It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans Dumping Trump In Droves - The List So Far

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: theantediluvian

30 Days is a Long Time , a lot can Happen . Just 2 days ago the Polls were in his Favor , they could be Again if Circumstances Change .

Two days ago the polls were not in his favor. The only poll that pops into his favor repeatedly is the LA Times/USC Tracking poll. There's a reason for that:

LA Times - Why the USC/L.A. Times tracking poll differs from other surveys
FiveThirtyEight - Election Update: Leave The LA Times Poll Alone!

You're right though there are 30 days left and a lot can change in a day or two. I can tell you that if he tries to go after Hillary like he's telegraphing, it's going to look bad to pretty much everyone but his ardent supporters and backfire in his face.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I don't know what they're making all this fuss about, unless an October coup was planned by the GOP all along.

Trump said:

I grabbed her p*ssy

That one comment right there just got him the black vote.
Are you racist why would that earn him the black vote

I guess because all blacks are uncouth?

I guess it's supposed to be a joke, but like Trump, it isn't funny.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Two days ago the polls were not in his favor.

Right. At 538 Nate says her percentage has continued to increase since the first debate. Slowly, but has increased.

And that isn't even reflecting Trump's current "news".

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Who cares,just shows who is in it for Hillary

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Oh my.

Hillary might win.

You and everyone else can celebrate.

I'll never recognize her as president. Obama? yeah. Hillary?

Never.

(But that's just me)

Enjoy you time in the sun.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

QUOTE REMOVED BY STAFF

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

edit on 8-10-2016 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'll never recognize her as president.

But, but nobody cares.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

You can bet Donald Trump cares. Without GOP support, he loses his corporate backers and funds. He is already pulling ads from critical states....what's that tell you. It tells me that he's out of money.

Plus Trumps wife just said his words were unacceptable and offensive... obviously she cares as well.

www.cbsnews.com...

He's done....and he brought it all down upon himself.
edit on 8-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'll never recognize her as president.

But, but nobody cares.

I know.

Look who you support!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Trump said:

QUOTE REMOVED BY STAFF.

Nah , but I bet all the sexual predators will be voting for Donny
edit on 8-10-2016 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It would appear that the Bush Republicans behind this palace coup were convinced it would sink and destroy Trump. So far all it has done is provide Trump supporters with a list of Republican politicians to defeat in the next election merry-go-round.

I think it is possible that Paul Ryan learned today that his part in the coup attempt will be very, very costly. It is a bad thing to be booed and heckled by your own fellow Republicans when you are running for re-election. We will see how far his renouncing Trump takes him, and the same may be said of the others.

I honestly think it is another occasion of the Bush-Clinton dynasty getting it wrong. People will be appalled and still vote against Hillary by voting for Trump. Will it be enough to deny Madam Clinton her coronation? Possibly not. But every scandalous word and self-inflicted wound Trump has uttered or suffered has failed to materialise into his defeating moment in spite of the best efforts of the press to make it so.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Look , Mr. Trump Knew what he was getting himself Into by Running for President as a Political Prima donna . The Mud Slinging was Expected , I am sure his Family knew what to Prepare for to . Let's just see how it all pans out , as Yogi Berra said , It ain't Over till it's Over .

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapriti
I think it is possible that Paul Ryan learned today that his part in the coup attempt will be very, very costly. It is a bad thing to be booed and heckled by your own fellow Republicans when you are running for re-election. We will see how far his renouncing Trump takes him, and the same may be said of the others.

I don't think Paul Ryan cares, he went into the Speaker position knowing it was career suicide. You just can't reconcile all of the Republican party now, they've gone for too big a tent. It just means he's willing to get out of politics, or thinks he can get another position somewhere.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
one sentence more important than the leaked emails showing superpac correct the record and the hillary campaign were working together(its illegal)

What a world we live in.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: introvert

I don't know. Trump went after Cruz's wife's appearance in front of the entire country. He got his buddy at The Enquirer to publish allegations that Cruz had a string of mistresses. That's not even getting into the numerous personal insults. I'm pretty sure Cruz doesn't have a shred of dignity or integrity.

If Cruz pulls his endorsement, I believe it'll be because it's bad for his political career.

Yes. I think he still has his eye on a national office, and I'm sure he's still smarting at Trump's knocking him out of the race. I was grateful at the time that he wouldn't be running for President -- the man was a disaster as governor. However, he would have been better on the campaign trail and at the helm than Trump. Repulsive as he is, he at least knows how to craft a policy statement and how to give a political speech that has real content (well.. he can READ one without getting off-message.)

I truly wish he'd find another hobby - but I think you may be right in that he's positioning himself for another try.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: olaru12

Look , Mr. Trump Knew what he was getting himself Into by Running for President as a Political Prima donna . The Mud Slinging was Expected , I am sure his Family knew what to Prepare for to . Let's just see how it all pans out , as Yogi Berra said , It ain't Over till it's Over .

I don't think his current wife was aware of what he was saying on the radio shows. She seems repulsed by it... and some of what was said was during the early years of her marriage to him.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Good, more Establishment showing their hand...

The folks are tired of the folks running the show, and the one's supporting them..

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"- Ben Franklin..

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

" She seems repulsed by it "

Do you mean subjectively , or are you a Member of her Family ?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
nice spin bye OP who has 30 trump threads, Those republicans weren't even supporting trump to begin with
edit on Sat Oct 8 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Quote Crash Course
Sorry Tread did I violate a t&c what happened?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join