It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the Gold you can eat: The wonders of Ormus/ORME.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

What is Ormus or ORME?
monatomic-orme.com...

Monatomic Gold is the non-metallic, non-toxic zero-valence form of Gold. Monatomic Gold is a high-temperature superconductor[1]. It can be manufactured alchemically out of 24carat metallic gold.

It also occurs naturally in minute amounts in volcanic soils, seawater, the purple or violet skins of fruits and vegetables, and some medicinal plants such as red grapes, eggplant, and violets. In recent years, some researchers have equated monatomic gold with the Philosopher’s stone. Monoatomic gold was known and used in the Pharmacopoeia of Western Medieval Alchemy as ‘the retrograded calx of Gold that cannot be revivified’ [meaning it cannot be returned to the metallic state by conventional metallurgical processes].

Monatomic Gold is known and used in Ayurveda as a bhasma of Gold that passes the test of apunarbhavatva or ‘test of non-revivability’. Monatomic Gold is not known to contemporary Western allopathic medicine and must not be confused with the gold salts that are used in allopathic medicine, which exhibit metal toxicity. Monatomic gold is not to be confused with colloidal gold either, which retains its metallic nature.

ORME’s opens up a whole new level to the healing power of mineral nutrition with the bonus of light-activated minerals feeding, upgrading, and healing the 4th-dimensional light body.

What does it DO?

It is a superconductor at room temperature, shows characteristics of energy production and can receive, save and release light/information/energy without loss.

Its electrons bond with the anti-electrons and form opposite momentum light bands that rotate around the oval nucleus.Simultaneously it creates a light Prana-Vortex that is spiraling along a double helix through the atom nucleus and equates kundalini energy.

It creates an independent zero magnetic field (Meissner Field) around itself, which equates the Mer-Ka-Ba of humans. Mer-Ka-Ba is the light body of human beings (from the Egyptian: MER = light-bands bonded together and rotating in opposite directions, KA = energy of life and spirit, BA = soul / MER-KA-BA = Spiritual power of life and soul melt together and form a unity that creates light bands that rotate in opposite directions and surmount space and time).
monatomic-orme.com...

There's a whole bunch of information out there on the Internet about these substances, which are the non-metallic, chemically inert (but energetically available) white powder form of the main, non-corrosive, noble metals, which includes: ruthenium, rhodium, palladium, silver, osmium, iridium, platinum, and gold.

Of these, Gold appears to have this superconducting like properties at room temperature, but there are various benefits from them all.

According to David Hudson's analysis, the human brain contains large quantities of ormus elements, but that they are not reported since they do not register according to traditional spectroscopy.

OK, you'll find a whole ton of information and speculation about Ormus, but I'm here to offer up a bit of a testimonial from having been on it for almost six months now (I put it in my superfood smoothies).

It really works!

I feel like I've reversed the aging clock and have reverse aged by 20 years (I'm going on 50).

The effects are subtle, but powerful, and it seems to restore a certain vital energy, and it makes your skin really soft and your eyes bright.

I think it's all but eliminated my type two diabetes and I'm returning to a normal body weight. The reason for this, is because with the Ormus added to my smoothies, hunger and the desire to binge goes away since the body is fully fed at all levels.

It increases the power to manifest things that are desired, and the focus is unbelievable. Thus I recommend that anyone who starts taking it, to get moving and avoid a tendency for laziness born of fear of change and growth.

In short, it's made me into a better version of me, a younger, more youthful person with a renewed vigor and zest for life.

After much searching around, and after trying one product that's derived from the rocksalts of a meteor impact in Utah or somewhere from a company called Harmonic Innerprizes, I came across another where they make all their products from the pure metals who are located in Canada, and it's rumored around the Ormus community that there were only two alchemical schools that came from David Hudson (who never did sell it directly, but only wanted to patent it and create new standards of testing and measurement), one of which is in Canada and the other the UK where I believe that I've found the Canadian source in a company called Monatomic Orme. That's where I get mine anyway, and from my trying out the other source, I feel that this is the real thing where they measure it (it can't be accurately weighed) in distilled water at 250K parts/mil.

Best,

Ankh

edit on 7-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Oct 8 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote, added SOURCES IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The following video is a little "out there" and all over the map, but I think it's still a good introduction to this substance.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork It seems like a scam to me. I spot no source links, where I could see the method of producing it, please add such. And about the rambling - here you lost me totally. The person composing the text you copy, has obviously no idea about the difference been chemistry and alchemy. Please provide your source, so we can discuss further.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

monatomic-orme.com...

It requires some dedicated research to better understand it.

I've searched, and I've used it, then after landing on this source (where the copied info is from), I'm happy that I've found the purest available, and it really does work.

I can understand how it might appear to be a scam but it's not.

for anyone who takes it though, I highly recommend a full spectrum of vitamins, minerals and nutrients to go along with it.

Some people have reported that when taking it it makes them hungry, but that's only because it seems to require all the minerals and nutrients that the body needs to optimize the absorption in the cells.

It sure does something I can tell you that. It's not BS. There's definitely something to it.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Crap and pee gold, the water treatment plant thanks you.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I thought that the ATS community might find this to be fascinating. guess not.

I suppose I ought to have put more time and energy into setting up the OP of the thread. my bad.

If it causes some to go on a little research quest about Ormus, then it will have served it's purpose.

What's the point though of finding out all about it, without having access to it? That was my thinking.

I'm always trying to be most helpful to others. I have no vested interest in sharing this.

Best regards,

Ankh

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Sounds good but don't fancy paying the prices for the stuff on the link you posted, must include some purple fruit in my diet instead.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
I thought that the ATS community might find this to be fascinating. guess not.

I suppose I ought to have put more time and energy into setting up the OP of the thread. my bad.

If it causes some to go on a little research quest about Ormus, then it will have served it's purpose.

What's the point though of finding out all about it, without having access to it? That was my thinking.

I'm always trying to be most helpful to others. I have no vested interest in sharing this.

Best regards,

Ankh

Thank you Ankh. I appreciate your post and am looking into this subject for the first time.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork Thank you. However your link is too much advertisement oriented. I had to find myself something better - blueemeraldalchemy.com...

Obviously here again the authors have no understanding at all what alchemy is and how it works. At its most big potential this mono gold, if it has effect at all, will be working similar to normal pharmacy medicine. All medicine uses your own energy storage to redirect processes into your being, they are highly ineffective in long term. Like taking a debt. If you like that stuff and if you can bear the possibility this gold to be like any simple stimulant with added placebo effect, go for it, just be more skeptic about the magical properties they add on its image. They've done good PR but that's all for me. It's like asking me to buy myself colorful packaged candy.

NO.

Also it sounded familiar. I think this is the type of gold a friend told me he drank with a soft drink on a terrace of expensive hotel in Dubai. He is in the economics business and gets to posh cocktails occasionally. He was not very excited by it, but he was not paying, so...

edit on 7-10-2016 by Argentbenign because: mobile

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

This is a fascinating subject - I have been intrigued by the properties and potential uses of precious metals like palladium, platinum, gold, silver (I own a little bit of all of these elements).

I'm still digesting a lot of the information you have presented. Some of it is a bit tough to grasp so I need to re-read
Thank you for sharing this OP, S & F

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

You're most welcome! I suppose for the OP I could have chosen better sources.

What is Ormus?
www.bewellbuzz.com...

White Powder of Gold (ORME)
DESCRIPTION
Throughout the ages White Powder of Gold has been known as The Philosopher's Stone, Star Fire, The Elixir Of Life, Ormus, Manna, and ORME, an acronym for 'Orbitally Rearranged Monatomic Elements' coined in the 1980's by David Radius Hudson.

It relates to any precious metal in its monatomic form, including Gold, Platinum, Silver, Palladium, Osmium, Ruthenium, Rhodium and Iridium. Superdeformation of the nuclei of these precious elements results in a monoatomic, superconducting, high spin, low energy state, wherein, in accordance with ORME Physics and ORME Biology the extraordinary characteristics of the white powder of gold can be manifested. These precious metals have the unique ability to remain stable in the monoatomic form, which can then lead to effects ranging from Superconductivity to Levitation to Zero-Point Energy phenomena.

New understandings in physics suggest, however, that the powders might actually be 'diatomic' or small atomic cluster 'condensates'. It is now generally accepted, therefore, that the materials might be more universally referred to by the generic terms ORMUS or 'M-state' elements.

www.tokenrock.com...

At the same time, by taking people right to the best source of it that I've found on the Net, I'm also making it available to others.

It can actually be made out of rainwater and ocean water - more searching could produce the methodology.

One of the sources on the Net (that I haven't tried) produces it using the rainwater distillation method called "trap water".. here they are

www.cherokeegold.net...

Thus, in theory, someone with the wherewithal can make their own instead of paying hundreds of dollars for it like I do, to build up a 4-6 month supply for my smoothies (gives them that extra kick).

Oh and it can also be made from Sea Salt

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

I'm not really trying to sell it, just share the info and discovery, by someone who uses it and who's noticed a transformation as if having discovered the fountain of youth. That's all.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

i made about a gallon of my own ormus. It is really easy to make you just need to make sure you have a good ph meter so you get it perfect. I've noticed that it improves my dreams and astral projection clarity. I've also noticed a lot more energy at the gym. I also think psychic things have been happening to me more often then usual although that could be from meditating more often.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Awesome post!

Could you by chance tell us how you make it?

I would imagine that a lot of people would like to have access to this but find the cost to be prohibitive.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Here is the video i followed. I've chatted with Trebor 7 (the guy who makes these videos) and trust him to be an honest genuine person. The ormus i made following these instructions seems to be great quality as well.
edit on 7-10-2016 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Bingo! There it is. Thank you!

Is there an equivalent step by step written instruction to go with that, which you could recommend to our fellow ATS readership?

Thanks again. That's so helpful.

Can you also talk a little more about the kind of results that you're experiencing?

Have you noticed that after you work out at the gym, that your recovery time changed after starting to use the Ormus?

I think it optimises the entire human organism, and it best used along with an advanced nutritional and exercise program for total mind-body-spirit transformation.

I wonder if anyone else might also chime in who uses this stuff.

It's certainly not a hoax or a scam, except in so far as people can make it themselves or pay lots of money to buy it ready made at the highest purity.

All that really matters though is to get it into the system for supercharging the body, so I'm sure that on the long haul that homemade works just as well.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

sorry i don't have a written description. I basically just followed the video and paused it when needed.

But yeah i would say I feel like I'm stronger and can work out longer at the gym. I don't notice the recovery time being any quicker but i feel like i can get a couple extra reps in when lifting or push it a little harder when on a stationary bike.

The most noticeable results i have received are how much it helps with astral projection and that it makes me more empathic with other people. It helps me focus a lot and feel a lot more of my consciousness, which is a huge role in astral projection.

I have random experiences where I read peoples minds more often as well.

I've haven't tried but some people use it as a fertilizer and get great results. Some people say their plants even last through the winter even while its snowing outside. Supposedly it makes your crops grow much bigger.

I feel like most of the people who sell this stuff make it home anyway. I also think a lot of the people who sell it don't pay as much attention to detail as you can.

Trebor, the guy who made the video, uses it to enhance telekinetic abilities and has supposedly had amazing results.

I don't think it is a scam either.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Well, you just saved me anywhere from 1500-2K in 2017, because I'm going to figure out how to make this myself by the new year.

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'm not actually going to respond with debunking any of this or pointing out anything as I consider ones beliefs in "alternative" methods of medicine is a quite powerful thing to have and to have a placebo energy healing effect on its own, but I would like to point out one little thing:

In one experiment, when a Ruthenium atom was placed at the end of a DNA strand, communication across that strand increased, not by a few orders of magnitude as expected, but by an order of 10,000X.

That would be Ruthenium II (Tris(bipyridine)ruthenium(II) chloride), and it does not work in that way.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I've experimented with it a bit. It really does appear to work great with plant's. Our Rose bushes bloomed great with it.

I added it to the water I used for sprouts (lentils).Many sprouted with two shoots, instead of one. I felt more stamina at work, ironworking. I had used the sprouts in salads, and added drops to my kefir for making smoothies. Life got particularly intense around that time, so I took a break.

I was using ormus in the form of oil made using pink Himalayan sea salt.I found it strong, a little goes a long way with this...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join