It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They both just suck! Get over it!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Saying it 3 times doesn't make it true poo poo.

(Rhyming does, however)

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Yes! Its incredible while they are so busy fighting each other they don't even realize what's going on in the real world right now.

Or that neither candidate has adressed a plan to deal with issues that hasn't already failed in the past.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Hillary will do just fine steering us towards disaster like the last 7 administrations.

She will keep arming both sides of the Sunni Shia wars and make wallstreet happy while they ponzi it up.

Yay so good for the future!

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I think I will need more than sense of humor-I think I will need more xanax-as will the rest of the world. This ain't easy-I think I will need a chaser-just a good vodka. This will at least be good for liquor, as well as other substances, sales.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Yeah look out that window. See the burning ruins and starving children?

No?

Wuh wuh wuht happened?

Over dramatic . Yeah the sky is falling.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
News article of the day . . . Clinton molests Trump and they both withdraw from the race.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
A vote for Trump is a vote for what's wrong with our society. A vote for Clinton is a vote for for what's wrong with our government. Crap all around, and I'd rather not get any poo on my hands.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
neither one of these losers should ever set foot in the oval office. people know that their candidate of choice sucks and they can`t find anything good to say about him or her so in order to support their candidate they try to make the other candidate look like a bigger turd than their candidate is.
when your character is so bad that people can find more bad things to say about you than good things you shouldn't even be allowed to run for president.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

i think everyone should know...that before we go pointing fingers, we should all take a good hard look in the...woodchipper... first...last one in has to clean up

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess I wont argue, I love Jill. Jill actually is very fair in comparing Trump and Hillary, she says Hillary has already done the stuff that people are scared trump will do. Its not our fault that for some unknown idiotic reason people want Hillary over Jill, it baffles me. Unless a miracle happens Im voting Trump. Hillarys email today she said " those environmentalists need to get a life" , now its personal.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dickyuengling I think we should all take a look at ourselves and how we talk junk and mess around and I do worse than trump (in other ways) but I could never be a #ty person like Hillary.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

No, but I have travelled enough to see the effects.

I guess your in support of arming whahabis and their enemies so we can have cheap oil.

Hey it can't happen here right?

As long as we keep the burning ruins going over seas and all.

What an ignorant comment. Especially when there are so many burning ruins. Like in southside Chicago where 50 people can be shot in a weekend and it looks like Aleppo.

Let me guess your not from Detroit?

edit on 14-10-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
I agree, they both suck, that's why I'm voting for the green party, and before anyone tries to argue me on it, don't waste your time. I mean you can but It would be just that, a waste of your time.

Tired of the puppets telling us one thing and then turning their backs on the majority of those statements, and working solely for the rich and the corporations once they have the power.

-Alee

agreed im going third party as well, theres no justification to vote anyone else

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join