It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Scalia Murder contract discovered? Podesta emails

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

I "think" your idea is a "stretch" .

Judge Scalia "died" of a "heart attack."

The OP idea may be a stretch but 'heart attack' is NOT the official cause of death. 'Natural Causes' is.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The idea may not be a stretch or it might be a stretch but one thing is for sure it won’t be used to bust Hillary or anybody else.

If you’re going to ever catch the elite in a crime it better be better evidence than this!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The idea may not be a stretch or it might be a stretch but one thing is for sure it won’t be used to bust Hillary or anybody else.

If you’re going to ever catch the elite in a crime it better be better evidence than this!

Absolutely correct!

I am not sure the elite would be made to pay for a crime even if caught red handed.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Willtell

Absolutely correct!

I am not sure the elite would be made to pay for a crime even if caught red handed.

Nothing has ever been more true. The elite commit crimes reported every day and nothing happens.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

I appreciate the light you have cast on this, but a great deal more light is needed.

1) We would need to find out if Podesta is involved in film-making in any fashion. 2)We would need to see if the DNC is involved in funding filmmaking like this. 3) Also, we would need to investigate those writing to Podesta ... think extreme vetting.

You may well be pointing to something of significance, but it will take quite a bit more work to flesh this out, see the results, and judge how they fit with your premise. I wish I had time to follow up on this, but I don't.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Thinly veiled request for an assassination, which took place- and then a few leaks back there was a confirmation of the job taking place.

For the first time in two decades, I wish I could switch on a TV and see what's on- my guess is not a word of any of this.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Ok what this all about

twitter.com...

edit on 16-10-2016 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join