It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacker Releases Tons Of Emails From Clinton State Department Insider

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

A hacker believed to be operating on behalf of the Russian government has released thousands of emails taken from the personal account of Capricia Penavic Marshall, a key Clintonworld figure who worked under Hillary Clinton at the State Department.

The emails, which were released on the anonymously-operated site DC Leaks, are broken down into eight categories: “Atlantic Council,” “Clinton Foundation,” “Conversations with Clinton’s team,” “favor,” “fundraising,” and several others.

The Daily Caller’s investigative team is scouring through the records.

Read more: dailycaller.com...

Hacker Releases Tons Of Emails From Clinton State Department Insider Read more: dailycaller.com...

:-O

Well, then. This looks interesting. Gives us something to pilfer while we wait on WikiLeaks to give up their goods.

I wonder if this IS part of the WikiLeaks trove... and maybe Assange is having other people do the leaks in order to "stay safe". Probably not since he loves the attention so much. I bet other people are just releasing their own goodies since Julian didn't deliver with his.

I sure hope there are some fun gems buried in this release! The source says they are still digging through it so we may not know how worthwhile this is for a day or two.
edit on 6-10-2016 by SoulOfCeres because: fixed headline

I just tried to go to DCLeaks' website, but it looks like it is under heavy load at the moment... "Error connecting to database"

edit on 6-10-2016 by SoulOfCeres because: edit to add

FOUND THE LINK TO THE DUMP:

DCLeaks Dump
But they are still swamped with traffic. Sometimes I can get it to load, most times I can't. Haven't been able to get to the actual data yet.
edit on 6-10-2016 by SoulOfCeres because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulOfCeres

We are fortunate to be witnessing the forces of good standing up against the psychopathic elite represented by old Hillary herself.

The hubris of her and her cronies shall be their downfall... no matter how much western media scream RUSSIAN HACKERS!!

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Oct 6th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Posted earlier in this long thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join