It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four men arrested in attack on White Alabama teen who said 'Blue lives matter'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Four recent Sylacauga High School students were arrested Tuesday following the Sept. 30 attack against 17-year-old Brian Ogle.

Twenty-year-old Quartez Walker and 19-year-old Bobby Brown, Eighteen-year-old La Noah Ely, Jr. was arrested at Auburn University in Montgomery. Twenty-year-old Daveon Nix was arrested in Sylacauga. Eighteen-year-old La Noah Ely, Jr. was arrested at Auburn University in Montgomery. Twenty-year-old Daveon Nix was arrested in Sylacauga. Nix is the son of Sylacauga District 2 City Councilwoman-elect Tiffany Nix. www.annistonstar.com... 4ea502d5.html
Each charged with assault in the second degree and given bonds of $15,000.
Ogle's mother, Brandi Allen, says her son responded to students wearing Black Lives Matter T-shirts at his school with "Blue lives matter," a defense of police officers. Officers found him bleeding on the ground after a homecoming football game.
www.washingtonpost.com... html
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Good, they're all of age to be tried as adults and be sent to adult prison where they will have to deal with adult prisoner issues.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Poor kid is in the hospital with serious head injuries. Glad the heartless adults are arrested! This is getting ridiculous where there is so much violence and little to no tolerance of anything anymore!

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This is all BLM is. The support and exaltation of black criminals.

Where there is true injustice they are nowhere to be found.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Guy to the right looks like he might enjoy prison.Just saying thats a prison bitch picture if i have ever seen one. The smile lol hey boys

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Dear Violator,

Clearly you haven't received the previous memo.

Please remove all references to "Black Lives Matter" from your op. Also, should any connections between these individuals and the Muslim faith come to light, make sure that you don't mention said connections. Ditto if they happen to be democrats.

Please delete this message immediately so it don't end up on WikiLeaks

And try and get your act together ya racist hate mongering xenophobe.

P.S. Please replace your current picture of these righteously enraged youths with pictures of them as babies.

edit on 12-10-2016 by imwilliam because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2016 by imwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Correction: four black men atrack white kid.
Because if it was the other way around, it would have mattered
#honesty

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This seems to be a common thing now days.

Apparently "whitey" cant say any lives matter, but black lives matter.

(In my opinion)
BLM is nothing more than a brand to hide behind.

So much black on black crime, and no BLM protests.
I think it because most of the people out their shouting kill cops and all other kinds of fun things, are probably the same ones killing each other.

Black/African American culture is broken.
Its become a society raised by single mothers in terrible neighborhoods, that promotes violence.

There are no leaders in the community, unless rappers and overpaid athletes are amongst them.

I have no clue how to fix any of this, but im not blind to it.

edit on 12-10-2016 by Black_Fox because: SpEllInG

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm glad they're caught.

And one of them is a council woman's kid. That's precious.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Can I say these 4 pieces of crap's lives don't matter?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
kid looking for trouble gets his head kicked in.
they aren't in the right, however the idiot kid learnt a lesson, don't give a mob a reason to lash out.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
they aren't in the right, however the idiot kid learnt a lesson, don't give a mob a reason to lash out.

Your wanton ignorance and abject racial prejudice is revolting! You aren't part of the solution, your disgustingly, part of the problem!

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

They don't get much lower than you, do they?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

So basically "Better keep your head down kid, don't you dare do something controversial like support law enforcement around school" ???

It's ok to have an opinion just as long as it's one that won't upset any irrationally violent people?

Spineless way of thinking...Score one for freedom of speech (Sarc)

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

That's right. If a force greater than you has an opinion DO NOT stand up for your rights! We should just sit back and take it since it could harm us to do otherwise. DISGUSTING True Americans know that regardless of the consequences we need to take a stand in order to affect change. Three cheers to the brave young American who did just that!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I wonder if they would be charged with a hate crime? I mean if four white kids assaulted a black one for wearing a BLM shirt then FB would probably shut down due to the rage posting.
Im just going to wait until some retard starts posting about how the 4 black kids are somehow the victim here.

posted on Oct, 14 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The government should hang them for this dirty act.
I think they are heartless people who don't care of anything in the world.

join