It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Scalia Murder contract discovered? Podesta emails

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The internet is full of super sleuths and someone has discovered something very interesting in the wikileaks on Podesta which may be code speak for the hit on Scalia. In the email, a "film" producer sends to Podesta a "script" requesting funding for a movie about a "Mexican" girl on a quest to find her "mother". She encounters a man named ALEX who assists her on her journey which leads them to an isolated ranch house with a massive underground tunnel at Tecate, Ca. There is a Smithsonian map included in a link which has a line pointing to the "setting" of the film...

www.smithsonianeducation.org...
Judge Scalia died at Cibolo creek ranch

The cost of the hit production would be 1.5 million and Podesta can "choose" all the content for the film. Since when is Podesta in the film industry? Anyway, the whole email reads like a poorly scripted low budget film with no real plot or substance. It's filled with weird 'code speak' which makes it a little difficult to follow as a film. However, in light of the suspicious surroundings of Judge Scalia's death, and with the correct mind set, one is able to discern a subtlety to the language within. Here's a shot of the opening paragraph:

The goal of the film is for a "gigantic economic expansion" ? This seems discombobulated from the above premise of the movie. Doesn't it? The story line of a young girl searching for her mother has nothing to do with fall of the Berlin wall.

Below is a snip of the first part of the final scene.

INT./THE GRETA VAN SUSTEREN SHOW/FOX/NIGHT Inez, and Alex are on with Greta.
GRETA: Alex, you now have your law degree and are running for Congress; correct?
ALEX: (grins)) Yes, congressman Longhorn's vacant seat.
GRETA: Tell me about your plan for Mexican statehood. I hope it's not like the Russian's plan for the Ukraine.
ALEX: No, but that's another good reason to team up with our good neighbor to the South. China has 1.2 Billion citizens and they are also looking to expand.
GRETA: Are you suggesting...
ALEX: (interrupts) Remember the boy scout motto Greta and in our case it has to be the will of the people in both countries, not the politicians and certainly not an invasion.
GRETA: A referendum vote? ALEX (nods in the affirmative) Yes, we will invite the Mexican people to merge with us; to form one great Nation, thereby narrowing our Southern border to the easily protected strip with Guatemala.
GRETA: But that would create a massive shift in our ethnic balance.
ALEX: Not at all, the people who are established with family, friends and good jobs will most likely remain. The rest of the 11 million estimated total, would go back home, because that's where most of the new jobs will be....

What the hell? This sounds more like a solicitation to wack someone to leave a "vacant seat' in the supreme court to aid the merging of Mexico with the rest of N. America. Does any of this sound familiar? The "ending" does not sound like two young Mexican lovers in a theatrical rendition of the 1976 hit "Take the money and run". And Why would the DNC be interested in making a movie??

I think the rules are I can't post a link to the wikileaks nor the site I found this. So here's the Podesta email ID number. 1459

eta:
The date of the email was less than 3-months before Scalia died

edit on 15-10-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

However, in light of the suspicious surroundings of Judge Scalia's death, and with the correct mind set, one is able to discern a subtlety to the language within. Here's a shot of the opening paragraph:

You mean if you want it to sound like a hit then you can twist it enough and bold two words to show that it must be so!

How does talk about running for an empty congress seat turn to a hit on Scalia?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It looks like "tearing down" is an okay context, in reference to the rest of the scenario..AKA knocking down any fortified wall/border altogether. That's totally in contrast to what Trump wants to do of course.
Also seeing as the writer appears to be a Democrat, it might make sense to some Democrats who would rather have no border to deal with.
edit on 15-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I only emphasized the perspective needed to interpret any hidden message, if any. As a movie script, it's horrible. As a solicitation for murder to further the globalist agenda, it makes sense. Read the email in its entirety before throwing the baby out with the bath water. It's completely political.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This notion traces back to GLP, I just made a post about it in the thread I started regarding the "wet works," email.

To me this idea is a bit too far of a stretch whereas "wet works," is common spook vernacular for killing.

In order to make this fit, there are too many hoops to jump through and you have to hold you head just right, squint your eyes, and then maybe you get to where this is trying to go.

An if anyone is familiar with my post history on this topic, they will know that I am all on board with the possibility was murdered at Cibolo Creek Ranch, so don't think I'm just casting aspersions on this theory.

And here is the Facebook page of the script writer, where one can read the script.
edit on 15-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: added FB link

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

I read it all.
There is nothing there that would make met think this is some code to off a Supreme Court Justice.

I know you want it to be and where ever you found the info said the same thing.
Don't worry tho, you will do fine with this thread on this site which will reassure you that it means it.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Something like this might just be the 'contract'. That's a big MIGHT.

Without more pieces, I'm weary of psuhing to far with the wet works thing considering the other commoner use of the term.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I know you want it to be

This one of the most over used lines. I don't want anything; I found it interesting so I shared and it fits well on a site like this. And by the way, the ending is the most telling. It goes from one concept and drastically switches to a whole new "movie". Don't you think?
edit on 15-10-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I may not like trump, but at least he has the common sense to not want war with Russia, and to want our southern border buttoned up. But we are upset he said some lightweight stuff that ALL men have said or worse,not to mention the filth that comes out of the mouths of women in private.

You will not be sellecting a president
It has already been done long ago, per George Sorros.. You will however receive hillary the puppet, and you will likely see the fastest and most effective war right from your sofa. Dont worry about catching it on the news on TV. Just look out your window.

Democrats are concerned about saving the planet. What better way to do so then popping several thousand super Nukes.

We need to pour poison down all bunkers world wide so that all humans are on the same risk level.
Can you imagine your family dying? Suffering? Writhing in pain. All while the Clintons are a mile below in a luxuary bunker safe and sound, and happy as fat pigs in a slop pen

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Tear down this wall.

As in offing Scalia that represents a wall to the political wants of the CLinton camp.

After what I have witnessed these past few months, and last eight years.

Of that party going to ANY length to maintain power.

I believe it.

Scalia was murdered.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Spam or a phishing attack.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

It takes an incredible stretch of the imagination, as has already been pointed out, to interpret this as any kind of hit. That said, if I was one of the manipulators I'd be using fantasy scripts as a way to learn what it is my opponents desire. So one way would be to have them offer suggestions for a political fiction book. That would then give me a good idea of what my opponent wants.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I don't think it will matter to entrenched Reps or Dems because there is wilful denial and obfuscation on both sides. I would be very interested to hear from any undecided voters as to how, if at all, these daily Trump/Clinton scandals and counter scandal revelations will affect their choice.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: fractal5

It takes an incredible stretch of the imagination, as has already been pointed out, to interpret this as any kind of hit. That said, if I was one of the manipulators I'd be using fantasy scripts as a way to learn what it is my opponents desire. So one way would be to have them offer suggestions for a political fiction book. That would then give me a good idea of what my opponent wants.

I'm with you but odds are a funny thing. For instance, the coincidence of the map. The title "Inez comes to America" and the North American Union connection. The non-sequitur in the conclusion of the script (it makes no sense). The similarities between a fictional congressman "Longhorn" and a Supreme court judge who died in "Texas" at a ranch. Odd references in the opening of the email, "Hello from a D.A.R. documented descendant of Ohio Governor Robert Lucas". What is that about?

Robert Lucas Former Ohio State Senator Robert Lucas was the 12th Governor of the U.S. state of Ohio, serving from 1832 to 1836. He served as the first Governor of Iowa Territory from 1838 to 1841. Wikipedia Born: April 1, 1781, Shepherdstown, West Virginia, United States Died: February 7, 1853, Iowa City, Iowa, United States Previous office: Ohio State Senator (1829–1830) Succeeded by: John Chambers Political parties: Democratic-Republican Party, Democratic Party

If there were only a couple of things that were coincidences, I wouldn't pay too much attention to it. But you have to admit, it's rather cryptic. It even further goes on to a scenario were these fictional acronym [people] INEZ, ALEX end up on the Greta Van Susteren show. Did this just take a turn into the twilight zone?

ALEX (nods in the affirmative) Yes, we will invite the Mexican people to merge with us; to form one great Nation, thereby narrowing our Southern border to the easily protected strip with Guatemala.

So we've got a map, we have references to a Texas ranch. We have references to a current geopolitical push for the NAU. We have references to a political "empty seat". References to global expansion.

The saying goes " Once, it's a coincidence. Twice it's a pattern. Three times it's a conspiracy"

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If there was an actual movie script being promoted there.... why show it to John Podesta?
He is not a movie producer.
What is with the line on the map ending so very close to the location of the ranch where Scalia died?
Pesky questions.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
how many films have the DNC funded? why would anyone send a request to the DNC to fund a film if the DNC has never funded any films?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Don't tell me these people don't talk in clandestine mumbo jumbo...

podesta email id 7612

Date: 2014-07-31 12:47 Subject: Murder, She Wrote in Real Life

I'm experiencing a real life Murder, She Wrote here in Qatar. No one is dead (just a toaster oven) but there are so many suspects and motives. There is a small toaster oven in our office kitchen area. The toaster and the coffee pot are both 110 volts, so each must be plugged into the 220 volt transformer when in use. The transformer only has room for one at a time, so a user must check and change, as appropriate, with each and every use. This seems to be a particular frustration to the three people who typically make the coffee in the morning...

Read this email. Either these people have too much time on their hands or this is how they communicate in spy jargon.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
These idiots didn't even have the sense to tell Hillary not to use a civilian server. The Federal system is very secure. You have to have a CAC card with a chip to even login, then other passwords. Also, Federal computers have no slot for a thumb drive which her and her staff were using and keeping it unsecure. They are not that bright end of the day to plan a murder on this level. Look at who they are struggling to beat and that says it all. They should be killing Trump, should not even be a race. Not the case. They will likely win but it won't be some major landslide. Pretty sad considering all the connections, banks, corporations, media they have in their back pocket.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I "think" your idea is a "stretch" .

Judge Scalia "died" of a "heart attack."

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I "think" your idea is a "stretch" .

Judge Scalia "died" of a "heart attack."

The autopsy determined that right?