It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Thing Happened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
So earlier today I got stung by a bee. In the neck, in my shop, in October, while visiting ATS. My initial response was, CONSPURASSYY!! Then, as I have this insects stinger sticking out of my neck, I immediately felt bad for the little guy. I though "Why? Why did you sacrifice your life to do me harm? I bid you no ill will. Certainly no threat!"

I must be manstrating.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

A spider crossed me 2 weeks ago and I was like " You poor little critter...You really got the short end of the stick from God, huh
Poor thing."

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Them spiders always get a bad rap!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

They could have awesome personalities, you never know! Its just not fair. They could be as sweet as a seasonal strawberry and you would never know cause of those terrible bodies theyre given!

In the neck, though...That's brutal.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

It was quite odd. Considering the last time I was stung was over 15 years ago. Certainly doesn't explain why I felt bad for the lil guy.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

It's survival instinct screwed it, in the end.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Brutal dude, brutal.

I had a spring snap the other day in my couch and hook through my butt cheek.

It went in the skin and out, like I was on a giant fishing hook. Had to slide sideways and do some kinda twist to get unhooked.

Man I needed that like I needed another hole in the butt.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Ow! I laughed and cringed. Did you need to gather ass..istance?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

"Pics or it didn't happen!"

Giggle snort!

WOQ

edit on 5-10-2016 by wasobservingquietly because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I really like Bumble Bees and Honey Bees.

I can understand why you feel badly for it, however, I can't stand Wasps, Hornets and Yellow Jackets...they tend to just be mean.

I am surprised the bee stung you. Maybe it was Africanized? Are you in the South?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

From Michigan. It was a small honey bee looking bee. I'm not sure what exactly but it wasn't a wasp or hornet or yellow jacket. I do go out of my way to not kill the bees. We have flowers and a small garden and they are a boon as you can imagine.

I'm clueless as to why it stung me as well. Was just sitting at my mill looking at ATS and it got me. Like I said, conspiracy!!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

That is so weird. I haven't been stung by a honey bee since I stepped on one going barefoot as a kid.

I have had multiple stings from Wasps with absolutely no provocation.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Last sting was from a bee 15 years ago. I get mud wasps every now and again but have yet to be stung. Surely odd.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
it wasn't a bee, it was a nanobot. It tagged you. You're now being tracked.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

No you win the brutal prize Mandroid. A spring?.... Couch!

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

My great grandfather had bees in the back yard for his garden and honey.. You can walk right up on them and they don't mind you.. But just be awake outside and a freaking hornet will dive bomb your face in the middle of a road not near anything and be stinging you before it even gets to you somehow.. haha..

Yellow jackets are vicious as hell.. Stepped somewhere and it alerted the nest and 500 of these crazy effers, are out of nowhere on top of me, and they don't sting once.. inbetween all my fingers on my neck everywhere.. I was killing them 10 at a time just rubbing my arms rolling them against my dirty skin as more kept coming.. That actually made me feel sick I guess it was too much poison haha..

Once I disturbed carpenter bees and they came out and they sent one main dude to chase me away and he was flying only right as fast as I could run staying right on me buzzing my ear then zoomed in front of me downward , buzzed right up into my face and buzzed off.. I was like wow ok then sorry dude lol.. oddly intelligent behavior..

new topics

top topics

join