It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The main stream media and the Supreme Court

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The 2 entities that have been the custodians of truth and impartiality are no more.

I'm talking about the MSM (min stream media) and the Supreme Court.

The MSM is biased. lets not even pretend anymore that they stand for truth. Be it left or right, the media has an agenda. (It's to make money)
Regardless if it's talk-radio, print, or television, the media is no longer able to tell the truth. Their political filters have distorted the truth so much that MC Escher couldn't draw it.
So they are gone.
out.
Finished.
they are nothing but another political wing of a multi-armed bird that spends more time crapping on people than actually flying.

Which leads me to another wing of the political monster-hybrid-avian.

The Supreme Court.

If impartiality was an actual requirement, then any judge would be a shoo-in and the process would take minutes.

But the Supreme court is biased. Judges aren't selected because they are great judges.

They are selected because of;
A) Ideology
B) The president (at the time) probably had dirt on him/her and could use it to their advantage.

The Supreme Court is just as partisan as Congress, is just as partisan as the Executive branch is just as partisan as MSM.

4 branches of government.

Executive
Legislative
Judicial
Information

All biased.
All partisan.

The only entity that has the capacity to be non-judgmental, unbiased and non-partisan is us.

If we have the strength and moral fortitude to actually do it.

Now I'm one of the few members of ATS that is probably wrong more often than I'm right.

I will try to be as impartial as I can only because the truth, actual impartiality is non-existent anywhere else.

Thus ends the rant.

Have at it.
edit on 16-10-2016 by DBCowboy because: does anyone actually read this?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
There is no thing such as the main stream media , there is only 1 Cooperate Crime media

all you bases are belong to them

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

I should just refer to any aspect of "MSM" as Ministry of Propaganda.

But MSM has 3 letters and "Ministry of Propaganda" has 20 and I have arthritis.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Go with Minitrue. A few more letters but a lot more connotation.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

The 2 entities that have been the custodians of truth and impartiality are no more.

I'm talking about the MSM (min stream media) and the Supreme Court.

I need to ask when was any form of media a custodian of truth or impartiality? Not even the history books honestly tell the truth nor do this century last century or the centuries before media outlets.

If you are claiming that those things were once upon a time bastions of truth and impartiality. No, they were not.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

But MSM has 3 letters and "Ministry of Propaganda" has 20 and I have arthritis.

hmmm... sounds way to nice howabout : MSM = Criminal Ministry of Propaganda

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

it was considered a custodian of truth, impartiality when the framers created the 1st amendment.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Then you need to take a look at some old newspapers because back then they were more propaganda pieces than they are now.
www.framemakersonline.com...

Newspaper page from 1786. Paper has a relatively heavy fibrous quality to it. The first article is why Thomas Jefferson should not be president.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The media was entrusted with the responsibility to be the custodians of truth, impartiality.

The fact that they never did doesn't change what there responsibilities were.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Can you show where that is written in the constitution? I think you are projecting what you wish it was on what it actually was.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Nothing there stating the media is entrusted with the responsibility to be the custodians of truth, impartiality.

Secondly media back then was either newspaper or books and even the founders themselves were not impartial when writing books.
edit on 16-10-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Ok.

Fine.

You disagree with my rant.

have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Just interjecting a bit of reality is all.

Like the "Make America Great Agian" motto. No one seems to be able to pinpoint when that was supposed to have been.

top topics

join