It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Many Quotes About Jews, What is the real deal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Warning: I do not embrace these quotes, but just wonder about the credibilty to them, and why they were made. I go by the saying, "Truth is a variable." I do not acknowledge truth in anything, so PLEASE look at these quotes from a scholarly position instead of a, "How dare you?" position. Thanks.

THE QUOTES:

"Let the Jews, who claim to be the chosen race, prove their title by choosing the way of non-violence for vindicating their position on earth."
--Mahatma Gandhi, Nov. 26, 1938

GEORGE WASHINGTON, in Maxims of George Washington by A. A. Appleton & Co.: They (the Jews) work more effectively against us, than the enemy's armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in ... It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pests to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America.

"I want to tell you something very clear, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it."
Ariel Sharon to Shimon Peres, October 3rd, 2001, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.

"We Jews regard our race as superior to all humanity, and look forward, not to its ultimate union with other races, but to its triumph over them." (Goldwin Smith, Jewish Professor of Modern History at Oxford University, October, 1981)

We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own." (You Gentiles, by Jewish Author Maurice Samuels, p. 155).

"We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent." (Jewish Banker Paul Warburg, February 17, 1950, as he testified before the U.S. Senate).

"We will establish ourselves in Palestine whether you like it or not...You can hasten our arrival or you can equally retard it. It is however better for you to help us so as to avoid our constructive powers being turned into a destructive power which will overthrow the world." (Chaim Weizmann, Published in "Judische Rundschau," No. 4, 1920)-----Prior to 1949

LINDBERGH, CHARLES. 20th c. American aviator, writer. Wednesday, August 23, 1939 We are disturbed about the effect of the Jewish influence in our press, radio and motion pictures. It may become very serious. [Fulton] Lewis told us of one instance where the Jewish advertising firms threatened to remove all their advertising from the Mutual system if a certain feature were permitted to go on the air. The threat was powerful enough to have the feature removed. Thursday, May 1, 1941 The pressure for war is high and mounting. The people are opposed to it, but the Administration seems to have 'the bit in its teeth' and is hell-bent on its way to war. Most of the Jewish interests in the country are behind war, and they control a huge part of our press and radio and most of our motion pictures. There are also the 'intellectuals' and the 'Anglophiles,' and the British agents who are allowed free rein, the international financial interests, and many others. (The Wartime journals)

"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."
-- John Sheehan, S.J. (a Jesuit priest)

FRANZ LISZT, famed composer quoted in Col. E. N. Sanctuary's Are These Things So?, page 278: The day will come when all nations amidst which the Jews are dwelling will have to raise the question of their wholesale expulsion, a question which will be one of life or death, good health or chronic disease, peaceful existence or perpetual social fever.

"I fully agree with General Washington, that we must protect this young nation from an insidious influence and impenetration. That menace, gentlemen, is the Jews. In whatever country Jews have settled in any great number, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated. "Benjamin Franklin.( at the Philadelphia Constitutional Convention of 1787. This statement was recorded in the diary of Charles Cotesworth Pinckney, a delegate from South Carolina.)

HENRY FORD (The Dearborn Independent, 12-19 February 1921): Jews have always controlled the business. . . The motion picture influence of the United States and Canada . . . is exclusively under the control, moral and financial, of the Jewish manipulators of the public mind.

I am convinced that the persecution of the Jew is not in any large degree due to religious prejudice. No, the Jew is a money-getter. He made it the end and aim of his life. He was at it in Rome. He has been at it ever since. His success has made the whole human race his enemy.--Mark Twain (S. L. Clemens)

Why are the Jews hated? It is the inevitable result of their laws; they either have to conquer everybody or be hated by the whole human race.
The Jewish nation dares to display an irreconcilable hatred toward all nations, and revolts against all masters; always superstitious, always greedy for the well-being enjoyed by others, always barbarous--cringing in misfortune and insolent in prosperity.---Voltaire

"What is the basis of Judaism? A practical passion and greed for profit. To what can we reduce his (the Jew's) religious worship? To extortion. What is his real God? Cash!" - Karl Marx, founder of Communism, quoted in the British Guardian, July-August, 1924

"Jewish history has been tragic to the Jews and no less tragic to the neighboring nations who have suffered them. Our major vice of old as of today is parasitism. We are a people of vultures living on the labor and good fortune of the rest of the world." - Samuel Roth, Jews Must Live, page 18. (Jewish)

"Nations will gather together to bring their homage to the people of God; the whole fortune of nations will pass into the hands of the Jewish people, they will march behind the Jewish people, in chains as captives, and will prostrate before it." - Isador Loeb, Le Probleme Juif. (Jewish)

[edit on 23-1-2005 by TheBigD]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
At least some of these quotes are known to be fake. Hopefully someone else here can verify the authenticity of all of them.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
At least some of these quotes are known to be fake. Hopefully someone else here can verify the authenticity of all of them.

I can't verify all of them but the Henry ford quote is correct and I don't have that much doubt about the rest of them.

Here's a link to Henry Ford's Dearborn Independent articles from 1920: link

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I copied and pasted them from other sites that I found, so they may not all be accurate.
By the way, I am 1/3 Jewish, so I am not anti-semitic, for future posting probabilities. 1/3 Jewish, 1/3 Irish, 1/3 French, interesting combination, huh?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
I copied and pasted them from other sites that I found, so they may not all be accurate.
By the way, I am 1/3 Jewish, so I am not anti-semitic, for future posting probabilities. 1/3 Jewish, 1/3 Irish, 1/3 French, interesting combination, huh?

Yeah, how did that happen...do you have three parents?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
At least the Ariel Sharon quote is fake. It was published in a Hamas paper. The radio channel quoted denied anything like that was ever said on their radio.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Originally posted by TheBigD

Yeah, how did that happen...do you have three parents?

I don't know, but that is mainly based on our geneaological history. It is not possible, i don't think. It is just a guess of what we are composite of our geneaological history. We are related to French people including Count van Gelre Otto, bunch of people in Ireland, and Jews here in America and also to Arthur Goldberg, former Supreme Court Justice. So thats how I calculate that.

[edit on 24-1-2005 by TheBigD]

top topics

join