It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Design

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hey guys, I recently gave my homepage a "matrix style makeover" but I'm still undecided on whether I want to keep the new one or the old one. So I figured I'd turn to the ATS community for opinions.
Do you guys like the new one....

New One

Or the old one....

OldOne

[Edited on 21-6-2003 by Midnight Mutilator]

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
No offense intended man, but really, aren't there enough websites out there with a Matrix theme?

I think the concept is way overdone... not to mention that it's a terrible movie.

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
. like the new one alot more. Even though a Matrix theme isused alot its suits the topics of your site. Made it more appealing. It looks great, I even joined your message baord

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I like the new one bud looks good. But dont take this bad didnt u say u were goin to abandon ur site awhile back???

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Quicksilver, yes that is true, but I worked around that option and it will stay. Plus, where else am I going to put my Camp Hero Reports!?

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I like the new one, very well done. I think it is rather appropriate for the Camp Hero reports, as when I start getting into my HAARP material, in my mind I kinda visualize such graphics, being the transmissions...

But hey, Im wierd.

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I like it.

Caught me a little off guard when I first got in the forum area but, all-in-all, great job.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Thanks for all your input guys I really appreciate it. I'm glad most of you like it
Also.....Camp Hero 5 is closer than you think......

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
both look good I but think the orignal is a bit better, crisper.

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midnight Mutilator
Quicksilver, yes that is true, but I worked around that option and it will stay. Plus, where else am I going to put my Camp Hero Reports!?

You could always put em on my site

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
To tell you the truth both are pretty good. But I like the old one better.

new topics

top topics

join