It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Introduction and a little info. about myself.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I am a newbie to this board, but not to its concepts. My main areas of study are politics, with an emphasis on Africa. I've studied the paranormal since I was a kid. Religiously, I'm an existential athiest with an open mind. I look forward to learning new things and contributing when I can.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noob0832
I am a newbie to this board, but not to its concepts. My main areas of study are politics, with an emphasis on Africa. I've studied the paranormal since I was a kid. Religiously, I'm an existential athiest with an open mind. I look forward to learning new things and contributing when I can.

Welcome aboard!!! I have only been here a short while , but i have to say this site is refreshing day in day out! While i'm not a political person you will find this site quite active in what is going on around us. Don't be afraid to ask questions and use the search option to look up anything about threads from "the mysterious shadow people!!!" to "my computer starts to slow".

Hope to hear from you soon!

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Noob0832, Welcome to the party...

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Hello there gald you could find us, welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here us this, it will help you out alot!

[edit on 23-1-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hello, welcome to ATS! If your interested in politics, try Politics@ATS. It may be more fitting to your interests
. If you have any questions, you could always u2u message me.

-JB

[edit on 23-1-2005 by JBurns]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!! I have only been here a couple of days and I can't drag myself away.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Noob!

top topics

join