It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Has a Bad Heart Valve, Turned Down Surgery

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
well, Hillary is swollen too.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Hmmmm.... no mention at the link of how Klein could possibly know this -- not even an anonymous inside source. I'm going to bet Hillary didn't tell him personally, which means it's hearsay at best. A gross HIPPA violation if done by her health care providers -- and total betrayal of her confidence by anyone else.

If true, I'm far more disturbed by the implications of someone's private health matters being leaked publicly -- who did it, how did they know, and why did they do it? If Klein made the whole thing up to influence an election, that's equally disturbing.

If a presidential candidate's health is determined to be a legitimate concern of the public (and I believe it is), then instead of gossiping about Hillary, we should be taking practical and productive steps to create a legitimate process for candidates to disclose any/all health issues that may affect their performance and ability to serve as president.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

We all know thats takes entirely too much self control.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: Annee

Truth? Hillary or Klein?

I was speaking of Hillary.

She is a proven liar.
Even her most stalwart supporters usually don't deny that.

Apparently, so is Ed Klein.

This particular lie is about his accusations.

I wasn't commenting on his veracity.
I was commenting on Hillary's lack of veritas.

OK.

But, the thread subject is Ed Klein's accusations:

Ed Klein: Hillary Has a Bad Heart Valve, Turned Down Surgery

Then why are you commenting on my supposedly off topic posts?
Hit the 'Alert' button and get a mod to strike them.

I don't think re-directing back to the exact subject in this case is out of line.

I could be wrong.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

How likely is it she wants to put off any needed surgery until after being elected. This way the tax payers get to foot the bill rather than paying out of her pocket or the foundation.

Maybe if she is not elected, she will never have surgery done and her condition will get worse.

You never know; but doesn't she say we should hope for change.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I would be curious as to whether anyone on here has actually researched the background of Ed Klein to verify his capacity to tell the truth. He appears on Hannity every once in a while to dish out little nuggets of dirt on the Clintons, most of which I believe are found in his books. He apparently has some very close sources to the Clintons (such as personal friends of the Clintons, former staffers, etc.), at least this is what he alleges. Of course, he doesn't name drop as this would expose the sources and cut off future avenues for information. On the other hand, by not name dropping, you can essentially write anything you want about what your possibly fictitious sources said. However, I would think that he would be successfully sued for slander if he were lying through his teeth. Gee, I'm so confused

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind

How likely is it she wants to put off any needed surgery until after being elected. This way the tax payers get to foot the bill rather than paying out of her pocket or the foundation.

Maybe if she is not elected, she will never have surgery done and her condition will get worse.

You never know; but doesn't she say we should hope for change.

Are you kidding?

Hillary sneezes and the anti-Hillaries claim she's dying.

Kind of pathetic, that she has to put her life on the line until after the election - - - if she actually does need surgery.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I'm afraid the world is full of choices. The difference comes in when you must weigh the out come of those choices against the results which you really want to achieve.

There is also a price to be paid for every thing the world has to offer. We must choose to pay that price or not obtain those things which we want.

It all comes down to personal choices.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind

I'm afraid the world is full of choices. The difference comes in when you must weigh the out come of those choices against the results which you really want to achieve.

There is also a price to be paid for every thing the world has to offer. We must choose to pay that price or not obtain those things which we want.

It all comes down to personal choices.

"That which is not earned has no value"

Still doesn't change the fact of lack of human compassion from the anti-Hillaries.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Still doesn't change the fact of lack of human compassion from the anti-Hillaries

Take that and run!! I wonder how far you'll get.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Still doesn't change the fact of lack of human compassion from the anti-Hillaries

Take that and run!! I wonder how far you'll get.

Does it matter?

I'm well aware many anti-Hillaries would be jumping up and down with joy if she keeled over dead.

Says a lot about them.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Look at her schedule. Look at her standing around and talking to the crowd after the first debate.

Now look at Trump's schedule. Look at his scooting off quickly after the debate.

WHO has the cardiac problems? Trump doesn't seem to have the stamina for 14 hour days.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Hillary's schedule was posted here last month. It was mostly empty at that time.. And she still blacked out on the Side of the street in New York City.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Well we finally have proof she has a heart.

So did the Grinch that stole Christmas.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Hmmmm.... no mention at the link of how Klein could possibly know this -- not even an anonymous inside source. I'm going to bet Hillary didn't tell him personally, which means it's hearsay at best. A gross HIPPA violation if done by her health care providers -- and total betrayal of her confidence by anyone else.

If true, I'm far more disturbed by the implications of someone's private health matters being leaked publicly -- who did it, how did they know, and why did they do it? If Klein made the whole thing up to influence an election, that's equally disturbing.

If a presidential candidate's health is determined to be a legitimate concern of the public (and I believe it is), then instead of gossiping about Hillary, we should be taking practical and productive steps to create a legitimate process for candidates to disclose any/all health issues that may affect their performance and ability to serve as president.

Oh yeah, the voters have no right to know that they will vote for someone that could drop dead any minute from a narcissistic decision to not get medical treatment coz it might ruin her chances to become potus.

Why doesn't she get a cyborg heart like Cheney has?

edit on 10 4 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Look at her schedule. Look at her standing around and talking to the crowd after the first debate.

Now look at Trump's schedule. Look at his scooting off quickly after the debate.

WHO has the cardiac problems? Trump doesn't seem to have the stamina for 14 hour days.

She stood around coz she was only going home for the next 3-4 days to rest.

Trump had places to go and people to see.

And someone should tell hillary it's NOT "shaking babies and kissing hands"

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It is my opinion that Hillary will risk absolutely anything to be the first elected woman president of the US, even if it for an hour. She wants immortality so forever more pupils will study President Hillary RODHAM clinton, the FIRST WOMAN President.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Maybe Hillary was rushed to Chelsea's E.R. equipped apartment for surgery on September 11th? The "Hillary double" is who came out looking fresh 90 minutes later. If you recall, the real Hillary disappeared a few days to recuperate.

Did Hillary ever produce the medical documents that diagnosed her with Pneumonia?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Oh yeah, the voters have no right to know that they will vote for someone that could drop dead any minute from a narcissistic decision to not get medical treatment coz it might ruin her chances to become potus.

I sure hope that snark is meant for the system and not for me. As I stated, I do believe we have a right to know --

If a presidential candidate's health is determined to be a legitimate concern of the public...

And that --

...we should be taking practical and productive steps to create a legitimate process for candidates to disclose any/all health issues that may affect their performance and ability to serve as president.

This should be standard protocol for ALL presidential candidates, not just Hillary. These issues with Hillary -- whether real or imagined -- point out the very real need we the people have to know if our potential president has issues that could negative impact their performance as our president. We should have a proper procedure/protocol established for all candidates to follow -- not just Hillary.

Much like we should have had a standard protocol/procedure to make sure our candidates were actual natural born citizens... but instead of focusing on the process, we focused on Obama -- and look where that got us!

Why doesn't she get a cyborg heart like Cheney has?

Coz it requires surgery and "coz it might ruin her chances to become potus." But you knew that already, so I'm not sure why you asked...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Maybe Hillary was rushed to Chelsea's E.R. equipped apartment for surgery on September 11th? The "Hillary double" is who came out looking fresh 90 minutes later. If you recall, the real Hillary disappeared a few days to recuperate.

Did Hillary ever produce the medical documents that diagnosed her with Pneumonia?

I saw a video yesterday where a gurney was filmed going in backstage at her appearance in Ohio.

So, what's the gurney for, Hillary?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join