It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing Video Shows Killing Of 6 Year Old By La. Police Officers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I hope the memories of killing a kid tortures those pigs until they die.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Thank goodness some areas of the law and the media are taking notice of what happens so often.
As the news anchor says, "Sometimes the bodycam tells one story while the authorities tell another, that's why it's important to have those cameras."
A whole new ethos is needed.

edit on 30-9-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
I asked a reasonable question. Yes, the two Marksville La. officers were arrested within a week of the shooting:

Stafford and Greenhouse were arrested less than a week after the Nov. 3 shooting that killed Jeremy Mardis and critically wounded his father, Chris Few.

www.cbsnews.com...
You do remember the Terence Crutcher shooting right? Oklahoma police officer Betty Shelby was charged 6 days after the shooting:

Prosecutors charged Betty Shelby, the police officer who shot and killed unarmed black motorist Terence Crutcher in Tulsa, Oklahoma, with first-degree manslaughter on Thursday, Sept. 22. The 40-year-old Crutcher, a father of four, was shot on Sept. 16 when his car stalled on the way to a community college where he was taking a class.

qz.com...

I asked a legit question. In both cases the officers were arrested soon after the shooting. Which shooting prompted protests and outrage? It IS NOT about:

Divide-and-conquer

It IS ABOUT the reasoning behind these protests in the first place. By the way, who are the ones that are protesting

to further inflame racial tensions, further pit the people against each other, further the fighting/hating/blaming among the people....

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated
Well, there was a feud between the mayor and city judge:

The shooting prompted troubling questions: Why were two deputy marshals — whose main job is serving court papers for the city judge — chasing an SUV and shooting at the driver? How did Stafford — who had been charged twice with aggravated rape and has racked up a string of lawsuits accusing him of using excessive force — get hired as a deputy. [READ MORE: Inside small-town Louisiana feud that led to a 6-year-old boy’s police killing] The shooting also pushed into the spotlight a long-running feud between Marksville’s mayor and the city judge. That feud appears to be the reason the city marshal’s office began hiring deputies like Stafford and Greenhouse even though Marksville has a full-fledged police force patrolling its streets.

www.washingtonpost.com... 0a8

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I could 't help but notice the news announcer had photos of two black men above her shoulder while reading the shocking lead in, as if they were the victims.
edit on 30-9-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
More black police killing unarmed whites.
We have an epidemic in this country -
of trigger-happy police getting poor training or rather being trained to shoot to kill under the flimsiest of circumstances.

I hope these officers get a fair trial and are not tried by the media as so many are.
Our system of LE can only work if people trust the police and if the police trust the people a little more.

What a sad story.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slickinfinity
I hope the memories of killing a kid tortures those pigs until they die.

Isn't there already too much pain and suffering in this world?
Anyone with a conscience will be punished every day.
Those without one are psychopaths and a good reason to hope there really is a hell in the afterlife.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

No headlines about black officers shoot unarmed white man and his white son. Reverse the colors and this would have been headlines since last year.

At any rate, as I don't discriminate, the driver could have avoided this if he hadn't led them on a high speed chase.

The reason there have been no riots, looting, or burning is because BLM doesn't care enough to get involved with unarmed white lives, and I'm fortunate for that. No need for those thugs to come and tear our cities down. White Lives Matter too, but we respect the charges that the justice system sets.

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
imagine if there was no body cam footage... these thugs would be promoted by now and have fabricated an even bigger story against the victims.

We'd never know because this story was never sensationalized by the media.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join