It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'In a couple of years, I'll be dating you':What 46-year-old Trump told two 14-year-old girls

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jburg6

The best part of this (which no one seems to have noticed yet). When Trump made the comment that he would be dating them in a couple years, Marla Maples was pregnant with his child and his wedding to her was being planned.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
Sounds a lot more like last minute desperation than "mathematically Trump CANT win" lol.

And STILL...

TRUMP 2016

Sure dude. Trump is totally gonna win. even with more winningness than Romney when he won, and McCain's victory..granted, Trump isn't doing even nearly as good as they did..but they totally won also

the lamestream media saying lies like they wont win, but we know now that was just bs.

Trump 2016! ruler of flat earth!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: BlueShaman

Jokes.

And 24 years ago there wasn't this unhealthy preoccupation with being politically correct like there is now. Maybe that's the reason why Trump's quotes from 1992 are shocking so many people now.

That's quite obvious. While some excoriate Trump for making the remarks, they themselves should be excoriated for allowing their dirty minds to immediately run to that conclusion.

I would argue that a healthy male mind does not greet a child and immediately do the mental math as to what age she needs to be in order to have sexual relations with her and not be arrested. His words represent his psychopathy.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16

originally posted by: RedMenace16

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: RedMenace16

Well the US isn't very 'progressive' in that respect.

For Example.

The age of consent in Canada is 16. All U.S. states set their limits between 16 and 18.

I particularly like Mexico from where most Trump critics supporters hail from, and some people want to make instant voters.

. Typically, Mexican states have a "primary" age of consent (which may be as low as 12),

en.wikipedia.org...

The man is a sick disgusting sex criminal, stop trying to defend a pedo.

Yes stop defending Bill... er Trump....Darn now I'm confused!

So you're doing what you're mad about Hillary doing?

Wow irony.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
only a creepy pervert looks at a 14 year old and one his first thoughts is " in a few years she`ll be legal and I can screw her" no normal person has thoughts like that when looking at a 14 year old.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

I do sense confusion here..to be clear..Bill is not running.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Wasn't this smut already posted???

Wtf? How many threads do we need on this nonsense???

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'm writing in Captain Picard.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I like his socioeconomic platform..more workable than Giant Meteor's..time will tell

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I'm writing in Captain Picard.

Picard is a communist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join