaint myself with his story.

I do believe Max was trying to escape his programming and controllers prior to his death (people were supporting his revealings and giving him a venue to speak via seminars and interviews) and anyone who does that is in for hell. A person just does not walk away from being a highly 'programmed multiple' asset for an intelligence agency and talk about naming names, etc.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
A person just does not walk away from being a highly 'programmed multiple' asset for an intelligence agency and talk about naming names, etc.

Agreed, but I have a theory based on intuition. The energy signature of this planet and the majority of the people on it is changing, thus we have people like Max shorting out and doing the right thing.

Expect more of this to go on, hence Julian Assange, and more to follow.

The hierarchy is losing its control and they have no idea how to stop it, other than a one world control (Government), but unfortunately this is a last grasp attempt to keep control, but it cannot work in the higher vibrations.

I think the surreal things that are going on daily will start to awaken, even the most unaware beings. The stories and indoctrination's we have been instilled with are going to be contradicted, on every level.

The conspiracy stages are long gone, it's time for everyone to take their universal power back, and place in the universe. Everyone is equal, but unfortunately we have been told we are not.

Peace
edit on 19-10-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

You're welcome.

I seriously doubt the truth about what actually led to Max's death will ever be known for sure. There will always be controversy and accusations. When the door to the dark occult is opened, confusion reigns.

Something is bothering me. Ms. Bates told Taj she could hear murmuring in the background, people talking, when she was on the phone with Monika after Max died. She did not say she could hear what was being said because Taj asked her. In the Daily Mail article, Ms. Bates is quoted as saying she believes a satanic ritual was being performed over Max's dead body at that time. I think someone put that suggestion into her mind; someone who did not like what Max was doing in Poland and who he was associating with while there.

I don't know Monika but I know of her. My personal take is the last thing she would have been doing over Max's body was a satanic ritual.

I'm glad it was made clear by Ms. Bates that Monika wouldn't let the doctor leave her home because she felt not enough had been done to revive Max. The doctor called the police so he could leave. Others have insinuated that Monika was hindering the process which I don't think is true.

But yes, the whole emergency response, the lack of a coroner going to the home and the fact that the body was not picked up until the next day is very strange. I would have freaked if someone suddenly died in my home and this kind of thing occurred.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Very well said. I agree. The energy signature of the planet is changing. That change is facilitating more and more revealings and exposure of the dark matrix of control.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join