It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservatives Should Condemn Trump over Sexuality to Make America Great Again

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Freija

I deserve those criticisms, ATS is a very harsh unfair place so I had to adapt through the years. I sorta became a twisted version of the monster I've been fighting.

I'm not always like that. I'm rarely anything like that.

It's very unbecoming, and I'm sorry.

I am glad you came back Goddess, please tell me how I'm wrong. I want to learn better and be a good person, but the world around me is screwed up and I don't quite understand it.

I want to, I will respect you. You can teach me.
I'm not attached to anything, you can enlighten me and I'll grow.

Thank you for scolding me, I was being immature and disrespectful. You're right.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

intteresting thread and I agree

TRUE conservatives would most definitely condemn Trump and what hes said, not only that his actions.....

This man doesnt represent conservative values........period, full stop
edit on 10/9/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Except now I don't know if you are being condescending, sarcastic, facetious or genuine and sincere?

I haven't been here as long as you but I have been a member here over nine years and trust me, I'm well aware of how harsh or unfair this place can be and how the monster in others can bring that out in your own attitudes and words. I'm guilty of that myself at times but I've managed to find my own way though and think a guy with 18K posts should be able to do the same without my help. I'm not sure anything I could say would make any significant difference anyway and I wish to not be more of a "monster" than I've already been.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

The Reality -

Women are Sex Objects
Men are Pigs
Neither can Escape their Biology
edit on 10-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

You come off here sounding like a Prude . America is a Free Country , what People do in their Private Lives is their business alone .

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I agree with everything you wrote. I have lived some of it. I work to overcome much of it. Family first.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I was being sincere.
I even thought about you on the way home last night and how genuinely happy I was you came back to slap me.

I'm going through a lot, my feelings are overwhelming often, my thought patterns are volatile and explosive.

Though I am struggling with severe instability in everything in my life, I am holding on. I'm ok. It's hard. It can be impossibly hard sometimes...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

You come off here sounding like a Prude . America is a Free Country , what People do in their Private Lives is their business alone .

No it's not their business.

We break into people's homes over things like weed. We criminalize them for choosing what they do to their own body. I mean cmon, suicide is illegal yet it's their life you'd think it's their right.

I'm not suggesting we criminalize sex though I do recognize some people think it should require licenses and regulation.

I believe education is the key and govt force is unnecessary and dangerous.

The point I'm making is that simply saying it's not my business doesn't matter. We made everything everyone does our business now. So let's talk about that.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I agree with everything you wrote. I have lived some of it. I work to overcome much of it. Family first.

I lost my family and it's killing me everyday.

I wrote the OP from first hand experience.

I'm barely alive....

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

" I'm not suggesting we criminalize sex though I do recognize some people think it should require licenses and regulation. "

Obviously these " People " are Oblivious of their Constitutional Rights , and therefore their Opinions in a Free Democratic Republic are Irrelevant . Life , Liberty , and the Pursuit of Happiness while Obeying the Laws of the Land is the Reality , Not what they Somehow Interpret it to be .

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

If people lobbied to have a law created, it could get passed. For example regulating child birth or even sex itself.

"Law abiding" citizens would then have to follow that new law. Rights and freedom doesn't mean what people thinks it means.

For example the Amendment passed to create prohibition than repeal it, yet somehow for other drugs they didn't need a Constitutional amendment? It doesn't make much sense.

What we do with our own bodies isn't our choice anymore, it's the Legislature who decides apparently. They can choose how your family operates as well by legislating domestic laws, child custody, etc.

In my opinion we need to repeal all of these Unconstitutional laws as they are tyrannical, but the reality is increased regulation every time state and federal Congress convenes...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Conservatives have voted in people of good moral and ethical character. The Democrats then set out to destroy their lives (and have).

Democrats are not winning elections on campaign issues. They lose on taxes, defense, economy, jobs, personal rights, etc. They only win by smearing the other candidate. Which is ironic considering their candidate has more dirty laundry than anyone. But when you own the media your own dirt doesn't get talked about and gets swept

So this time conservatives nominated someone who isn't. And guess what? We don't give a @#$#.

Trump 2016.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

" If people lobbied to have a law created, it could get passed. For example regulating child birth or even sex itself. "

If this Possible " Law " were deemed Unconstitutional by the High Court , Congress would have No Authority to Pass it .

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join