It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe Trump Did Cheat

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

First, he passed an audit. No issues with the IRS but Hillary wants to try to parlay it into 20 years. I am wondering if he is just waiting for her to hang herself and he will release them and then what? If it says he did not pay taxes I could care less. I would rather see a man who employs 1000's not pay 'personal' taxes then allow those who do NOT work to get a return. Everyone knows it happens. Low income claim credits high return is ok but a man who uses the existing tax code with his accountants should be called a dirt bag and not a genius. # TAXES!!!! Good for him!!!!! We should all aspire to not give the government a dime.

Second, when in the history of the US did a tax return determine how a POTUS would handle foreign policy? Domestic Issues? I can tell you....never.

Look at the policies. 35 days before the election and Mrs. Clinton has STILL not released her tax plan on how she will tax us which is a hell of a lot more important that what anyone paid at any time.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

First, he passed an audit.
So? You think the IRS is omniscient?

Second, when in the history of the US did a tax return determine how a POTUS would handle foreign policy?
Hard to say. When in history did a candidate refuse to release their tax returns?

35 days before the election and Mrs. Clinton has STILL not released her tax plan
So, people are just making things up?
abcnews.go.com...
time.com...
www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 10/4/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Ksihkehe

No matter what he releases, as was with the leak, people who are against him will make false claims.
The tax return is fake? The SEC filing was false?

Hmmm, I replied to this once already and assumed the lack of reply was because it was late and you were asleep. I see you've responded to other replies since.

I'd like to hear a response to www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I haven't worked for someone else since I was 18 years old. My first business was started at 11 years old. At 19 I was running a window company. In 2 weeks I will clear 200k from this project, it took 3 months, hopefully before the years up I will reinvest it all into a long term hold. I have a goal of 150k per 2 months. It is going to be psycho, but doable.

The loss of 50k will be from hiring a contractor, because I'm getting worn out with it, but will offset with more transactions per year.
edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: addddded to

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

How to prove if Trump Cheated or Not? Tax Returns won't prove it, because MUCH of the information and figures that comprise the myriad of schedules, that ultimately make their way to the Form 1040, can't be verified. Especially if it was years ago.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Sorry, I missed it.

I agree that the issue is greater than tax fraud. I agree that it is about patterns of behavior.

Trump's pattern, depending on what you're willing to believe, is that he is a misogynistic racist, who is really only interested in what is best for Trump, at the expense of others, or someone who is going to give everyone a job and save us from Muslim terrorists. All with a Congress which pretty much loathes him.

Clinton's pattern, depending on what you're willing to believe, is that she is a lying murderer or someone who wants to improve the lot of a majority of Americans.

Personally, I can't stand either of them. I know I won't be voting for Trump and it is highly unlikely that I will be voting for Clinton.

edit on 10/5/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Look, you know the IRS is controlled by the current admin. I am sure that Hillary has copies of all of his returns and keeps asking because he looks bad and he is stubborn. If there was something there is would be leaked.

What does HIllary say about the middle class? That she has a plan...and idea...no numbers.

www.hillaryclinton.com...

Then this...the link it provides...

www.hillaryclinton.com...

What does Trump have?

www.donaldjtrump.com...

Very straightforward. This whole argument about Trump and no plans is bs. Hillary though, well, ideas are what politicians use to get elected. The time to end that is now. Besides, your links show higher taxes under HIllary. We cannot grow as a country but we can be bought and controlled when that poor.
edit on 10am31amf0000002016-10-05T00:07:40-05:001240 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
But it can be verified. This thread is an example of how. There are public records of some of his dealings. There are public records from his "foundation."
edit on 10/5/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Seriously?

If Trump cheated, he'd be locked up and under the jail.

Hillary and Bill cheat on all sorts of things, all the time. But since they're in with the establishment, CFR, globalist trash that want to decimate what's left of the US? It's OK.

The fact that the media, and so many others, are completely bent out of shape about Trump makes me want to vote for him even more.

Rand Paul was my #1....I only wish he wouldn't have quit so early in the race.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

If there was something there is would be leaked.
Ummm. In case you hadn't noticed:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What does HIllary say about the middle class? That she has a plan...and idea...no numbers.
At least you could pretend to try to look.

But tax plans are not the topic. Tax cheating is.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Christ, at this point he might get a write-in if he could pass the media filter system.

These 2 clowns could make it happen for him.
edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: typo

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Sorry, I missed it.

I agree that the issue is greater than tax fraud. I agree that it is about patterns of behavior.

Trump's pattern, depending on what you're willing to believe, is that he is a misogynistic racist, who is really only interesting in what is best for Trump, at the expense of others.

Clinton's pattern, depending on what you're willing to believe, is that she is a lying murderer or someone who wants to improve the lot of a majority of Americans.

Personally, I can't stand either of them. I know I won't be voting for Trump and it is highly unlikely that I will be voting for Clinton.

You've missed part of my point. It is about the willful disregard for an oath, an oath taken to protect the public interest. Trump has never taken an oath, which all elected officials and many hired officials do, as I have. Clinton was supposed to be acting on behalf of the people as a senator and as Secretary of State. She did a terrible job and became more wealthy during her tenure.

All of those elected to congress are also supposed to be acting in our interests. Somehow they are immune to the rules about insider trading. Somehow every person elected to federal office becomes wealthy during their tenure. In spite of continued failure to reconcile our debt. How does this continue?

How is any Trump scandal supposed to convince me Clinton is the way to vote... or even third party. The more the establishment pushes never Trump the more I want him to win. The establishment, all involved, have screwed us into the wall. We have decades of failed leadership Phage. Why should anybody give a # what tptb tell us? Why should we care what the people who have brought us 3 decades of fail think?

I'm not kidding. Give us some tiny reason to hold on to the idea that we weren't wrong all these years. We're willing to listen, but the writing on the wall is that every single one of these MF'ers are just sucking us dry. We want to believe, but we can't anymore.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

How is any Trump scandal supposed to convince me Clinton is the way to vote... or even third party.

I don't know. It's not convincing me to do so.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

They have no clue what there signing

You mean laws, and treaties, and stuff?

Like that's some kind of revelation to us?

You damn well know it's got to be similar to Radar & Colonel Potter in M.A.S.H.

There are way to many documents for the POTUS to sign to read each and every thing in each one.

Are you under the impression they read it all themselves in every instance? - because that's fantasy land.
edit on 5-10-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Oh look another deflection.
I hope you guys never slag off people on welfare you know other freeloaders lol.
So funny to read this thread the hypocrisy lol.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

His foundation which has just been given a cease running (forget the name very early) order seeing he uses it for personal gain (football helmets paintings etc.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

That's it? That's the response?

Damn. I was hoping, from the informative opinions we've come to expect from you, there would be more.

I guess I've the distinction of rendering Phage relatively speechless. It's all relative though. Perhaps we should be writing in Phage.

He certainly would exceed even the highest expectations from the current nominees. I found my write-in candidate. We can't get him on the ballot, but Phage for write-in.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

To be honest, Republican's are like stand-up comedians.

>Trump: "ISIS is honoring President Obama. He's- the founder of ISIS. He's the founder of ISIS. 'kay? He's the founder."

>Noah: "Now, you see that clip? We get to watch it, we get to laugh, and then we get to weep for America's future."

edit on 5-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I'm surprised that people actually think Trump did his own tax returns! Very few business owners do their own. They just tell their accountants to do the best they can for them. Naturally, accounts already know this, and are paid handsomely for doing "the best they can".

What kind of business owner doesn't read over the tax documents and make sure everything is legit before they sign off on it? I know exactly zero business owners who sign what their accountants draw up without first scrutinizing the paperwork. That's a good way to tank a business in a hurry.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

The fact you're even considering it speaks volumes and not only explains but also exposes your clear bias.

Talk about completely clueless with the full blinders on.

Wow, I expected a more critical evaluation of Clinton from you...

I can now see I expected too much.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join