It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a strange thing happen a few nights ago

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I had just settled in to bed, and the covers pulled off me. I didn't think much of it and pulled them off the floor, then covered back up. About a minute passed, and the covers were pulled off me again. That's about the time the heebie jeebies set in. I've always felt a presence here, but nothing too serious. I've been trying to debunk the idea that a ghost did it, but so far ive come up dry. we have no pets or pests of any kind, nor any pranksters in the house. Its been a real headscratcher, for sure. Could've been a ghost. But if so, why? There are better ways to communicate. Oh well, that's my story. Any of you have similar experiences?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Marky83

It took you the second time the covers were pulled off you to the floor to feel suspicious?

Now I'm suspicious. Of you.

AAC

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

Yeah, I don't know why, but I just kinda shrugged off the first time. I may have thought they fell off, but that doesn't make sense.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Light sheets or heavy blanket?

If light sheets, was there a draft or fan blowing?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

High pile fleece. No draft, no fan

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
If it is a spirit, then confront it in the dream world. There it/them can convey the message easier.

Before you fall asleep, think, 'I want to meet you in a dream before I wake up'. That way there is a strong chance that you will remember the dream and the message.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
im guessing the ghost has been trying to communicate with you, but your not paying attention...so it pulled the sheets off to be more aggressive and get your attention.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Kinda creepy... Something similar :

Last week I feels like something is nabbing at my feet when I'm in bed and awake. Very creepy.
I blame it on the yoga I started to do. But I'm not sure.

I your case I think however it is some kind of PK effect. If you're a young male it could also be a succubus.
I think it's nothing to worry about.

May I ask this for my investigation ?

Is your house old ?
Are schools nearby ?
Did ever other people sleep in your bed in the past or in your room ?
Do you sleep with open windows ?
How high above earth surface do sleep ?
Are your in puberty ?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AnAbsoluteCreation

Now your suspiciousness has made me feel paranoid, are you happy now?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

That is just wrong....good thing I was already in the bathroom when that image loaded....f u....just f u...lol

To the OP. What size is the blanket in question and what size is your bed? The reason I ask is I once had a twin size bed with a queen size blanket on it the bed itself sat rather high in its bed frame and from time to time the blanket would weigh itself down and slide off. Not saying this is the case for your experience just trying to give you a normal explanation.

Were you awake, or asleep or somewhere in between when the blankets fell/were pulled off?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Once I was reading in bed, and my empty cup of water flew off my bedside table and hit me in the lap. Confused, but not alarmed I put it back on the table, a few minutes later it did it again! So this time I put it back, but made an effort to keep an eye out for it, but as soon as I lost track and was back in to book, it happened AGAIN! So, I put my cup on the floor.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Im far past puberty. There were no open windows, and the futon is pretty low to the ground. The house isn't old, and the nearest school is about 5 miles away. Maybe something imprinted on me while checking out a creepy place? I don't know, its been quite a while since I've done anything like that.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Lol

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

I was nodding off the first time. Wide awake the second time

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Were they ripped off or more of a slow pull?

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
No one asked the number one question I ask when my kids ( 2 of the are adults... but MY kids) start freaking the hell out. WERE THERE ANY PETS IN THE HOUSE ?? LOL!

If thats a no.. yep. You have demons, Aliens, demonic aliens, spookies in the house. RUN! Or make friends with them and send them to annoy folks you dont like once in a while.

Ive told my children, when I die and if I decide to haunt them, I surely WONT jingle door knobs, yank covers off, knock, or any of that unfun stuff. I will scare the living holy hell out of them. Its always much more fun to scare your own than to scare strangers.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

Pulled off quickly, but not violently. Im pretty well versed in the paranormal, but I've never encountered this simple, non threatening type of activity personally before. The rest of the family wasn't home, but they aren't sensitive to that sorta thing anyway.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnAbsoluteCreation

It took you the second time the covers were pulled off you to the floor to feel suspicious?

Now I'm suspicious. Of you.

AAC

To be fair, heavy bedding can slide right off the bed sometimes and pull the bulk of it off someone and it will feel very much like it was deliberately tugged. This happens a lot with one of my sheet sets that is a slippery brushed cotton...the heavy blanket will slide on it and pull everything down.

I can easily see how OP could have dismissed it the first time, without even thinking consciously about why. Some people might have actually dismissed it several times before it struck them as odd. I know a few people who could see a full bodied apparition pulling the covers down right in front of them with a spotlight and a drumroll, and they would still say it was probably just the wind.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Had the sheets tugged at but in that in between state; never fully awake! I would get the heebie jeebie too!

Usually when that happens it is the start of some lucid dreaming. Sometimes floating. This is always a recurring dream too. I made it half way through the ceiling last time. I am awaiting the next time and see if I can, like the Doors sing, "break on through to the other side," lol.

OP, thanks for sharing!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join