It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks dump is ON, scheduled 04 OCT 2016 9:00 GMT will "devastate" Clinton, "the end" of them

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

This so so funny you are very correct.
But now we have to deal with the Assage is dead it was a clone threads for a few weeks now.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Belgianbeer

From what I could decipher ( bad audio and people sleeping in the house, preventing me from cranking up the audio ) - his initial main point seemed to be that he was making making a case for due process and justice for himself.

Fair enough and something I absolutely support.

But by the time he got to selling books, saying he'll step down if he's personally blamed for leaks - complete with cryptic implications - and trying to justify parsing out leaks for effect?

Yeah... Not so much.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

originally posted by: Belgianbeer
He did say, they where gonna leak every week now.
This week the first chapter would be released.

No he didnt. Alt-right sites said he said that.

All this stuff about Assange saying he has things that are going to devastate Hillary, that he was going to release before the debates, that he was going to release tonight.. was all completely made up by alt-right "news" sites.

You guys are #ing nuts blaming Assange for your own idiocy to protect your egos.

He actually did just say that the intention is to release information weekly for the next 10 weeks.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

#Assange: Regarding upcoming publications... We hope to be publishing every week for the next 10 weeks. #wikileaks10

Wikileaks twitter says they will...

Second thing...ease up on the attacks bub.
edit on 4-10-2016 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
a reply to: Belgianbeer

From what I could decipher ( bad audio and people sleeping in the house, preventing me from cranking up the audio ) - his
Yeah... Not so much.

I see,

I did like the little stunt he did, just now. reporter asked if any revelations would be made about the republicans and suddenly bad audio and he didn't hear the question lol!

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
October Surprise: Stay tuned an buy a book??

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Alex Jones having a meltdown.

link   
Assange is a limited hangout. We've been trolled. He said he's been watching the internet and he knew the US was getting excited about this. Then he began back peddling. He should have put a stop to any alt-right rumors regarding his quotes about bringing Hillary down a long time ago. I could swear I actually heard him say that but now this. So anti-climatic. He could have put a stop to the effin hype. Forget it, Hillary is going to win. Everyone's in on this crap, there are no good guys.

+2 more 
link   
Anyone else get the impression that the "threat" that caused him to cancel at the Embassy was nonexistent and was used to drum up viewership for this press conference in Berlin?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Without a doubt If he was misquoted about the content of this broadcast he could have said ages ago he was misquoted but he let it ride because he knew more people would watch.
He sure knows how to get a crowd but people will start to lose respect for him he plays the game as much as politicians do.
edit on 4-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
Alex Jones having a meltdown.

That's worth the price of admission.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belgianbeer

originally posted by: Hefficide

You know... Before the sun rises and the 8,000 theories about how Assange was actually blinking damning evidence out in Morse code while drones circles his head or how Hillary's army of remote viewers have psychically castrated him...

I just want to go on record as saying "This is just freaking sad. So, so sad."

I just don't understand why he didn't take the time to tell a major revelation. I mean, when is the last time he had so many camera's and news outlets on him.

Perhaps there simply isn't a major revelation to reveal.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Thats one of the main reasons I stream his show in the background, the guy is funny when he loses his mind.

He is a good entertainer.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
He looks very nervous and seems to be having a difficult time choosing his words.
And he looks like he's about to cry at times.
Makes me wonder if there isn't someone/something in the room with him.
I've seen several interviews with him in the past and he seems far less articulate and confident here

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: Xcathdra

Without a doubt If he was misquoted about the content of this broadcast he could have said ages ago he was misquoted but he let it ride because he knew more people would watch.

Aye, It always the same pattern. the more they talk about what they are going to do, the less actually happens.
If he had a major bombshell they would have released it already.

I still hope something will come of this, but I highly doubt it.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Thats one of the main reasons I stream his show in the background, the guy is funny when he loses his mind.

He is a good entertainer.

He is devastated, he'd invested a lot into this being a big thing.

He's lost it, trying to play off like its funny, he knows he's just been humiliated.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

No doubt...

Though thanks to MSNBC and Hillary talking about is show specifically I imagine his numbers have been at all time highs lately so he can probably can handle the hit to what "credibility" he has.

I will admit on occasion they do get it right... but the vast majority of the show is entertainment not news.

link   
Man the guy is #ing nervous, and he's always looking to a guy I presume standing next to him.
Just something I'm noticing.

link   
Alex Jones's ego is eclipsing everything else.

This is like watching Peter Griffin and Quagmire.

link   
Actually and potentially off topic.. I went to Alex Jones and it's way more enlightening than Assange was.

Jones just called out Assange for trying to sell a book... and then instantly began shilling his own books in the same breath.

I LOVE this stuff.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join