It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone has been told who Jehovah is

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

God never wrote any thing I never said he did.

Therefore you misrepresent me in the forum by lying.

Soooo, He didn't inspire men to write the words in the Bible?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn
Are you willing to acknowledge that the ones referred to as "morning stars" in Job 38:7 are angels loyal to God?
edit on 15-10-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
a reply to: ChesterJohn
Are you willing to acknowledge that the ones referred to as "morning stars" in Job 38:7 are angels loyal to God?

You guy's crack me up....you are both "Bible believing Christians', and you two can't even agree. That's funny as heck.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Matrixsurvivor

Thanks, Cooperton. You've been very cordial...and I appreciate it. I really do. (even though I do believe you hold the Bible as being inerrant). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, I do thank you for your kindness...even if we disagree on things.

Ironically, most Christians don't accept my testimony because it involves a higher purpose for humans in THIS lifetime NOW (see John 11:25-26, emphasis on verse 26). Many put Jesus on the pedestal and isolate themselves from the very process of transformation that he was directing us towards.

The etymology of matrix is breeding mother, and it is derived from the latin 'mater' which is also the derivation of the word "matter". This material world is like an incubation chamber for spirit to develop - to be born again so to speak. If you are interested in the earthly mother and the womb in which we are developing (John 16:21), I would insist you read the teachings of the Essenes:

Essenes book 1
Essenes book 2
Essenes book 3

These go into detail about renewing yourself in the mother's womb in nature to develop into spiritual consciousness. It is not that we are supposed to escape the matrix, but rather, come to be in its control seat. This is what Jesus (and Buddha, etc) were doing when fasting in the wilderness for extended periods of time - which resulted in them being offered endless material splendor because they had become kings of the matrix, rather than its subjugates.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

Thanks, Cooperton. You've been very cordial...and I appreciate it. I really do. (even though I do believe you hold the Bible as being inerrant). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, I do thank you for your kindness...even if we disagree on things.

Ironically, most Christians don't accept my testimony because it involves a higher purpose for humans in THIS lifetime NOW (see John 11:25-26, emphasis on verse 26). Many put Jesus on the pedestal and isolate themselves from the very process of transformation that he was directing us towards.

The etymology of matrix is breeding mother, and it is derived from the latin 'mater' which is also the derivation of the word "matter". This material world is like an incubation chamber for spirit to develop - to be born again so to speak. If you are interested in the earthly mother and the womb in which we are developing (John 16:21), I would insist you read the teachings of the Essenes:

Essenes book 1
Essenes book 2
Essenes book 3

These go into detail about renewing yourself in the mother's womb in nature to develop into spiritual consciousness. It is not that we are supposed to escape the matrix, but rather, come to be in its control seat. This is what Jesus (and Buddha, etc) were doing when fasting in the wilderness for extended periods of time - which resulted in them being offered endless material splendor because they had become kings of the matrix, rather than its subjugates.

Wow....so you have delved into the Essene's teachings, too. Cool. Well, that explains your cordiality. LOL.
The Essene's were also vegetarians, I believe. What are your thoughts on the Demiurge?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Wow....so you have delved into the Essene's teachings, too. Cool. Well, that explains your cordiality. LOL.
The Essene's were also vegetarians, I believe. What are your thoughts on the Demiurge?

Yeah they were raw vegetarians from what I've read. From my own experience, I realize such a diet to be most conducive for my faith/certainty. As Paul says, those lacking in faith should stick to vegetables, whereas those with complete certainty can eat whatever they wish (Romans 14:2).

A demiurge seems like a necessary intercessor between an All-Good Perfect Source and a creation that first requires darkness for its growth. People wonder why God has allowed evil to perpetuate, yet it seems necessary for us developing in our current condition to understand evil and choose Good.

A seed must first germinate in darkness before it ascends into the light.

Whereas Adam and Eve were placed in a pre-formed perfection and told not to choose evil - of course human curiosity mixed with infinite "time" would inevitably lead to them choosing to taste imperfection and thus lead to an imperfect creation. Yet if they had not chosen this path, none of us 7-billion people would be alive and conscious right now with the potential to ascend into the heights of consciousness into the Spiritual Father's abode.

This whole construct seems to be a place in which the Most High God, with an imperfect spirit as the arbitrator, uses to create children to develop into spiritual existence. I have seen glimpses of the inheritance and it is most beautiful and righteous - more true than anything I've experienced in Babylon. I hope my vernacular translates well and speaks to your spirit

edit on 16-10-2016 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Yeah they were raw vegetarians from what I've read. From my own experience, I realize such a diet to be most conducive for my faith/certainty. As Paul says, those lacking in faith should stick to vegetables, whereas those with complete certainty can eat whatever they wish (Romans 14:2).

I'm trying to figure out if you are being sarcastic when quoting that verse from Paul, or serious.
That verse from Paul clarified even more to me, that there were sects of Jews who did not eat animals...and were against animal sacrifice. There are hints to this all throughout the NT. If it wasn't an issue, then Paul would never have even made that distinction...and I believe James was teaching vegetarianism.
I stopped eating animals after Passover of 2014. Once I figured out Paul was false, I wanted to keep the feasts. I had been studying them earnestly and my heart was to simply obey and please the Father (whom I still saw as YHWH at the time).
I made the Passover that year, just between me and the Father. Well, the strangest thing happened that day. I have a BUNCH of animals....5 dogs, 4 cats, 3 goats, chickens...yea, always loved animals and have rescued, saved, many. Still, I ate them. Never thought much of it.
So, that day, I started to cook the lamb. I had this little dachshund named Waylon (also had his brother Willie). Well, as soon as the smell of that lamb permeated the house, Waylon wanted outside BAD. I let him out, where he ran to the back yard, turned towards the house and started barking like crazy. I was trying to figure how what the heck he was upset about. I went out to get him and when I picked him up, he was shaking like a leaf. He did not want to go back inside. I left him out and tried a few times to bring him in, but as soon as I'd set him down in the kitchen, he wanted back out.
Well, after the meal I put some juices of the lamb over the dogs food. Waylon was hiding under my bed by this time and when I put the dogs food out, he wouldn't touch his. I'm scratching my head, thinking "WHAT has gotten into you??". My youngest son (being Mr. Curious) decided to google "why don't dogs like the smell of lamb" . There were thousands of hits...it's some weird phenomena that certain dogs, doesn't matter the breed, are repulsed by it....I mean, literally freaked out.
The only thing different about Waylon from my other 4 dogs, was he had almost died a year prior....been run over by a car in the neighborhood. I'm thinking, can dogs have NDE'S? I don't know. I had to put Waylon to sleep a few months later. He had a perforation in his abdomen from being run over, that went unnoticed. One day, he started throwing up. When I took him to the vet, they said his stomach was literally in his chest cavity. I had to put him down. It was a horrible day. I watched his "spirit" leave his little body. They have them too...animals I mean.
After that Passover meal, all sorts of things started happening to me. It was like "God"...was leading me in a totally different direction. He's always used animals to show me things. It's hard to explain, but all these "synchronicities" started occurring. It's too much to try and put down here, but long story short, it led me to stop eating them. My heart was literally broken when I SAW what we've done to them...just broken.
I don't have it all figured out, Cooperton...not by any means. All I know is the little bit I've been shown. Becoming aware is hard though...really, really, hard. I don't like this world. I really don't.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: youandme
There are a plethroa of threads on all manner of subjects on this website.

One thing everyone familiar with it knows God's name Jehovah.

It is hard to forget it.

And only one people united Jehovah has granted to use his name.

One that does not murder, own weapons, commit acts of terrorism, or envolve themselves in politics.

Who is called by Jehovah's name?

Who preaches truth and loves humanity?

BS.....your loving Jehovah killed 230,000 people, men, women, and children in 14 different countries in the 2004 Indian ocean tsunami....right, he loves humanity....(shakes head)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

It is hard to forget it.

One that does not murder, own weapons, commit acts of terrorism, or envolve themselves in politics.

BS.....your loving Jehovah killed 230,000 people, men, women, and children in 14 different countries in the 2004 Indian ocean tsunami....right, he loves humanity....(shakes head)

You sound like me.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

It is hard to forget it.

No, people killed people, and may have twisted God into an excuse to do so. You need to learn how to discern reality, but then you are only using these things as an excuse.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

It is hard to forget it.

No, people killed people, and may have twisted God into an excuse to do so. You need to learn how to discern reality, but then you are only using these things as an excuse.

How did people cause a Tsunami?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I'm trying to figure out if you are being sarcastic when quoting that verse from Paul, or serious.
That verse from Paul clarified even more to me, that there were sects of Jews who did not eat animals...and were against animal sacrifice. There are hints to this all throughout the NT. If it wasn't an issue, then Paul would never have even made that distinction...and I believe James was teaching vegetarianism.
I stopped eating animals after Passover of 2014. Once I figured out Paul was false, I wanted to keep the feasts. I had been studying them earnestly and my heart was to simply obey and please the Father (whom I still saw as YHWH at the time).
I made the Passover that year, just between me and the Father. Well, the strangest thing happened that day. I have a BUNCH of animals....5 dogs, 4 cats, 3 goats, chickens...yea, always loved animals and have rescued, saved, many. Still, I ate them. Never thought much of it.
So, that day, I started to cook the lamb. I had this little dachshund named Waylon (also had his brother Willie). Well, as soon as the smell of that lamb permeated the house, Waylon wanted outside BAD. I let him out, where he ran to the back yard, turned towards the house and started barking like crazy. I was trying to figure how what the heck he was upset about. I went out to get him and when I picked him up, he was shaking like a leaf. He did not want to go back inside. I left him out and tried a few times to bring him in, but as soon as I'd set him down in the kitchen, he wanted back out.
Well, after the meal I put some juices of the lamb over the dogs food. Waylon was hiding under my bed by this time and when I put the dogs food out, he wouldn't touch his. I'm scratching my head, thinking "WHAT has gotten into you??". My youngest son (being Mr. Curious) decided to google "why don't dogs like the smell of lamb" . There were thousands of hits...it's some weird phenomena that certain dogs, doesn't matter the breed, are repulsed by it....I mean, literally freaked out.
The only thing different about Waylon from my other 4 dogs, was he had almost died a year prior....been run over by a car in the neighborhood. I'm thinking, can dogs have NDE'S? I don't know. I had to put Waylon to sleep a few months later. He had a perforation in his abdomen from being run over, that went unnoticed. One day, he started throwing up. When I took him to the vet, they said his stomach was literally in his chest cavity. I had to put him down. It was a horrible day. I watched his "spirit" leave his little body. They have them too...animals I mean.
After that Passover meal, all sorts of things started happening to me. It was like "God"...was leading me in a totally different direction. He's always used animals to show me things. It's hard to explain, but all these "synchronicities" started occurring. It's too much to try and put down here, but long story short, it led me to stop eating them. My heart was literally broken when I SAW what we've done to them...just broken.
I don't have it all figured out, Cooperton...not by any means. All I know is the little bit I've been shown. Becoming aware is hard though...really, really, hard.

Interesting stuff. Animals are truly something special and our disharmony with them is indicative of many things in my opinion. "wasn't my milk enough for you?" Cried the cow as he was lead to the slaughter. Isaiah saw a golden age of vegetarianism for ALL creatures (Isaiah 11:6-9). Something interesting to note - eating animals was not a decree until after the flood (Genesis 9:3), prior to the flood the command was to eat plants and fruit (Genesis 1:29). Even more intersting to note - after the flood is when people's lifespan decreased to a cap of around 120 years that we observe in our contemporary world.

I don't like this world. I really don't.

Growing pains. stay strong.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

It is hard to forget it.

Tsunamis are the result of shallow earthquakes which are naturally caused by crustal movement and slipping, but if you want to blame that on God, that is your choice even though it is epic in it's ignorance.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The same way the apostles caused turbulent waters while sailing their boat. The human condition is tightly knit with the elements - it is human ignorance that allows these forces to be untamed and harmful. At one time humans were in control and harmonized with the elements:

"If you become my disciples and pay attention to my sayings, these stones will serve you." Gospel of Thomas 19

He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." Matthew 17:20

Walking on water, calming the storm, etc are examples of controlling water.

He replied, "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it will obey you." (Luke 17:6)

There was also a fragment from a nag hammadi scroll that mentioned the patriarchs being in control of rocks and stones but I can't seem to find it. This is understood by much of the new age movement as well: Human consciousness effect on weather 1, Human consciousness effect on weather 2

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Interesting stuff. Animals are truly something special and our disharmony with them is indicative of many things in my opinion. "wasn't my milk enough for you?" Cried the cow as he was lead to the slaughter. Isaiah saw a golden age of vegetarianism for ALL creatures (Isaiah 11:6-9). Something interesting to note - eating animals was not a decree until after the flood (Genesis 9:3), prior to the flood the command was to eat plants and fruit (Genesis 1:29). Even more intersting to note - after the flood is when people's lifespan decreased to a cap of around 120 years that we observe in our contemporary world.

I know. That's why it makes no sense that "god" would say, "eat the plants, herbs, and vegetation"....then, "eat animals", then say one day, "the lion will lay down with the lamb and lions will eat grass, etc.".
My conclusion...there are TWO gods speaking throughout the whole Bible...one is Good and the true Most High, and Father of Jesus....the other is the imposter, cruel, arrogant, wanna be god, who has sent mankind into a downward spiral and blamed us for all of it (YHWH).
Jesus never called His Father YHWH....not even once. He did call Him "Father" and when on the cross "Eli". So, I think the "Book" is a test. Those who truly HEAR and SEE...realize it. Those who are bedazzled by the "accuser", who set us up and then put the blame on us....is the deceiver/accuser...which would be (in my opinion, the Demiurge).
There is a "code" written into every human being that tells us right from wrong. It just "is". Children, who are the most innocent, realize that it's right to take care of animals. It has to be taught out of them.
We are living in a world of deception and lies...and it's so sad to see it. Jesus entered this "matrix" or material realm to show us the TRUTH....the Truth of the REAL GOD.
Unfortunately, we have a book that is a mixture....and most can't discern that.
I think you are pretty cool, by the way.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

I said he was but he wasn't the bright and morning star. But the preserved scripture is still son of the morning not morning star because it causes confusion nothing the Devil would like more than people to think that he is the morning star and Jesus is the morning star so people would question and doubt.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Just because we are bible believing Christians doesn't mean we have to agree.

This we know about you is you are not a Bible believing Christian.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Just because we are bible believing Christians doesn't mean we have to agree.

This we know about you is you are not a Bible believing Christian.

Oh, ok. So, I guess that book you put so much faith in, still causes division and confusion. I thought God is not the author of confusion.

And no....I'm not a "Bible believing Christian". I am a follower of Jesus and I listen to the Holy Spirit to instruct and guide me. Which is what JESUS said we were supposed to do.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

a reply to: whereislogic

I said he was but he wasn't the bright and morning star. But the preserved scripture is still son of the morning not morning star because it causes confusion nothing the Devil would like more than people to think that he is the morning star and Jesus is the morning star so people would question and doubt.

Chester...I have something to throw out there that I want you to consider. IF there is deceiver of mankind, do you not think that the FIRST place he would put his influence in, would be a BOOK that the whole world would read and believe is inerrant and true? Do you really think that the one who influences all the kingdoms of this world, and all the politics, and all the RELIGIONS, would not be capable of infiltrating a "book"?? Do you not understand WHY Jesus said He HAD to send the HS (which I will repeat...is FEMININE) to all those who would believe in Him? Because, this world was so screwed up in it's understanding of God, that "said God" had to indwell a human being (not as GOD...but as the WORD OF GOD), in order to straighten up everyone's understanding of who and what the True Most High was like.)
That was the only way to show everyone who He was. He is not a being who appears in a burning bush. Seriously? He is EVERYTHING you see. A burning bush? Really? There are galaxies that show a wondrous creation....all the way to infiniteness. So, why would a God that can make everything, and create anything, really want a poor defenseless animal's blood shed, for your sins...or even His own Son's. It is ridiculous to even contemplate.
There is no "atonement sacrifice". There was a man named Jesus who came to show us the TRUTH....and He was murdered for it.
Hope you can digest that. Doubt you will....but, I really hope you do.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

It is hard to forget it.

Tsunamis are the result of shallow earthquakes which are naturally caused by crustal movement and slipping, but if you want to blame that on God, that is your choice even though it is epic in it's ignorance.

LOL, I know that. I am a lifelong Atheist and used to work as a professional scientist. I asked the question BECAUSE someone /you was saying that humans are more cruel than gods and gave the Tsunami as an example. Hence I wondered how humans were causing it. Just so you understand: I KNOW Tsunamis are natural, no gods, no humans. It helps remembering what you wrote before assume I things about me.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join