It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some see Bigfoot photo-bombing Michigan eagle's nest cam

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Interesting!

@ 46 seconds when it leaps to the edge before taking large strides down. I think that would be humanly impossible.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

originally posted by: smurfy

Interesting!

@ 46 seconds when it leaps to the edge before taking large strides down. I think that would be humanly impossible.

Ah, so you did notice that....down being the relative imperative, that's exactly what I thought. It doesn't make either of us correct though, but it would be interesting if there were ground pictures of the canopy at that spot.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

it looked effortless, like a young primate almost.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

When he jumps down into that gully it looks like it's quite deep and it's effortless. I thought the Patterson film was proven a hoax until I read this great thread by Gemwolf. He makes a good arguement for it being real as does Slayer. I recommend it for those who want to learn more about the Patterson film.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Not humanly impossible, but it would likely put a human in the younger, more physically fit age range.

And it's likely a pretty soft landing in the forest rather than say... landing on concrete. You just don't know without a good view of the terrain.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crimsongod21

No, there is no way that the US government has no knowledge or involvement on this issue. Forget it.

If you do the research about the missing 411 and many other stories, you will have a clearer picture that this is far from innocent undiscovered creatures.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I have looked into the miasing411 stuff it is interesting and compelling stuff.

But what does the govt. Have to gain by keeping Bigfoot a secret, unless we have found a way to militarize them and drop them into battle.... .

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime
That video is way to out of focus to tell either way, could just be somebody out for a stroll or for whatever reason in the woods. I would think by now that some of these Bigfoot hunters or whatever would set up and camouflage a camera to some remote of area of the woods to see if they can get any Bigfoot action. Though even some of the best cameras are useless at night, or even at dusk, # there not much good at day it seems, but maybe set one up in infra red as well, you know something without crappy resolution.

Anyways, I don't think we have the technology capable of achieving that, if and were these Bigfoot's are around. We will be forever doomed to low resolution and crappy shaking vids for at least the next 100 years till technology catches up.

With so many Bigfoot vids out there, and all of them such crappy resolution or blurry or shaky footage is it any wonder? The Patterson–Gimlin one is still the best, and that was captured in when? 1967! And that was still much better resolution then all the Bigfoot vids out today, some 49 years latter, you know if it isn't a hoax and all that. I would think by now at least with the advent of CGI at the least the hoax ones would be more believable. But no such luck either, even the hoaxes suck and have crappy resolution.

Anyways here a random vid of possible best Bigfoot sightings and stories, which are much better then the one on that eagle cam, though there are more vids out there which are more or less believable then the one I linked, or in the OP. Some less, while other more.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Some see Bigfoot photo-bombing Michigan eagle's nest cam

Honestly, I do, too, and I am greatly heartened by that.

Go, Sasquatch. Run fee and wild.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I hope someone will place more game cameras in this area. I personally own 2 of them. If there was an organized response to areas that had numerous Bigfoot sightings that actually resulted in putting out scores of cameras throughout the area, we might actually get some solid results. This is once again an unclear, inconclusive video. The game cameras need to be brought into the areas where it's spotted in mass amount.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Awesome video. Thanks for bringing it here.

Bigfoot? Maybe. It seems to fit the general description.

The movements appear so off to me, almost like its CGI - then again in my own paranormal experiences, weird, human-like black shapes move like that (Shadow People or Man in the Hat are the terms a lot of people throw around, but I really can't agree with what they are). The term "uncanny" comes to mind.

I really don't know what I've experienced in the past, but it is very similar to this. And I was definitely not in "Bigfoot territory" or interpreted what I saw as Bigfoot. However, I know that there are folks that claim Bigfoot to be a "spiritual" or supernatural being. To me, if this is faked, it is CGI, or something to do with the camera's focus/range resulting in the weird movement of a guy strolling through the woods which someone noticed and then took advantage of.

If it's not fake, or rather cannot be proved to be a hoax - then something really weird was caught there, as to what it is, that's up for interpretation in my opinion. The shoe kind of fits for Bigfoot, but really only because this was caught in the woods. If this was a security cam in downtown L.A. what is shown on this video as Bigfoot would probably be interpreted differently.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I love in Michigan and have a couple friends who swear that they have seen Bigfoot and are now on search teams that go lookin for him annually. The more popular story where I live though is "the dogman". Hundreds of people in my city have claimed to see the dogman

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join