It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

'In a couple of years, I'll be dating you':What 46-year-old Trump told two 14-year-old girls

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: jburg6

Who would allow Trump anywhere near there young daughters?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Do you think he was hitting on them? Or was he making self-deprecating jokes about himself and his notoriety as an ultra-rich playboy?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

was he making self-deprecating jokes

Trump's ego says no. He's the great and powerful Trump.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yes, that is what I got out of it...because that is exactly what you said. Here, I'll refresh your memory.

I particularly like Mexico from where most Trump critics supporters hail from, and some people want to make instant voters. . Typically, Mexican states have a "primary" age of consent (which may be as low as 12),

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: jburg6

Honest to God, Jburgh, I wanted to think that Trump couldn't be capable of raping a 13 year old, but I'm starting to think that that is not beyond what he would do. Trump knows that the girls he said these things to were off limits to him because they were all in a public place.... here in a childrens choir for Heaven's sake!!... so all he did was leer at them and say something lecherous, but get these girls in private and now I'm sure all bets would be off!! God, this is sick!!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Yes, that is what I got out of it...because that is exactly what you said. Here, I'll refresh your memory.

I particularly like Mexico from where most Trump critics supporters hail from, and some people want to make instant voters. . Typically, Mexican states have a "primary" age of consent (which may be as low as 12),

Well yeah I could see how some would total twist that.

And totally IGNORE open borders,instant citizens with people your supposedly upset about.

But only when their name is Trump.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Do you think he was hitting on them? Or was he making self-deprecating jokes about himself and his notoriety as an ultra-rich playboy?

Jokes.

And 24 years ago there wasn't this unhealthy preoccupation with being politically correct like there is now. Maybe that's the reason why Trump's quotes from 1992 are shocking so many people now.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Do you think the president can make open borders or will it take a act of Congress?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Jokes.

And 24 years ago there wasn't this unhealthy preoccupation with being politically correct like there is now. Maybe that's the reason why Trump's quotes from 1992 are shocking so many people now.

That's quite obvious. While some excoriate Trump for making the remarks, they themselves should be excoriated for allowing their dirty minds to immediately run to that conclusion.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

No most just ignore it.

Creating a strawman isn't doing anything logical.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Fairly officious comment. I'm voting Trump but dating laws do vary from state to state.

Most states consent is age 16. The problem though is age difference. Trump being 46 would be a crime. Internationally who knows. Some countries don't have laws on it. These were US girls so yeah, that would be a crime. Still, just words and this was over 24 years ago. Do you remember ever saying anything stupid 24 years ago and not actually acting on it...if you have not you need to apply for sainthood. He spoke with his **** and not with his brain. Obama spoke with his **** as well when he said, "Kamala Harris is by far the best-looking attorney general in the country". Far less severe than Trump but still, men say things sometimes they regret later on women and even girls. It's part of being human.
edit on 14-10-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

Do you think the president can make open borders or will it take a act of Congress?

Yeah a president can.

And has been doing so for the last 8 years.

Catch, and release.

For the last 8 years government agencies whose function it is to ENFORCE the laws.

We have seen this from IRS,BATFE,DOJ, and others.

Complete end runs around Congress.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Both.
Why do we say he wasn't hitting on them?

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The biggest stench about this thread is a GIRL can make the adult decision to abort a kid.

But not who she sleeps with. If they are too 'old' that's bad.

If they were a guy named Trump.

Anyone else yall wouldn't give a crap about it.

Under 16.

What the hell ever.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

There is no twisting to be done.

You flat out stated that you LIKE Mexico's age of consent, which you then pointed out could be as low as 12.

I'm sorry, but that is sick.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

I know WHAT I said.

What is SICK is people intentionally twisting what was said.

Just like what Trump said.

And the direct quotation of what I said.

I particularly like Mexico from where most Trump critics supporters hail from, and some people want to make instant voters.

Flat out ?

Nope.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Talk about twisting things. From that wiki link:

The federal law establishes the age of 12 as the minimum age of consent, while the age at which there are no restrictions for consensual sexual activities is 18 (sex with someone 12-18 is not illegal per se, but can still be open to prosecution under certain circumstances).

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: RedMenace16

Well the US isn't very 'progressive' in that respect.

For Example.

The age of consent in Canada is 16. All U.S. states set their limits between 16 and 18.

I particularly like Mexico from where most Trump critics supporters hail from, and some people want to make instant voters.

. Typically, Mexican states have a "primary" age of consent (which may be as low as 12),

en.wikipedia.org...

The man is a sick disgusting sex criminal, stop trying to defend a pedo.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: RedMenace16

Well the US isn't very 'progressive' in that respect.

For Example.

The age of consent in Canada is 16. All U.S. states set their limits between 16 and 18.

. Typically, Mexican states have a "primary" age of consent (which may be as low as 12),

en.wikipedia.org...

The man is a sick disgusting sex criminal, stop trying to defend a pedo.

Yes stop defending Bill... er Trump....Darn now I'm confused!
edit on 14-10-2016 by manuelram16 because: add

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jburg6

Donald Trump told a group of 14-year-old girls he would be 'dating' them in 'a couple of years' in 1992, the latest in a stream of decades-old comments to have emerged as he battles for his spot in the presidential race.

Then 46, the businessman watched the choir girls perform at The Plaza Hotel in Manhattan, New York, before reportedly making the questionable comment.

It was reported in a Chicago Tribune newspaper article at the time under the headline: 'Such a comedian'.

'Donald Trump turned up Monday for a carol sing by a youth choir outside Manhattan's Plaza Hotel.

'He asked two of the girls how old they were. After they replied they were 14, Trump said: 'Wow. Just think - in a couple of years I'll be dating you,' the report, from a December 1992 wire brief said.

Link

In full disclosure, I am holding my nose and voting for Trump because the alternative HRC is much worse. But wow is he a complete sicko and pervert. This was documented in the Chicago Tribune in 1992 so it wasn't made up. After hearing all these remarks he made in the past which are verifiable, I am starting to doubt my previous position that all of these women coming out of the woodshed claiming he sexually assaulted them are lying and/or paid off by HRC. This isn't just locker room banter, he has a pattern and practice of saying stuff like this. God how I wish we had a better option than these two.

You could vote third party - Castle or Johnson. He is terribe but, yes so is Clinton.

The funny thing is, that if everyone who hated both of these candidates voted third party, we'd have a third party president....

The real issue though, is that policy wise, they aren't much different. He is a very Liberal Republican and she is a very conservative Democrat. I'm not even sure if he's appoint hard right, conservative justices to the supreme court. In my mind, it doesn't matter which one gets in office. They're the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join