It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sufferers of the Mandela effect - The end of an era and the beginning of a new era -

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I wonder If you can accept the reality of why people remember incorrectly? or will you continue to believe you are part of a special crowd who can see differently?.

It seems that no one is right or wrong in this debate. Quantum theory provides us with some insight. You have a memory from a timeline that I don't. In your current layer of reality you have particular memories. Somehow I and many others have entered this version of reality. Which is pretty close to the way this one is, except some things have been flipped. Like a mirror. Layered like an onion skin. There are some big noticeable differences.
Fruit Loops was my reality now it is Froot Loops. (Which the spell check doesn't like?)
Countries have moved. The stars seem very close. The Goat has become a Sea Goat. An so on.
But I can understand that we sound like crack pots from your view point. As your memories are 100% of this time line. Of course we don't seem sound of mind to anyone with memories of the current reality. But there are too many of us experiencing this for you not to at least not listen. So maybe it is not wise to dismiss this phenomenon without giving it thorough investigation.
But I would prefer you to focus on the photographs I took, rather than this phenomenon. For the truly concerning thing is, that there are clear warnings and signs of coming events. And no body seems to notice or even care. Its as if you are given so much grace (extra time) with so many symbolic messages and warnings. Yet you just plod along with your blinkers firmly fixed. What do you make of the photo's? Do they mean anything to you?
edit on 4-10-2016 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: spelling

edit on 4-10-2016 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Can you elaborate on this specifically please, perhaps links to more info.
a reply to: Ruiner1978

No. No I cant. I just started to consider this. I read the information on that astrology site only yesterday. I have no firm conclusions. I don't even know whether I trust anything that I read anymore. I had never been to that site before. I just stumbled upon it. It may have been altered just like everything else. Who knows? As there are so many things that have changed. I am just throwing ideas out there. I am still open to Cern Scientists playing around with quantum physics and opening us up to "Dark Matter"
But I am not drawing any conclusions as to how this is happening. But it is definitely happening. And to me the prophetical signs are obvious.
I mean here in Australia we have managers of the biggest bank (Commonwealth bank) under scrutiny for ripping off there customers and not paying out life insurance claims.
www.skynews.com.au... 16/10/04/bank-bosses-to-face-grilling-in-canberra.html
The link does not work. So you can search this: CBA boss admits CommInsure wrongdoing.
They are saying sorry and really asking for forgiveness. Repenting almost.
But pay attention to the painting on the wall in the footage. The signs are evident.
edit on 4-10-2016 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: more info

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The age of Aquarius is not the age of Capricorn
Ages are dermined by the precessional cycle of the Earth which takes approx 25,920 years
It takes approx 2,160 years to move from one age to another
Such as from Pisces to Aquarius

It moves 1 degree every 72 years or so
This is due to the Earths axis being tilted 23.5 degrees approx
In other words the Earth does not spin upright but has a "wobble"

An age is determined by where the Sun rises against a background constellation

Look it up for a clearer explanation if you are interested

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
There used to be a game show on TV years ago

It culminated in the contestant watching a conveyor belt of gifts pass by

Then the contestant was asked to repeat what the gifts were
No one ever got all the gifts

The Human memory is far from 100 per cent accurate

Surely it is only reasonable that this has to be taken into consideration

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet
Hey I am not discounting what you saying. But we are a growing number of people getting larger by the day. All with the exact same point of view. And I am not too bad with my memory of scripture. The words are literally changing by the day.
I believe scientists have found that there are multiple timelines. And multiple projections of ourselves. You only have to watch the Cern Scientists presentation talks on there discoveries. It is possible that a small number of us have swapped timelines. So there may be another me (self) on my original timeline. He would have originally been here. He would be seeing my old reality. He's probably having this same conversation with the other projection of you right now. Except the other you would be defending exactly what I am saying here. And the other me would be defending this version of reality. (Or illusory realities)

Multiple (Selfs) and there projected realities is also something I have been taught (Vedic teachings) before the scientists had discovered this.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
You seem to have thought about this a lot, OP. More than me. I've witnessed the effect. It is very strange. I think two very close realities are merging together, or some of us are "slipping" between them because they are so close. Either that, or things have been changed and some people are vulnerable to being "wiped" and given the change, while others (for whatever reason) were unable to be :"wiped": in such a way.,

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet
Astrology is not something I don't have much knowledge about it. But I do recognise star signs. As most people would. And in the timeline I am from - the (Goat Capricorn) never, ever, ever , ever, ever - had a fish tail.
When I Google image - Capricorn - and see people tattooed with a goat fish. Confirming that this creature has been in around a long time. (In fact always?) C'mon. No way. Its nothing short of the Twi-light zone for me and others. And that is just one of 100's of opposite realities we are seeing.
Like I said there is just too many of us witnessing the same things for you to discount without thorough investigation. We can't all be mad.

edit on 4-10-2016 by TheInfiniteFantastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

You seem to have thought about this a lot, OP. More than me.

Its a bit like the blue and red pill isn't it. Once that door open its hard to go back.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

No matter how many people in the past have finessed me. No matter who, the guy who said he needs 2 dollars to get on the bus or that one girl who said she usually doesent do this,

Each person I meet in life gets the honor of a benefit of the doubt card, one and only one.

Only once, I cannot stress that enough, With that said.

I'm actually very interested in the Mandela Effect topics but they all appear to psychological issues, faulty memory or just plain bull####

So, Hey TKnightOD Can you elaborate on that of which we're not able to perceive. You could pm me if you'd like.

Thanks

link   
Double
edit on 4-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

link   
triple

edit on 4-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheInfiniteFantastic

As it relates to the Quantum angle:

en.wikipedia.org...

You might also find some 'relief' in reading the book "Doing Nothing-Steven Harrison"

www.amazon.com...

Enjoy Your journey...

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Yes my friend

We all make sense of reality in whatever way we can and also change our minds or sometimes cling onto ideas

Regarding countless selfs ...

I see it this way ...
We are born with a blank sheet
On which others write their ideas
Yet there is a part of us which can question or accept such ideas ... or create our own which we also can share
We are all inter connected in that way

I may not saying you do or don't ... but it always beneificial to question one's own ideas ... and put them to the test ...
In particular those we hold onto ... this doubt of self and questioning is what builds the strongest foundation within us

Life is full of mystery

edit on 5-10-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I was refering to observed Astronomy rather Astrology though they are connected

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

That could be the thing that seems odd to me is why is there video and photographic evidence of the other reality here shouldn't those have never existed here. I heard that one of the theories is that an alien species relocated us to a different solar system in the galaxy that wasn't exactly like earth but close enough because they wanted are old one kind of like the native American forced to live on a reservation and some of us remember the old earth. Just look at the sun it's not suppose to be painful on your eyes being outside if we evolved here the sun just feels like it's to close and intense. The spelling changes could be because the aliens didn't understand are language and they messed up the words that's why jcpenny is now jcpenney.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I might be able to help a bit here. Currently, some, but not many, people are beginning to access the memory streams of other aspects of their own - and other soul expression, incarnations. The adamant, "you're crazy, human memory sucks..." response to your observations comes from those who cannot, and probably will not, access memory streams, or memory complexes beyond what they have.

The process is erratic and fleeting for a reason - full blown memory complex of 1000 or more incarnations would be mind blowing indeed, resulting in the "sane" folks working to drug you or commit you. So we get glimpses. And forget about glimpses into memory streams of soul expressions that are not your own...

Added to that, 4th density layers of connection, which have previously been separated, are not filtering into our 3 density reality. As such, you are also "seeing" things represented in different versions of this same reality expression: You may see the "m's" connected this week and not connected next week.

Not everyone can, or will, experience this - by design. Fortunately for us those who cannot, or will not be able to access this they will be there to yell, scream, point to science, and all other manner of "you're an idiot" proclamations to remind us how wrong we are. On the flip side, soon enough access to those fully complex, rich and often way more interesting "memories" will be available, which will make the "idiot, people can't remember anything right science says" folks more tolerable at least in the short run.

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21913848]crankyoldman[/post

I might be able to help a bit here. Currently, some, but not many, people are beginning to access the memory streams of other aspects of their own - and other soul expression, incarnations.

Totally makes sense to me.
I had pondered the same thought myself. But it pleases me to hear your analysis.
I am reminded about Lord Krishna, who it was written had 16000 wives. Which He had saved. Each with there very own palace and each He was able to please and spend time with equally. He could expand Himself into innumerable forms. Your theory adds new light to what I have been taught. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join