It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary and Obama has us on the brink of a war with Russia Hillary a WARMONGER!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

For over 60 years they have collected the dirt on this country.

Yep, and in all likely hood 33,000 of Clinton's emails, and who
knows what else that was on her illegal unsecured server.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Tell that to the OP? I think it's bulls# too. This whole "if you elect Clinton it's WWIII!" narrative is bogus and intended to get the easier to control candidate elected.

Well then, that would be your girl Hillary.

I'm no fan of Russia, but this whole Russia thing stinks to high heaven
and is easily proven as manufactured scare mongering by the current
administration, Hillary's buddies at the State Department, and the
elitist banking cabal that funds her shatz.

If it is more than another convenient boogey man to detract from
the exposures of Wikileaks, then it will be a trumped up escalation
done to influence the outcome of the election, and an excuse to feed
the corrupt banking cabal and elite family some trillion dollar interest
in their war chest.

Hillary's campaign manager owns 75,000 shares in a Putin
controlled energy company, Clinton both of them had
secret dinners in Russia while she was Sec of State.

Bill Clinton went to Russia before he was President
on a long stay, the Uranium One deal, the list
goes on and on.

edit on 14-10-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The Globalist Warmongers want a war with Russia. It should have been obvious that trying to do regime change in Syria would bring Russia to their aid.

This all goes back to Warmonger Hillary, Obama, Bush and the Neocons. The reason Bernie and Trump became popular is because Democrats, Republicans and Independents realize that there's just one party in Washington and it's the Globalist party. They want perpetual war and they know warmonger Hillary will give them more war.

Trump talks about uniting with Russia to take out ISIS. That's just basic common sense. The Globalist want to go after Russia. They want a clash because they want control of the Middle East through nation building and regime change.

Hillary Clinton’s Enthusiasm for Regime Change Wars

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton champions wars to effectuate regime change. Their immorality, illegality, and stupidity do not diminish Ms. Clinton’s enthusiasm for treating independent nations as serfs of the United States.

As First Lady, she warmly supported the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998, which made it the policy of the Unites States to overthrow Iraqi President Saddam Hussein. As United States Senator, she invoked the 1998 policy in voting for the 2002 Authorization to Use Military Force Against Iraq. Saddam’s successors proved a cure worse than the disease. Shiite dominated governments allied with Iran, oppressed Sunnis, Kurds, and Turkmen, and created a power vacuum that gave birth to the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS). Our national security has been weakened.

As Secretary of State in 2011, Ms. Clinton vocally supported the war against Libya to overthrow Muammar Gaddafi on the heels of his abandonment of weapons of mass destruction. She boasted with the dripping arrogance of Julius Caesar after Gaddafi’s death: “We came, we saw, he died.” She insisted that regime change in Libya was for humanitarian purposes. She agreed with President Barack Obama that to be faithful to “who we are,” we must overthrow governments that are oppressing their citizens by force and violence.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I don't know how anyone in their right mind can support Hillary Clinton with her Amnesia about the e-mails. She's a warmonger and they will use a conflict with Russia as an excuse for more regime change and war. These Globalist Warmongers use these things to pivot towards their real goal. For instance, the smart thing to do after 9/11 was to go into Afghanistan or work with Pakistan to take down terrorist strongholds. Bush used 9/11 to pivot to Iraq. The neocons had been saying for years they just need a Pearl Harbor type event to go after places like Iraq and warmonger Hillary supported that war.

Now they're talking about Cyber War with Russia.

CIA Prepping for Possible Cyber Strike Against Russia

www.nbcnews.com...

I'm checking out this book called "Queen of Chaos" and it details how Hillary is the Queen of regime change. She's 100 times worse than Bush. She wants war!

U.S. wars are getting repetitive. Always the same old scenario. The mainstream media alert public opinion to the latest "villain" supposedly threatening to slaughter "his own people". The U.S. does the job instead with its drones and missiles. The new "villain" is soon forgotten, but his country is left in a shambles, with competing fanatics vying to dominate the chaos. Something new is needed. How about a woman War President? Hillary Rodham Clinton has painstakingly groomed herself for the role. Her record as Secretary of State shows that she is fully qualified to be the first woman to be known as the "mother of all drones" or even to launch World War III.

“Veteran journalist Diana Johnstone captures the imperial worldview of Hillary Clinton in memorable detail. Hillary the Hawk, as U.S. Senator and Secretary of State, never saw a weapons systems she did not support nor a U.S. war practice she did not endorse. This included her hyper-aggressive launch of the war on Libya (against the opposition of Secretary of Defense Robert Gates) and the resulting sprawling chaos, violence and weapons dispersal spilling beyond Libya’s war-torn society to larger regions of central Africa. Johnstone documents Hillary Clinton as ‘the top salesperson for the ruling oligarchy’ and ‘the favorite candidate of the War Party.’ That is what is at stake in November 2016.”

www.akpress.org...

I truly think we need to elect Trump. Not because he's the greates candidate but because it will throw a monkey wrench in the Globalist Agenda. They want perpetual war and Hillary Clinton is their candidate. We will be at war in the Middle East in Hillary's first year and tensions will escalate with Russia.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Wow I didn't realize nz is involved In it,from that gif,looks like someone over here is having a go at the US?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Actually its Africa,my phone playing up.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I am not voting for Hillary, she IS a globalist and for this reason I cannot support her. And I was worried about this rhetoric coming from Russia until I remembered something. Hopefully this will give people some comfort because it strongly infers we are NOT going to war with Russia.

Its called MAD, or mutually assured destruction.

Russia's war plan, if it were to go to war with the united states, and it escalates, is to totally destroy the United States. Russia certainly has enough nuclear munitions to do this several times over.

The United states war plan to go to war with Russia, if it escalates is exactly the same thing, to utterly destroy them.

If either country attacks the other, the counter attack from their opponent will destroy THEM. As far as I know, both countries still possess the firepower to achieve this.

Even if Russia knocked out all our land and air based nuclear assets, we have 18 nuclear attack subs, each capable of
launching over a dozen missiles with MIRV warheads, capable of taking out multiple cities in Russia. Putin would have to knock out every one of them to assure his country wont be a glowing wasteland. Russia likewise has nuclear attack subs, and we cannot get all of them.

In essence, if either country commits to nuclear attack, that country is committing suicide. I know the Russians want to live as much as we do, so I do not believe their rhetoric. Something IS going on, but I do not think the Russians will nuke the US, when they know about 15 minutes later warheads will start landing on their own heads. Hopefully to God no one over here is stupid enough to start one, all it will result in is the total destruction of two countries.
edit on 15-10-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Why is this thread only 3 pages? Is it because it is the truth, so not many arguments can be made against it?

Here is Hillary admitting their 'brilliant idea' of creating and arming of terrorists in Pakistan to go after Russia in Afghanistan. (20 secs in)

Also her threatening Iran and the world with nukes. (2 mins in)

Meanwhile, here is Trump's response to Nuclear Weapons... (watch the video not the articles spin)
www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
For this reason alone there's no way I can support Hillary Clinton. Clinton is a warmonger and I predict she will go after Assad within her first year which would escalate things with Russia.

This is why Globalist support Clinton. Globalist in both the Reublican and Democrat parties want regime change and nation building. I said when Trump gave a Foreign Policy speech in the primaries he would be strongly opposed even by Republicans. This is because Neocons run the Republican party and they gave us the Iraq war which Hillary supported.

Trump said we will work with Russia to go after ISIS which is the smart thing to do. He said no more regime change and nation building throughout the Middle East. This is what Globalist like Clinton want.

Obama and Clinton wanted regime change in Egypt, Libya and Syria. They wanted to replace these regimes with the Muslim Brotherhood. All they did was strengthen ISIS and with the HORRIBLE Iran deal they moved the balance of power in the Middle East to Iran.

Hillary is a Warmonger Globalist. I don't know how anyone can support more war. Like I said with Bush, we will be at war in the Middle East and it could be a bigger conflict with Russia within the first term of Hillary Clinton. Here's some of the headlines.

The Growing Danger of Military Conflict with Russia

Russia, USA at risk of war which will 'likely be nuclear', warn experts ...

Syrian war: All is not well between America and Russia

War Talk Returns to Russian TV as U.S. Ties Hit Deep Freeze

US and Russia 'will go to war' unless proxy Syria conflict resolved, Turkey warns

All of this because Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and the Globalist behind Republicans and Democrats want regime change and nation building throughout the Middle East.
I agree that Clinton is a neo con, and I abhor that. Don't fool yourself, the Republican Party is bought and sold to American Empire. Ahem.. Reagan? Both Bushes? Trump will be no different. I will not support that idiot either.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
Why is this thread only 3 pages? Is it because it is the truth, so not many arguments can be made against it?

Here is Hillary admitting their 'brilliant idea' of creating and arming of terrorists in Pakistan to go after Russia in Afghanistan. (20 secs in)

Also her threatening Iran and the world with nukes. (2 mins in)

Meanwhile, here is Trump's response to Nuclear Weapons... (watch the video not the articles spin)
www.nbcnews.com...

Thanks for the video.

It's amazing how all of these people who claim to be against war are voting for the biggest warmonger this Country may ever see. She's a owned by Wall Street and Hillary wants war!

Clintons lust for war has been well documented.

Here's Bernie agreeing with Trump that we need to go after ISIS instead of worrying about Assad and regime change. Hillary wants Assad. Her lust for regime change is sickening.

Here's a video about Hillary Clinton's support for the coup in Hondorus which overthrew a democratically elected leader. She talked about her support for the coup in her memoirs then had the passages removed when it came out in paperback.

Again, if you support Hillary Clinton you're supporting a Globalist Warmonger!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

You know, not that long ago Marine Gen. Joseph Dunford, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff stated that continuing this confrontation with Russia over Syria, like the Obama administration, Hillary Clinton and even people in power among Republicans want, that it would mean war with Russia.

Top US General Warns Syrian “No-Fly” Zone Means War with Russia

Russian Television Warns of Nuclear War Amid US Tensions

Russia orders all officials to fly home any relatives living abroad, as tensions mount over the prospect of a global war

Russian state newspapers predict ‘direct military conflict’ with US as it compares Syria stalemate to Cuban missile crisis

State Department: US suspends bilateral contacts with Russia over Syria - AP

Only Trump seems to want to avoid a war with Russia.

edit on 15-10-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

And the sad part is that these warmongers will be in their bunkers and as usual us non combatants will pay the price

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

perhaps they'd love a war before the elections..... That would create an EO the size of Texas...... then Obama stays on.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Together we can destroy the Earth.

Hmmm. Nuclear war could cull 95% of the population. They could go down in their stocked underground cities and live like kings until it's safe to come out. All funded with the national debt.

edit on 18-10-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

i doubt nuclear attacks would happen like the military pictures shown to us of 70 years ago. There are many more non destructive or non long term hazardous ways to wipe out populations. Nuclear is just the one they have kept pushing and pushing for decades...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join