It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Russians Still in the US?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Some time ago there was a rush of threads about Russian Soldiers in the US particuarly in the state of Tennasea

Link

Given that the US is reportedly moving troops on to Russia's Borders, I wondered if the Russian Troops in the US thing is still on or the did it get quietly rolled back until the dust of the US election settles and the relationship between Russia and the US is back to the back slapping one it was before.

Link

cheers

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I remember something along these lines...if all else fails believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see.....seems to be a reasonable formula in todays climate of information...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I don't think that was a believeable idea. Unless we had a small amount of Russian national Guard types visiting? There was an unbelieveable photo in a Wal Mart.

I do remember it. And I think I read on some far right wing site recently..to beware of Russians taking over after a bank collapse. Now, that will not happen.

But as hopenotfeariswhatweneed said, "believe nothing that you hear and half of what you see..."

There could be something to it. But large amounts of Russian troops here, I highly doubt it.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Russian planes were over the US not long ago, something about transparency involving the down-sizing of nuclear stockpiles... I'm sure I read that here on ATS.

Basically both nations are downgrading the amount of nukes on standby and reserve, counter-parts periodically confirm if what the nation says is true. I'm not sure how deep investigations run but I can imagine such investigations would warrant ground personnel also.

In 2012 about 20 Russian airborne troops arrived in Colorado at Fort Carson. The influx of foreign soldiers represented the first time armed forces members from another country trained on American soil.

This, in your source isn't true. A lot of allies have trained on US soil over many years, large military exercises are usually never done by one nation either. Branches of US military intelligence have an exchange program with their closer allies such as Australia, UK, Canada etc. NORAD is joint command too so I guess quite a few Canadian military personnel are operating on US soil too.

It's probably safe to say any foreign military assets on US soil are there because they are supposed to be, if they weren't I don't think they'd be getting trained on US soil. It would make a lot more sense to train them on one of many US bases on foreign soil and out of the eye of the prying public.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Couple of month ago I read a message that had been sent into the jimstone blog via the message box, that they had had Russian Neighbors over for coffee and the child of the Russian couple let out that the father was here to kill Americans. (the Father was not there when this occurred)

The mother burst into tears and got up to go but the host asked her if what the child said was true. The mother said yes it was and run off out the door.

new topics

top topics

join