It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Are Transcripts Of Trump’s Unaired Moments On ‘The Apprentice.’ HuffPo prints....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Wow..I mean...wow...this just may change my vote to someone other than Trump. It seems that the HuffPo has gotten and is releasing a video and transcript from the Apprentice. Even though it is illegal the head of Hillarys campaign is stating they will pay up to 5 million for the release. Well, here it is...it is incredible. (the above is layered with sarcasm)

He talks about someone's...skin? Yup....that's it. No profanity. No n-word. He talks about a woman's skin. The HuffPo calls it an obsession with womens looks but it seems he even talks about the guys...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

The episode, titled “Beauty and Brains,” aired in 2010. Contestants were tasked with making over a country music star before presenting them to three music industry insiders. They improved the star’s interviewing skills, produced promotional packets and helped them prepare for live radio shows and performances. One team managed Emily West, a budding musician who later appeared on “America’s Got Talent.” The other managed Luke Bryan, a country singer and songwriter who has gone on to notable success. During the boardroom session that decided which team did the better job transforming its artist, Trump turned the conversation sharply ― and at times, uncomfortably ― to West’s physical appearance, specifically her skin. “I assume you’re gonna leave this off, don’t put this # on the show, you know. But her skin, her skin sucks, okay?” he says, according to the transcript. “I mean her skin, she needs some serious #in’ dermatology.”

Cyndi Lauper, who headed the team that managed West, interjected to explain that they used “dry stuff” ― presumably, makeup ― and said Trump was objecting to something that was “not her skin.” But he remained unimpressed.

“#,” he proclaimed. “That’s Emily, that’s what I’m hearing about? Let me see the other one. I assume you’re not putting this on the show. ‘Cause I don’t wanna destroy the kid’s career.”

So it seems she needs a doctor and her print work was not that great. OK...where is the damning misogyny? This is it?

He even talks about not being gay...

At one point, Trump briefly brought the conversation back to the actual work. But he returned again to West’s physical appearance. The back-and-forth continued for roughly three minutes. “Personally, I am, as you probably heard, not a gay man, but I think he’s better looking that [sic] Emily okay?” Trump said of Bryan at one point.

Of course he is attacked by a former cast member but it makes no sense.

“Yes, of course [he said that],” she told HuffPost. Lauper noted that the music industry often places a strong emphasis on physical appearance, but said Trump didn’t have standing to criticize. “Of all people to talk about people’s skin!” she said. “What the hell is going on with his?” Lauper is not a fan of Trump. “That’s the way he is,” she said. “It is just very disappointing.” “There [Hillary Clinton] is [during Sunday night’s debate], and he is walking behind her like he’s a thug. And he’s talking to her and her husband like that. And it’s like, who are you? How dare you?” she asked. “He’s a reality star,” Lauper added, “and he has low-lifed our entire political system that is so 1800 gangs of New York.”

and by the way, they won the episode so I guess taking his advice worked...

Emily appeared in the April 18, 2010 episode of Celebrity Apprentice, as the "music make-over" target for the women's team led by Cyndi Lauper. Lauper won the challenge and as a result West donated 100% of the first month of iTunes sales of her song "Blue Sky" to the Stonewall Community Foundation, Lauper's charity.

edit on 10pm31pmf0000002016-10-10T14:02:02-05:000202 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 10pm31pmf0000002016-10-10T14:03:16-05:000216 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 10pm31pmf0000002016-10-10T14:45:44-05:000244 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
What did I just read?

Breaking news: appearance matters in showbiz.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Typical hypocrites.

The people that have relentlessly made fun of Trump's hair and skin color and called Trump names "cheeto jesus" and "oompah loompah" have forefeited all moral high ground when it comes to judging people by their appearance.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The home of failed journalists too useless or too overtly biased to get a job at a "reputable" news agency.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
What did I just read?

Breaking news: appearance matters in showbiz.

Yeah, I'm not sure what I just read either.

People whine and complain that "people don't debate issues," yet this # keeps on coming up?

What does Trump's reality television series have to do with... well, anything related to government or politics?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Not to mention his mouth looks like a cat's butthole, his fingers, his weight. The projections made by these people also expose them for the double-standard, self-seeking, hypocrites they are.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Is this her?

Bad skin or not, I think she is pretty hot.

edit on 10-10-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Wanna bet somebody releases a video or audio that is "edited" to make it sound like the n-word?

Any minute now I'm sure.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's her...it was not about her it was about what was used to create the 'effect' in the print media. That was a point. This is business. If someone does not look good or does not fit why is it so bad to add an f-bomb here or there?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I am already reading that the post was as 'thought' and there is no proof. If he did, I guess i would just chalk it up to him listening to the latest JayZ...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
That's her...it was not about her it was about what was used to create the 'effect' in the print media. That was a point. This is business. If someone does not look good or does not fit why is it so bad to add an f-bomb here or there?

The value of a strategically placed vulgarity is not lost on me.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I just don't get it, I guess. That is not controversial to me. It's just talking about her appearance. They would risk a 5 million dollar lawsuit to release that?

It's nothing compared to everything else he's said and done.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Okay, make Emily West-Bernie Sanders and Luke Bryan-HRC and it reads like the 'shaft' they showed Bernie at the Democratic National Committee when 'they' arranged this fiasco/road show that is playing out now...

I type that We vote for the road show of "Hamilton" from B'way instead of this malarkey.. If We're going to royally screwed We may as well be better entertained. Who pays for it? The Senate because they start working for $15.00 starting in January

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And if this were 10-11 years ago Mr. Drumpf would've been hiding His 3" boner and snuffling "I'd hit it, dwerp, dwerp"

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Whoa, he also said (from the Huff article) re: non disclosure agreements

NDAs are standard for Trump employees, and the real estate mogul has sued people ― including his ex-wife Ivana ― for violating them. He also sued Barbara Corcoran, who then worked in real estate, for speaking with New York magazine about one of his business deals. In that case, a judge ruled against Trump.

The former reality TV star has said he would consider requiring high-level federal employees to sign NDAs if he is elected president.

So much for 'transparency".

He doesn't want to be President, he wants to be a celebrity King. Think of all the "meat" he can seduce. Molest. Romance. Assault. Take your pick.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Typical hypocrites.

The people that have relentlessly made fun of Trump's hair and skin color and called Trump names "cheeto jesus" and "oompah loompah" have forefeited all moral high ground when it comes to judging people by their appearance.

Well they forfeited a moral high ground by not having morals. Have the crap they're feigning outrage about are things they have always defended Democrats from.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This is nothing, in my opinion. Even Huffpo said it wasn't "jaw dropping".

Moving on.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Donald Trump makes Bill Clinton look like a shy fifteen year old boy.

"I came on to her like a bitch". Oh really. I'm sure she loved that. *rolls eyes*

Anyway, I've stopped worrying about it today. I'm just having fun. It's over for Trump.

It's OVER bud.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Whoa, he also said (from the Huff article) re: non disclosure agreements

NDAs are standard for Trump employees, and the real estate mogul has sued people ― including his ex-wife Ivana ― for violating them. He also sued Barbara Corcoran, who then worked in real estate, for speaking with New York magazine about one of his business deals. In that case, a judge ruled against Trump.

The former reality TV star has said he would consider requiring high-level federal employees to sign NDAs if he is elected president.

So much for 'transparency".

He doesn't want to be President, he wants to be a celebrity King. Think of all the "meat" he can seduce. Molest. Romance. Assault. Take your pick.

Sounds like Bill Clinton.
You liked him... right?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

What difference does it make? Since private behavior is not a big deal, we'll just put that aside, right?

Clinton was a damn good President. The best in my lifetime, and that includes Saint Reagan.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join