It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mumbo finds a lampshade and magic happens...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
After having spoken with the beautiful Moth, Chumbo.... Mumbo decides to question question the river...
an electrical storm on the humid bank started to threaten Mumbo as she was speaking to a stinging nettle patch...
"your medicine is dear, my fellow life..in clearing out the non sense.."
lightning struck upstream..trying to scare the child of 8
"yes i am speaking! the river needs attention..." her soft voice, having learned from the wood rodents...
She gathered three leaves in her pink hanker chief and thanked the plant and the angry cloud for any inkling of attention to the water...
and a golden wasp landed upon her hand,,"Ah dear, let me take you wherever you wish..''
"a happy place, miss.."
"Ah yes i know much concerning happiness and my struggling squash plants will welcome your finding a resting spot.."
the dear was falling asleep and Mumbo took it to a lovely soft yellow orange flower and wished it well in slumber...
she walked for several days after speaking to her friends all the way down the road to the lamp shoppe and as no one was there to assist her she picked up a shade and exited the building
...when a china man appeared..."i have a lamp...if you will tell me from where you travel...?"
"i am from the river!" Mumbo was thrilled at such a simple trade...
the man tossed the junky lamp at mumbo
and she laughed all the way home...running quickly from the stranger...
where a boring brown moth sat waiting at the door...
"oh hello, you like this purple shade...and my dented lamp...perfect for you my dear moth...lets see if the light is too bright or just right..."
the moth just pounced on mumbos mouth and flew off to the setting sun..
"cousin, you just stole a kiss!
and i'll get you..."
mumbo felt sweetly embarrassed over such things and went to hide behind the door into the the secret passage to the lead servants quarters...empty old home as it was,
she found her dear ole tobacco buddy, smiling as he had mumbo to look after him and talk about herbs, roots...she showed him her pink hanky with the nettle leaves and he was feeling rather spritely in his years..."i missed you mumbo, don't let that man keep you away, now..."
"Ha ha no one can keep me from a friend, sir,,,that was myth... whatever you heard..."
"thanks mumbo..."
and mumbo went back to her own spot between the pantry and kitchen...thinking about the moth again...and a kiss!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
She gathered three leaves in her pink hanker chief and thanked the plant and the angry cloud for any inkling of attention to the water...

Thanking a plant and a cloud...I wonder how that could do any good. Plants are supposedly conscious, and scientific studies have indicated that they react to human emotions/intentions/behavior. I wonder if a cloud be aware of anything like that.

A plant and a cloud gave attention to water. I don't know where these ideas come from. I just wonder if you're expressing a reality that humans aren't usually aware of. Is any of this related to "the language of fae" that you mentioned in another thread?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

many gardeners will sing to their plants and notice that attention given makes a difference and connecting to all elements is definetly fae...our voices and intentions plus gratitude is vibrational.
many feel warmth and acceptance from a warm ray of the sun or feel sad when it is grey and rainy out..and so plants need sun and rain...the emotional connection is a very subtle vibration between elements
my friend told be to thank plants and as i walk down the path and a gentle breeze bows the otherwise unnoticed weed like plants..i say hello and shake their strands like a famous person giving everyone a five...otherwise i feel rude...
i will try to find the reading materials on plant's and bugs communicating...to back up my claims, here in this thread...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

i meant to add that a breeze is the air element which is connected to thinking
and thinking of the plant life in connection to the wind spirits is pleasing when walking in nature..they like to be noticed! much like human beings often times...more fae chatter...

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

You're so aware of vibrations. I find it to be inspiring. In fact, I'm learning about it from you.

originally posted by: peppycat
i will try to find the reading materials on plant's and bugs communicating...

I'll keep waiting patiently for that.

a reply to: peppycat

I might go hiking just to try that out.

new topics

top topics

join