It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin ally tells Americans: vote Trump or face nuclear war

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Based on your O.P., its obvious that the Russians interfered in our election, by giving Americans a choice between WAR or PEACE. So what's with all the investigations?

Russians interfered, Trump Won, World Saved, Thankyou Mr. Putin... case closed.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Based on your O.P., its obvious that the Russians interfered in our election, by giving Americans a choice between WAR or PEACE. So what's with all the investigations?

Imagine if I held a gun to your head, threatened your life, and said the only thing that would change my mind was if you did exactly what I told you to. Would you be thanking me for not killing you?

That's what you're doing. There is a word to describe this kind of pathetic groveling, and it's not exactly flattering.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

Imagine if I held a gun to your head, threatened your life, and said the only thing that would change my mind was if you did exactly what I told you to. Would you be thanking me for not killing you?

That's what you're doing. There is a word to describe this kind of pathetic groveling, and it's not exactly flattering.

You got that right! If electing President Trump "saved our life", and enabled us to live to fight another day, it was indeed worth it. Plus, the upside potential, beyond being saved, is tremendous!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
1. He's not a Putin ally.

2. He's a lunatic.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I guess, one can expect many interesting events coming months. Trump is always in the news for wrong reasons.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

You got that right! If electing President Trump "saved our life", and enabled us to live to fight another day, it was indeed worth it. Plus, the upside potential, beyond being saved, is tremendous!

There is a comparison to be made with what you said to Upham's patheticness in Saving Private Ryan.

If you honestly think Trump saved us from all out war with Russia while Russia is still in the midst of testing to see how much they can get away with now under the Trump presidency; it would appear your intelligence is equal to your courage.

edit on 6-3-2017 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join