It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bodily Scratches and Demonic Entities

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Has anyone ever woke up one morning to find mysterious scratches on their bodies in certain places that you can't account for? This has been happening to me lately. On SEVERAL occasions. One scratch started at my left elbow and went up my arm AROUND my left shoulder and then DOWN my back to mid-back! Then I've had other scratches on my arms, stomach, back and even one across my right cheek on my face. Its always a single scratch. Its not 2 or 3, just 1. Believe me, I've looks all over the bedroom for possible explanations. There isn't anything pointy/sharp to do this. Even between the bedroom and bathroom there isn't.

Thoughts?

I've read up on this and its been stated that this could mean the presence of a Demonic entity. However, what confuses me is the single scratch. Its not 3 that Demons usually do to mock the holy trinity. So I'm at a loss honestly. I just know that Dark Entities are usually associated with this. The Old Hag syndrome can also be associated with it at times I think. But what are some other alternatives?
edit on 12-10-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
If it were a demon I would imagine you'd have other signs or "symptoms".

If a random scratch is the extent the strangeness, then a zipper or even button scratching your skin as you get dressed/undressed could be a possibility.

In any case, prayer is in order. Either to banish the demon or calm your fears. There is power in the name of Jesus.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I can't count how many times i have discovered scratches and blue/yellow marks on my body that i can't find any where in my memory, they are just there, some in places that i could never reach myself in sleep or something.

The best or worse was a complete knuckle mark on my shoulder with 4 blue and yellow marks, like someone had punch me really hard with a fist, no one in real life had punched me, it was just there.

How they appear i have no idea, i find it interesting though.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Have you tried sleeping with gloves on? This would eliminate the possibility you're doing it to yourself. If you wake up with scratches and are still wearing the gloves, it would likely not be self-inflicted, unless your taking off and putting back on the gloves in your sleep.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Demonic Entities/jinns could be an explanation, whether or not you have 3 scratches or 1 doesn't exclude demons. If this is the first time you experience something like this you should ask yourself what you did that might of attracted them. Have you started meditating perhaps?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Yes, I have woken up on numerous occasions in the last three months with marks on my body that I cannot explain. Once, it was a perfect triangle comprised of a number of perfectly spaced tiny puncture holes that appeared overnight on my chest. It took several weeks to heal, but it was not painful or itchy...though it was surrounded by bruises.

There have been numerous shallow scratches on my arms, legs and belly as well. They're all perfectly spaced too, in groups of three, four or six, one above the other in a perfectly straight column. I've got several of these groupings right now that appeared over the last couple of days.

I woke up five days ago with another perfect triangle, this time on my inner arm and far larger than the first one, which was about 1" X 1" or so. The new one was about 3" X 2", and again, made up of evenly spaced punctures.

There is nothing in my home that could possibly cause an injury like that. I got a rather nasty jolt when I tried to find a similar wound on the internet, because there are some that are disturbingly similar to it, published by alleged abductees. So that's exceedingly creepy. But if I'm getting taken in my sleep, they're really good at it because I have no memory of anything being amiss.

I should mention one other oddity about it, too. Normally I sleep like a cat...any little thing will wake me up. If someone stands over me while I'm sleeping, I'll come instantly awake. I don't even use an alarm. The nights that I've gotten the wounds, I have slept so soundly that it was difficult to wake me, and I've felt exhausted, as if I didn't sleep at all.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I'm the same exact way. I'm a LIGHT sleeper. If someone just walks into the room I'll wake up. Its almost as if I "feel" a presence so to speak. However, I HAVE woke up feeling a presence before and nothing was actually there. I have had Shadow People experiences before on a few different occasions that maybe I'll share soon.

But yeah, the weirdest scratch I had was what I explained in my OP. Started at my left elbow and ran up around my shoulder and then down my back. I found that extremely weird. I had no clue of the full extent of it until someone else I know noticed it.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Monsieur Neary

Hey, that's not a bad idea. Nothing wrong with ruling things out. Thanks

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'm going to say it bluntly, when talking about demons, IE discorporeal spirits, you need to throw your ideas about their interactions with Christianity out the window. I have used the word "demon" thrice counting that one and hate myself because in English it is not technically accurate for what they are. Entity is a better word, because it indicates 1. their intelligence, 2. their variable nature, and 3. that they aren't of flesh and blood, as an entity is essentially a being and its personal traits.

So, there are entities everywhere. In every hill, in every tree or plant, in your car, crossing the street, possibly using your house as a portal. Some of them are good, and some of them are bad, but they are there, always there. Most of them could not care about you if their existence depended upon it, because they exist in a different plane of our same existence, & our worlds rarely intersect in a way that has any impact on them. Some, however, do decide to mess with humans, and that's where your tormentor comes in.

I used to work second shift at a factory. Every night coming home, I would blare my horn as I approached this one house on the road. Night after night I did this. Some nights I would skip it. Sometimes I'd skip it for days. But I'd blare that horn again, to be sure, imagining the chaos I was causing in those people's lives. I bring this up, because it is much the same for many "demons" and their victims. They are merely passing through, and using your discomfort as amusement (or energy if they are leeches.) I, in fact, had a long episode in which I would daily wake up with fine scratches all over my arms.

So I got a cat. Cat took care of it.

Get a cat. Even if you already have a cat, get another one, preferably a kitten, the meanest one in the litter.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Honestly, I don't associate Demons with the bible or anything "religious". I never have. I think Demons could be Shadow People or the Djinn.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It has NOTHING to do with religion friend,

I have had this happen to me in a big way on a few occasions from the same entity. both my arms were covered in scratches at one point. It is definitely some kind of entity with intelligence that attacks people it takes a dislike to.

To label it as 'demons' etc. is just hoary old superstitious bullcrap from our history written by those trying to provide some semblance of a rational and calming explanation of what these things actually are.

You really have to look at these things objectively and scientifically. What they aren't are anything non-existent, i.e. any religious explanation. Reality does not and never did contain the boogeyman.

Library's really should open on Sundays. That horse has kind of left the barn though.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

That's really creepy. Especially for a light sleeper. I think that's the part that bothers me the most about my own recent experiences...that I could have somehow slept through dozens of tiny puncture wounds being inflicted, traumatic enough to leave bruises.

I've been attacked twice in my life by shadow things, both times in my bedroom, and both times while I was completely awake, but this doesn't feel related. You should know that shadow beings have a very strong aversion to felines. And cats can see them, too. That's what ended the attacks, both times.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Inspect yourself with a black light if you are finding odd marks.
Let us know if there is anything interesting.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

These markings on people come from different types of entities.....

Many people think some dead man or woman or ghost are making these marks and for the most part they are wrong!!!!

Most demonic spirits manifest as either animal or insect ...... and not human form. These entities attach themselves to humans and feed off them..... spiritually and for small amounts of blood. Many people carry these entities with them their whole life. It is these entities that for the most part make their markings on humans. They attach themselves to your head, neck, shoulders and back area. They make people sick.....

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Something else that happens is that right before I fall asleep, I hear someone shout my name and it jolts me wide awake again.

Anyone have that happen?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Seems to be a Shaitan class djinn that usually take the form of black shadows with either fiery or lightning veins.
Have you ever seen the following in the shadow like its an air elemental (Djinn) ?

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I
Believe it can happen but I also believe if we look for things we sometimes discover things that are normal but appear out of place.

For a long time the scratch of three and 3AM etc were all demonic signs but I noticed that when I scratch my back or arm and others as well that your three center fingers dominate in pressure leaving scratches.

As far as it really happening yes but I think we can get any attack whatever is focused on us with enough psychic energy comes forward.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
Has anyone ever woke up one morning to find mysterious scratches on their bodies in certain places that you can't account for? This has been happening to me lately. On SEVERAL occasions. One scratch started at my left elbow and went up my arm AROUND my left shoulder and then DOWN my back to mid-back! Then I've had other scratches on my arms, stomach, back and even one across my right cheek on my face. Its always a single scratch. Its not 2 or 3, just 1. Believe me, I've looks all over the bedroom for possible explanations. There isn't anything pointy/sharp to do this. Even between the bedroom and bathroom there isn't.

Thoughts?

I've read up on this and its been stated that this could mean the presence of a Demonic entity. However, what confuses me is the single scratch. Its not 3 that Demons usually do to mock the holy trinity. So I'm at a loss honestly. I just know that Dark Entities are usually associated with this. The Old Hag syndrome can also be associated with it at times I think. But what are some other alternatives?

only ones i heard of getting this is drug addicts who damaged their brain on years of drug abuse. factor in drugs with false religious programming of fear and separation and demons gonna attack you, and you can figure out why they get it. usually not mentally stable after years of drug abuse.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

on a theoretical metaphysical basis, narcotics and alcohol people take to get high, it opens up their energy field and puts holes in it so things get in as well. this includes marijuana, new agers think marijuana is a super food so they take it with the intent to get high.

when you take narcotics and alcohol to get high, it impairs your judgement cuz you feeling high, and it opens up your auric field where negative things can come in while your guard is down, and since you are high, you are easily mislead .

this is what happens to people who look for a shortcut to raising your consciousness using narcotics as well like dmt and other narcotics.

they get addicted and they are trapped cuz they cant feel good when they are not on narcotics cuz they have become addicted to abnormal high level release of hormones which is not natural.

so they do more and more drugs cuz your body developes an immunity so you have to take higher and higher amounts until it no longer gets you high, so they chase the high on other drugs.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I have experienced such situation. I used to have scratch marks in my shoulder where I cannot reach. I used to show the marks to my mother and she used to say that you would've scratched in your sleep. But I'm very sure that I didn't scratch my shoulder.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join