It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS driving american made trucks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It was a couple days ago, I was on the RT website and I clicked on a story about ISIS leaving Yemen and traveling to Syria. In this picture was a line of trucks with people hanging off and waving there black flags.

After reading the story and really looking at the picture in the headline I saw a Dodge pickup, and behind it, a Ford.

I tried to upload the picture to the thread I tried to make when I saw it and I can't figure out how, and now thinking about it, I should have at least posted the link. But to late now.

I really wanted to see what people thought about this. Like the vehicles that they drive are just whatever, but thinking about it. How did they get these?

Did they steal them?
Did they buy them?
Where is a ford/Dodge dealer in that part of the country?
Do they know who they are selling the trucks to?

And the questions that I don't even know to ask.

Me personally... I think its very weird that they are driving american made trucks. I think that if someone was to look into this, it would revile some dirty secrets and connect some dots. I gonna try to write to some reporters and see if they can look into this.

It sures up the fact, for me, that ISIS is home grown. Please let me know what you think.

Found the link
www.rt.com...
edit on 16-10-2016 by Kazber because: Added a link to news story

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kazber

Aleppo Dodge.

Don't think so, but I doubt Trump had anything to do with it.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I remember the times when they had lots of Toyotas( i guess, or any other asian corporation).
Seems Ford and Dodge made better offers...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I thought they rode around in good old Toyotas, courtesy of the good ole U.S.A and her lap dogs?

I mean Japan, obviously.
edit on 16/10/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Did they have 'Joes Plumbing' on the side with a Texas phone number?

Could of been liberated fleet vehicles from one of the many oil companies operating in the region.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I'm gonna try to find the story link

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
www.rt.com...

Found the Link!!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Organized crime in America has a big business stealing cars over here, loading them in containers, shipping them overseas and selling them to whoever. Not surprising Isis would have American cars honestly. Or anyone else anywhere where people have connections to stateside gangsters.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I personally know a person who buys vehicles and sends them in shipping cars to Africa for a handsome profit.

These could easily be sold by whoever collects them in Africa to...anyone. ISIS, Zulu warriors, who knows.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

here is a better question :

find me a country [ that has a road network ] that does not have american made or licence bult american marques operating

in the meantime i award you the " monkey fingers prize for straw grasping above and beyond the call of duty " *

* the prize is strictly symbolic hand confers not cash award , physical prize or any meaningfull honourific

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

ISIS driving american made trucks...

Well, they're "Ram Tough".

*shrug*

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The story with the Toyota's went something like Toyota sells to Saudi who gives to ISIS I would guess this is much the same.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This has been going on for a while

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Link to Ford's Middle East Page

Believe it or not, American trucks are not only sold new worldwide, they're also sold or stolen from oil services companies, construction companies, etc.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Unfortunately the organized gangsters in the USA happen to be the Gov't.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Well those sick and twisted individuals are not the people I would want to sell a car to, make a road out of them and drive over the buggers maybe but not sell them a car.

As for the Toyota's (Japanese) the older one's like this one on top gear are probably better than the newer one's.

edit on 17-10-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
German WW2 military vehicles were built by Ford - Germany had no money prior to the war. Henry Ford was given a medal by Hitler for his help in the war.
I would recommend that anyone interested in what's really going on should take a look at this video.

Go to 31 minutes to see the vehicles.
edit on 18-10-2016 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

hi - i CBA watching a 3 hour vid - so as its your claim - please cite which " WWII miliarty vehicles [ german ] " were " built by ford "

please include model numbers - and where they were built [ factories ]

top topics

join