It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Foundation Ordered by New York AG to Stop Fundraising

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The Trump Foundation has been found to have been operating without the proper certification. The Foundation has been deemed a fraud upon the people of New York. They have 15 days to provide the required paperwork regarding its fundraising activities.

Ordered to Stop Fundraising

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman's office on Monday ordered the Donald J. Trump Foundation to "immediately cease soliciting contributions" after a report that the charity lacked the proper authorization to seek public donations.

"The Attorney General's office is the sole regulator of charities in New York State, and when evidence of clear misconduct is brought to our attention, we take action," a spokesman for the attorney general's office said in a statement.

Notice of Violation

I just wonder how much is going to be discovered about this man's slimy behavior in the last month leading up to the election. I can only hope it's enough for people to come to their senses.
edit on 10/3/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
The Trump Foundation has been found to have been operating without the proper certification. The Foundation has been deemed a fraud upon the people of New York. They have 15 days to provide the required paperwork regarding its fundraising activities.

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman's office on Monday ordered the Donald J. Trump Foundation to "immediately cease soliciting contributions" after a report that the charity lacked the proper authorization to seek public donations.

"The Attorney General's office is the sole regulator of charities in New York State, and when evidence of clear misconduct is brought to our attention, we take action," a spokesman for the attorney general's office said in a statement.

Notice of Violation

I just wonder how much is going to be discovered about this man's slimy behavior in the last months leading up to the election. I can only hope it's enough for people to come to their senses.

Oh, any second soon someone will say how much worse the Clinton Foundation is. But slimy seems a very fitting word, appears to have been not really too popular on the Apprentice either.....

www.bbc.co.uk...

ETA: And he also seems to want to claim the moral high ground on how much tax OTHER people pay.....

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 3-10-2016 by uncommitted because: As per ETA

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
And it could've very well been an overlooked mistake by an employee in the foundation since I can only imagine the workload they must have to deal with. Not saying it couldn't be nefarious in nature, but at least give it the benefit of the doubt to see where this goes. I'm sure this will get cleared up, and the proper documentation will be handled on this.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
So you have a choice between an alleged 'Tax dodger' and someone linked with many deaths.

I know which one the Establishment will want people to focus on.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter
... but at least give it the benefit of the doubt to see where this goes.

With most people, I would. But with what I know about Trump's character, it's not an option for me to give him the benefit of the doubt. You may be right - this could be completely innocent, but he's going to have to prove that for ME to believe it.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Notice of Violation

I just wonder how much is going to be discovered about this man's slimy behavior in the last month leading up to the election. I can only hope it's enough for people to come to their senses.

I thought Trump said, "I am smart" he could've fooled me!
Imagine pissing about with foundation money for political purposes, when the foundation as a [whole] is under investigation, and possible suits, regardless of this certification row.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

If Trump is slime... Hillary must be the the Glob!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

There will be nothing ever proved to change your mind. It doesn't work that way. Especially in this political atmosphere.You have your mind made up and that's okay. You hate Trump-just about all of us do-but many of us hate Hillary more. But being honest, nothing will make you change your mind about Trump. Just be honest about it.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Trump Foundation appreciates your money tho

*Donald voice*

It was a good run kids. Maybe next time we will be able to raise more money for Me-...-rica. *cough* America.
edit on 3-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Oh Oh

The Democrats are on the smear campaign.

They're using appointed officials now !!!

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter
... but at least give it the benefit of the doubt to see where this goes.

With most people, I would. But with what I know about Trump's character, it's not an option for me to give him the benefit of the doubt. You may be right - this could be completely innocent, but he's going to have to prove that for ME to believe it.

LOL, you're a Hillary supporter!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

So the Foundation was not filing the necessary financial documents as well as not being properly registered?

I'd like to see what is in those reports.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

this could be completely innocent, but he's going to have to prove that for ME to believe it.

Why, are you actually thinking about voting for him?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Wait, a Democratic supporter who openly supports Clinton used his power to pinch her opponent and you have the gall to
call Trump slimeball?

He needs to be arrested.

I am going to go ahead and ignore your opinion of other peoples character, if you would blindly follow a criminal.

What is with posters trying to talk smack on the regular threads, instead of the mud pit, so they can passive aggressively

talk trash without saying why their candidate is good?

It is starting to get stale

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
Trump Foundation appreciates your money tho

*Donald voice*

It was a good run kids. Maybe next time we will be able to raise more money for Me-...-rica. *cough* America.

Right, read all about it "its in her book"

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
David Fahrenthold is the reporter pursuing info/practices of Trump's charity activity.

www.washingtonpost.com...

twitter.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 3-10-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
So you have a choice between an alleged 'Tax dodger' and someone linked with many deaths.

I know which one the Establishment will want people to focus on.

Four (4) posts in.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
And this "order" was so neccesary to protect the citizens that it was deliberately withheld by Hillary's cronies until today so it could be used as apathetic, desperate attempt at an "October surprise."

Does the stupid establishment really think the voters can't see through this BS?

This is exactly the kind of ruling class shenanigans that people are voting against hillary and the democrats for.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
And this "order" was so neccesary to protect the citizens that it was deliberately withheld by Hillary's cronies until today so it could be used as apathetic, desperate attempt at an "October surprise."

Does the stupid establishment really think the voters can't see through this BS?

This is exactly the kind of ruling class shenanigans that people are voting against hillary and the democrats for.

Not quite so interested in "law and order" when your favorite is on the line, eh?

Perhaps someday, people will be able to choose between two candidates who simply tell the truth about their actions and policy positions.

Not holding my breath on that one.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

What "law and order" are you referring to?

I made no mention of "law and order."

I questioned the suspicious timing. That is all.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join