It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary and Obama has us on the brink of a war with Russia Hillary a WARMONGER!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
For this reason alone there's no way I can support Hillary Clinton. Clinton is a warmonger and I predict she will go after Assad within her first year which would escalate things with Russia.

This is why Globalist support Clinton. Globalist in both the Reublican and Democrat parties want regime change and nation building. I said when Trump gave a Foreign Policy speech in the primaries he would be strongly opposed even by Republicans. This is because Neocons run the Republican party and they gave us the Iraq war which Hillary supported.

Trump said we will work with Russia to go after ISIS which is the smart thing to do. He said no more regime change and nation building throughout the Middle East. This is what Globalist like Clinton want.

Obama and Clinton wanted regime change in Egypt, Libya and Syria. They wanted to replace these regimes with the Muslim Brotherhood. All they did was strengthen ISIS and with the HORRIBLE Iran deal they moved the balance of power in the Middle East to Iran.

Hillary is a Warmonger Globalist. I don't know how anyone can support more war. Like I said with Bush, we will be at war in the Middle East and it could be a bigger conflict with Russia within the first term of Hillary Clinton. Here's some of the headlines.

The Growing Danger of Military Conflict with Russia

Russia, USA at risk of war which will 'likely be nuclear', warn experts ...

Syrian war: All is not well between America and Russia

War Talk Returns to Russian TV as U.S. Ties Hit Deep Freeze

US and Russia 'will go to war' unless proxy Syria conflict resolved, Turkey warns

All of this because Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and the Globalist behind Republicans and Democrats want regime change and nation building throughout the Middle East.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Well this would make it the logical choice for people to put their personal feelings aside, just bite the bullet and vote trump.

We all know that will never happen though.

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Russia exposed Washington insider corruption.

So of course we have to hate Russia and go to war with them.

So says our (now exposed) corrupt government.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Right on.

The Neocon's + Neolib's just want perpetual war. Any outsiders (people that aren't their kind of evil) just get smeared by their Criminal Media Attack Machine (CMAM).

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

This is spot on.

War with Russia CANNOT be won and is completely pointless.

This is a war by the NWO to control.

Stop meddling America.
edit on 2016/10/14 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I never really liked Trump.

I think he's a bully and a really bad role model. But, simply from his views about the ME and Russia I do support him much more than Hilary...he really is the lesser evil. Clinton supporters must be blind to this fact but there's been so much anti-Russia propaganda that I understand their ignorance.

I think we must make peace with Russia and stop listening to the rich elite, we will HAVE to anyway as their madness knows no end.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

"IMMINENT NUCLEAR WAR" "EVERYONE BE SCARED" I keep seeing these alarmist threads (and news headlines, as you have mentioned)

I'm not going to hold my breath

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Guess I am the oddman out.

Cause I don't like Russia,Obama or Clinton.

I guess they haven't figured out.

No one listens to them any more after 9-11,redlines in Syria,videos for Benghazi, and the long list of LIES goes on.

It's been interesting to watch them manufacture the latest villain.

Come on people if Russia really wanted to take down the current administration, and Clinton.

They have the 'nuclear' option, and I am not talking about nukes here.

For over 60 years they have collected the dirt on this country.
edit on 14-10-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Yes that's pretty bad, but not as bad as a man who likes to crack jokes around teen girls, apparently.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I just hope Russia and their average joe infantry soldier realize that the American people do not want any of this, and it is strictly our Gov.'s doing. That would seriously suck going to war with a super power who's tech is (for the most part) near on par with ours. This wont be poor folk with dirty tennis shoes and pickup trucks.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

I just hope Russia and their average joe infantry soldier realize that the American people do not want any of this, and it is strictly our Gov.'s doing. That would seriously suck going to war with a super power who's tech is (for the most part) near on par with ours. This wont be poor folk with dirty tennis shoes and pickup trucks.

I also hope the citizens of russia are as disinclined to go to war with us as we are with them... because I'll tell you this- on a civ on civ war between the US and russia, the russians win- hands down.

The big difference here is the russian government is trying to help the russian citiziens- the US government is the US citizens biggest enemy.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
We all know this.

Democrats are only anti war when republicans do it and vice versa.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

The big difference here is the russian government is trying to help the russian citiziens- the US government is the US citizens biggest enemy.

There is no difference.

The 'russian government' is not trying to help their citizens.

Everything they do is for Gazprom, and other russian oligarch's like Putin.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
We all know this.

I don't think it's "anti-war".

It's anti-perpetual war.

No one wants to win anymore.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Russia exposed Washington insider corruption.

So of course we have to hate Russia and go to war with them.

So says our (now exposed) corrupt government.

We better not piss them off too much because We just may need some Uranium, that is if Hillary didn't $ell ALL of it to the Russkies...

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: projectvxn
We all know this.

I don't think it's "anti-war".

It's anti-perpetual war.

No one wants to win anymore.

I've made my philosophy on war very clear.

I believe in winning. Inflicting as much pain and suffering as possible until they don't want to fight or they are all dead.

The perpetual war BS does nothing but prolong the conflict for political and corporate purposes. If there is a legitimate reason to fight a war, do so the right way, or don't fight at all.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Well you have some headlines. How about some links?

"Russia, USA at risk of war which will 'likely be nuclear', warn experts" - Is that the New Daily article about Putin buddy Vladimir Zhironovsky? It appears to be (possibly retitled?)

Why not be more forthcoming? Vladimir Zhironovsky said:

“Americans voting for a president on November 8 must realise that they are voting for peace on planet Earth if they vote for Trump,” he said.

“But if they vote for Hillary [Clinton] it’s war. It will be a short movie. There will be Hiroshimas and Nagasakis everywhere.”

That's nothing more than a Putin pal trying to help Putin get his preferred candidate, Trump, who he knows he can manipulate and push around, elected.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

From another of your "headlines" :

Syrian war: All is not well between America and Russia

Russia and the US have fundamentally divergent views of the conflict. Russia's objective is to ensure the survival of the Assad regime, whereas for the US it is the root of Syria's crisis.

Russia has deftly used its power to challenge the US and has positioned itself as a major beneficiary of the ongoing turmoil.

Putin may have several aims in Syria but the most significant one remains that of projecting Russian power on the global stage and re-establishing Moscow as a credible global power.

It still remains to be seen if he will be successful in his objective.

Why not link to this again? Oh because it doesn't tend to support your narrative. Trump is no less a globalist than anyone else. It's a sham. His chief economic advisor was talking up the benefits of TPP as late as May of 2015 in IBT with Reagan economist Laffer and they're buddy Larry Kudlow. I love how Manafort goes out and Bannon comes in and all of a sudden Trump becomes the candidate against the "globalists!" LIKE MAGIC! That's Trump for you. Just like "his" opinions, "his" shtick changes depending on who is around him at the time.

Somehow acquiescing to Russian's very obvious march (atempted march?) toward superpower status is going to stick it the globalist war mongers. Lol.

edit on 2016-10-14 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Zhironovsky is a clown. He is no ally of Putin. He is a joke, his party is a joke.

The man is known for extreme exaggeration and flamboyant remarks. Such as the advocacy of employing the Russian Army to shoot birds to counter a potential avian flu threat.

Anyone who pays attention to this man or his statements has just been had.

He has been saying the same nonsense for the past 2 decades at least, probably longer, but of course he didn't have a voice under the Soviets.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Agreed.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join