It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regards to Starchild Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
If your interested in the starchild project or want to know more go to www.starchildproject.com and click on the streaming video.

Many people tend to discredit the star child project and BLATENTLY dismiss it all as one big mutation. I think the suject should be approached with an open mind. Here are some interesting points I am going to copy and paste. They can be found here: www.starchildproject.com...

(1) To test the DNA of normal human bone, it is put in a chemical bath that reduces it to its constituent elements in a few days. Nine months later a small part of the Starchild bone has not and will not dissolve in that chemical bath. This is, obviously, indicative of something highly unusual about at least that part of it.

(4) While we wait for the advanced primers to come online, other compelling tests are available for analyzing the bone and its chemistry. We should definitely try to determine why it won't dissolve in chemicals that quickly and thoroughly reduce normal human bone, and why it seems to be much harder than normal even though it is half as thick and weighs only half as much. Obviously, something is very aberrant in such bone.

If this thing was in atleast some form of human, then its skull would have dissolved like a human rather then waiting 9 months to still be insoluble. How do you account for that? In addition to the skull not dissolving, just look at the amount of deformities on the skull. It is highly unlikely that all these deformities can occur one one person. Many doctors have also taken a look at the skull and could not identify any known illness.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Lets assume for the moment, that all of the above is true...

Wouldn't it be more logical to assume this is some kind of abnormality? Indeed, the fact of multiple cases supports this, rather than refutes it.

Where does the leap from unidentified human-like remains to space-faring aliens come from? From all of the above, there are NO clues suggesting an extra-terrestrial origin, just an identified one. To make the leap of aliens without evidence to suggest it, seems even more blatant than the assumption of abnormalities...

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca
They can be found here: www.starchildproject.com...

If this thing was in atleast some form of human, then its skull would have dissolved like a human rather then waiting 9 months to still be insoluble. How do you account for that? In addition to the skull not dissolving, just look at the amount of deformities on the skull. It is highly unlikely that all these deformities can occur one one person. Many doctors have also taken a look at the skull and could not identify any known illness.

i was wondering if anything new was found out
i looked, and NO research was reported since the Dec 2003 plea for $$

* the bones might have indissolvable residue because of the special chemical concoctions fed to the poor baby/youngster that was being
prepared for a life-time religious ritual that culminated in a sacrifice.

note one link at starchild.com that touched on the practice of head binding
all, each of these 'deformaties' might well have been inflicted by zealot parents, who lived in relative luxury as they groomed the sacrifical victim.
the more & greater the 'alienness' deformities the victim displayed the greater the value, sacrifice became.

**all of the above 2 paragraphs are my personal speculation,
loosely based on some archelogical finds, peru, andes, mesoamerica etc
but ??, where did the distorted skulls arts, broken feet arts, homeopathy to survive deadly substances arts originate? were there alien beings on earth that ascended into space & centuries of mimicry, misunderstanding, led to the horrendous mystical practices found in ancient americas?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

note one link at starchild.com that touched on the practice of head binding
all, each of these 'deformaties' might well have been inflicted by zealot parents, who lived in relative luxury as they groomed the sacrifical victim.
the more & greater the 'alienness' deformities the victim displayed the greater the value, sacrifice became.

And anything that DOES mention head binding will focus on the Egyptian and African practicioners of it, and not the more prevalent South American ones... If I'm not mistaken, these skulls were likely ones found in South America....

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
If I'm not mistaken, these skulls were likely ones found in South America....

Wihch means what?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
www.world-mysteries.com...

I just read the update page on this site, and it seems to be just one big "give me money" article. Hard to find credible when they ask for money so much.

As for the details, It seems the last DNA test they did proved that at least the mother of the "starchild" was human.

My opinion? Just a badly malformed child. To speculate that it's some sort of alien hybrid is really reaching as no evidence supports this.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
There are many abnormal things in the world which does not mean if we can't explain it, it must be alien. We have yet to unlock the powers of our own minds or our planet and are in no position to try and unlock the universe.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

* the bones might have indissolvable residue because of the special chemical concoctions fed to the poor baby/youngster that was being
prepared for a life-time religious ritual that culminated in a sacrifice.

Which chemical concotions are you referring too? In particular do you know any of the names of the chemicals? I would be interested to look into that. But I cant imagine that a chemical would cause such a change in bone composition.

Normally if your fed a harmful chemical, you can die immediately. If not, then it is attempted to be broken down by the stomach enzymes and liver. SSometimes they can not be broken down depending on the substance. And if it makes its way into your blood stream, your body recognizes this particle as being foreign. There are many antibody type proteins(not white blood cells) that tend to attach onto these particles.

Unless this is a special chemical concoction, which has bone binding properties of some sort in which the body can not eliminate, then I think that would be interesting.

[edit on 24-1-2005 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Wihch means what?

Which means, we have documented cases of ritual skull binding, we know that the remains of those in this ritual have deformed skulls, and we've got these similar skulls from the same area....

As for the bone dissolving, this is comparing fossilized skulls to regular ones, is it not?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
this is taken from the history of the starchild link:

"However, in the "Alien Autopsy" film the alien being dissected has the "standard" Gray eyes until the doctor performing the autopsy lifts them off and shows them to actually be dark, flexible coverings like large contact lenses or shades"

if the autopsy film has been debunked to death, how can they use that as an example of what the alien parent might look like?

www.starchildproject.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Wihch means what?

Which means, we have documented cases of ritual skull binding, we know that the remains of those in this ritual have deformed skulls, and we've got these similar skulls from the same area....

As for the bone dissolving, this is comparing fossilized skulls to regular ones, is it not?

How would you bind a skull to make it look like this?

A deformity maybe, but binding? I don't think so... It doesn't appear to be fossilized either.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca

Which chemical concotions are you referring too? In particular do you know any of the names of the chemicals? I would be interested to look into that. But I cant imagine that a chemical would cause such a change in bone composition.

my reply is mostly a shoot-from-the-hip response,
i'm not a chemist or anything.
Consider the chemical called FLUORIDE which is used to aid your tooth enamel to harden and resist corrosive sugars & bacterias.
the govt has mandated that fluoride be added to the public drinking water, so as to make cavity prevention somewhat available to the masses- - instead ofjust the rich, who could afford flouride treatments by dentists, surgeons.

Normally if your fed a harmful chemical, you can die immediately. If not,

yes, in big enough doses... theres a practice called Homeopathy...where one takes minute doses or tinctures of herbs or substances.
There is rumor that people are known to ingest very dilute portions of
toxic stuff like stryctnine or cynaide (sp?) for long periods and develop immunity....snake venom is another harmful chemical that people have made themselves almost immune to by taking multiple tiny dilute doses until they ingest doses which might kill a regular person.

Unless this is a special chemical concoction, which has bone binding properties of some sort in which the body can not eliminate, then I think that would be interesting.

what likelyhood is it that 1000 years ago in the jungles of the americas,
a meteorite would be held as a sacred element from God or Gods? then
the priests would crush up the sacred stone and sprinkle the powder on food & make soluable in liquid...then perhaps the youngsters selected for a life of submitting to rituals of deforming the body & becoming 'alien'
and would also become moreso glorified/sacred by consuming the sacred 'nut' from the sky.
If just drinking, say, 100 parts per million of fluoride can show up in a forensic inquest...how about ingesting a small boulder (meteorite) over several years? would that show up as some sorta anomaly in the composition of your skeleton?? who knows, theres' not too many known individuals to compare with.

[edit on 24-1-2005 by St Udio]

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   

How would you bind a skull to make it look like this?

Those examples look more like Progeria or Hydrocephalus. Yet another problem with the StarChild project, is the use of various kinds of abnormal skulls from different causes to try and support the theory...

Again, even IF there was NO explanation for the deformity, how is the leap then made to "must be an alien"??? Just because it LOOKS like an alien?

A burnt spot on a piece of toast LOOKED like Mary (or Greta Garbo imho) and sold for thousands on E-Bay...doesn't mean it was a miracle though...

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   

what likelyhood is it that 1000 years ago in the jungles of the americas,
a meteorite would be held as a sacred element from God or Gods? then
the priests would crush up the sacred stone and sprinkle the powder on food & make soluable in liquid...then perhaps the youngsters selected for a life of submitting to rituals of deforming the body & becoming 'alien'
and would also become moreso glorified/sacred by consuming the sacred 'nut' from the sky.
If just drinking, say, 100 parts per million of fluoride can show up in a forensic inquest...how about ingesting a small boulder (meteorite) over several years? would that show up as some sorta anomaly in the composition of your skeleton?? who knows, theres' not too many known individuals to compare with.

Well flouride may show up, but lets not forget how recent the body is compared to an old body. As for the meteor example, its only a hypothetical example, but no actual data to suggest it or other variants. This can be compared to the starchild project's claims that this skull maybe a hybrid. There's really no data to suggest it at this point.

I'm looking for actual chemicals that can forcefully alter bone composition. To my knowledge, there are none. Typically when you injest a poisonous substance or take drugs, it screws the chemistry of your body up, can harm your cells, induce cancer, all that fun stuff. However, like you said, your body can induce a form of resistence to certain substances, but these substances typically dont deposit themselves in the bloodstream or even on the bone itself. Bone is considered to be calcified and has cells that take in Calcium and send it out, but I dont know of any cells that take in other substances and deposit on the bone. Only an analysis of bone chemistry would answer all these questions.

Well I think its an interesting matter that should be looked into to put an end to this case once in for all dont you think? I mean considering that it took 9 months to NOT dissolve a starchild skull and it only took alot less than 9 months to dissolve neaderthal bones poses an interesting question and should be looked at.

[edit on 25-1-2005 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I was watching this docu on national geographic and i was quite surprised about this starchild discovery.I wasn't aware of it.... i'm like "new" into this ufo thing still.

What they know for sure is that the mother was human but the doubt is still surrounding the father's origin.

I suggest that everybody look at the slideshow on the official site

Everybody is looking for an undisputable proof of Et existence and that could begin with starchild who knows..

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The skull found in Mexico is absolutely amazing.

Religion (Blind belief) and Darwinism (a theory) seems to be acceptable in the mainstream as debates for our existence.

Archaeological findings such as the alien hybrid skull found in Mexico is much more compelling and is actually tangible evidence rather than a preposterous belief or an outdated theory.

Along with the curious pyramid like structures, and sphinx found on Mars. The evidence seems to suggest otherwise. And we shouldn't be so arrogant to think we know everything, rather, just follow the evidence wherever that may lead us.
The media seems to allow evolutionists and creationists to debate openly, I reckon it's a distraction.

The world is far too conditioned with rot the media represents to comprehend these findings.

So thank 'God' for the internet and ATS

top topics

join