It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moscow: Washington sabotaged Syria ceasefire, US responsible for any new terror attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Moscow has accused Washington of sabotaging the Syria ceasefire deal, saying that the US will be responsible for any new terror attacks in Syria, as by taking no action against Al-Nusra terrorists it shows it is ready “to make a deal with the devil.”
SOURCE

I've never heard of one country telling another country they've made "a deal with the devil.” According to the Bible, "the devil" controls all nations. I believe that's easy to confirm if your moral compass isn't broken.

The article linked above reads like something written by somebody like David Icke in years past. The fact that it's coming directly from Russia disturbs me.

I believe anyone who thinks the current problems between Russia and the U.S. over Syria are just talk is wrong. We may be on the brink of WW3.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-10-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

We are on the brink and it's heating up more & more..soon it will be undeniable to almost everyone, but what's to be done about it ?

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: Profusion

We are on the brink and it's heating up more & more..soon it will be undeniable to almost everyone, but what's to be done about it ?

Nothing but more escalation is being done by either side.
edit on 4-10-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

new topics

join