It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nbc Dressed Intern As Fedex Driver To Deliver Clinton Debate Questions A Week Early

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
All that face scratching during a debate to signal the moderator was hilarious, everyone seen right through that.

Find a video of her during a town hall or news interview where she scratches her face multiple times during the program....Bernie debates are not included.

Paranoia...will destroy ya

Did she touch her face?? Multiple times? Did she?

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Nah ATS used to be decent, but now it's like reddit, where zero critical thought is "kewl" as long as it bags out someone "unkewl" like Hillary.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I am amazed at the crazy theories on why Trump got his butt kicked in that debate. Did anybody think is was going to happen any other way? Trump never prepares for anything. Debate questions are always the same and frankly it is not hard to figure out what they are going ask. If the subject is economy they are going to ask about creating jobs etc. It is not like they ask surprise questions. And frankly no amount of conspiracy can explain Turmps interruptions, rambling non sensible answers, his wandering off subject, and focusing on minor non important points can be blamed on nobody but, Trump.

I mean did anybody think he was going to show up with facts, details or even any idea what he is talking about when had not done so the entire campaign? Trumps supporters keep thinking his dumb crazy guy persona has to be an act and they keep expecting him to suddenly come out and be an intelligent, serious candidate who act normal. Heads up, it is not going to happen. Crazy clueless Trump is what your stuck with.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Trump was giving signals too!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I was able to find more information about other false information that has been spread in the past by the baltimoregazette.com.

Apparently, this website has also in the past tried to spread false information about a police officer shooting a black man, and this sparked unrest in the past. Who do we know has done this?

In fact, this website has spread in the past more false information about police officer shootings on black men.

The website where I found this information is the "conspiracy outpost".

Apparently the blatimoregazette.com has a p.o. box contact.

"We are located at 612 E. Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD 21202"

I can't link to the website where i got this info because it could break the T&C of ATS.

Let's see if we can get to the bottom of who made this false news.

edit on 29-9-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

And??? Maybe Trump's sniffing was some sort of signal? lol

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
I was able to find more information about other false information that has been spread in the past by the baltimoregazette.com.

Apparently, this website has also in the past tried to spread false information about a police officer shooting a black man, and this sparked unrest in the past. Who do we know has done this?

The website where I found this information is the "conspiracy outpost".

Apparently the blatimoregazette.com has a p.o. box contact.

"We are located at 612 E. Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD 21202"

I can't link to the website where i got this info because it could break the T&C of ATS.

Let's see if we can get to the bottom of who made this false news.

They did and then you did by picking a random youtube and then the baltimore gazette. Full circle there.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

They did and then you did by picking a random youtube and then the baltimore gazette. Full circle there.

First of all, I was trying to find corroborating evidence to the op, what I found is a whole conspiracy theory that imo we should try to solve. I am giving out all information found so far.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Searching for the baltimoregazette.com registar, it seems to have been set up recently, but I wonder who made this website and why it would be supposedly spreading false information.

Gorgeous questions. Beautiful, even.

What's with the disinfo website?

S&F for the resulting great content.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus if a Fox news reporter saw this put that reporter on TV tonight to verify or at least tell his side of the story. If he won't do it then the case closed. End of story.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

On average people touch their face 16 times per hour...I would be more worried If she did not touch her face at all.
How is the bottom of the barrel looking because you are scraping it.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Now, this is even more strange. I was able to find an archived website of this fake news site, and part of it's information is in latin?...

web.archive.org... baltimoregazette.com...

Had to separate the link, remove the space between them and copy and paste it to find that link.

edit on 29-9-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: Can't put the link, even using it in between url

edit on 29-9-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

It's the ruddy masons again I tell thee!.
Link doesn't work though I want to translate
edit on 29-9-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Any excuse as to why Trump totally failed this first big test.

That a big smelly wet pile of bull excrement. Manure if you will.
Have fun with this.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Nah ATS used to be decent, but now it's like reddit, where zero critical thought is "kewl" as long as it bags out someone "unkewl" like Hillary.

Ya it was so much better when you and your pals would never have to defend all the scums and swines that dared to question your Media given world.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
I am amazed at the crazy theories on why Trump got his butt kicked in that debate. Did anybody think is was going to happen any other way? Trump never prepares for anything. Debate questions are always the same and frankly it is not hard to figure out what they are going ask. If the subject is economy they are going to ask about creating jobs etc. It is not like they ask surprise questions. And frankly no amount of conspiracy can explain Turmps interruptions, rambling non sensible answers, his wandering off subject, and focusing on minor non important points can be blamed on nobody but, Trump.

I mean did anybody think he was going to show up with facts, details or even any idea what he is talking about when had not done so the entire campaign? Trumps supporters keep thinking his dumb crazy guy persona has to be an act and they keep expecting him to suddenly come out and be an intelligent, serious candidate who act normal. Heads up, it is not going to happen. Crazy clueless Trump is what your stuck with.

You mean the rigged tag team action vs Trump?
Good thing Trump is so popular and is a ratings magnet because those tricks are all used up now and their plan of following the historical account that the first debate is the only one everyone tunes in to, does not apply this time around. Everyone and their mother's cousin's sister's aunt and her housecat is going to tune in for the next debate, and all her scratchy face signals won't work any longer. She will have to verbally interject instead of having the moderator do it for her, which by default made her look reserved and confident when she really was seething to get a reply out. When she has to worry about getting those replies in all on her own with no help from the prearranged crony moderator, the real fun will ensue.

This all plays right into Trump's narrative, by her getting all "crooked" with the media appointed moderator.

A real moderator would have asked at least one follow up question to Trump's response that it isn't alright just to say "sorry" for the emails and that he contends it was all done on purpose and the country does not like it. She was coddled like a baby, and people noticed.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I'll just leave this here.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Here is one of the fake news stories this website has posted in the past. The website was funded with money, and we know that Soros has been behind other fake websites trying to spread racial hatred, confusion, and pounding on Trump as much as they can.

Also , from JimStone , check this out :
SOROS IS SETTING UP FAKE NEWS WEB SITES TO FRONT RACE HATRED HOAXES.

Despite how it looks, The Baltimore Gazette baltimoregazette.com... really is a fake web site.

The news story of a police shooting of a black man on the front page is a hoax, yet it is already sparking social unrest. The domain was registered in July of 2015, and then parked. It was activated yesterday with a fully complete fake front that is very convincing, and has a race hatred inspiring story as the top headline. ONE PROBLEM: There is no such thing as the Baltimore Gazette.

A quick check of the Library of Congress chroniclingamerica.loc...…. shows that the Baltimore Gazette opened it’s doors in 1865, operated 10 years, closed it’s doors in 1875 and has not existed for 140 years. This confirms that the web site called the Baltimore Gazette is nothing but a well crafted hoax.

It got me at first, I thought it was real. I thought there was no way it could possibly be fake. It has EVERYTHING you would expect a legitimate newspaper to have. It definitely cost money to do. Yet it is completely and totally fake.

trueviralnews.com...

By Kelly Riddell - - Thursday, July 14, 2016

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

Billionaire George Soros has funded liberal organizations intent on bringing confusion, disarray and trouble to the Republican National Convention in Cleveland next week.

Beware the Soros zombies

edit on 29-9-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

So again, the registrar is godaddy.com LLC , but why is there no information about the registrant? The registrant would tell us the person or entity that registered the domain name. So who has the power to suppress that information? Maybe ICANN itself?

Because it is set up private thru domainsbyproxy. Many registrations employ privacy.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Here is another false news from the baltimoregazette.com trying to instigate racial hatred and riots.

Charlotte Officials are Threatening to Revoke Welfare and Food Stamps From Rioters

By Amy Moreno September 24, 2016

What a rosy picture Obama has painted for America.

The only way to get rioters to stop plundering and burning like modern-day pirates is to threaten to take away their welfare and food stamps.

From Baltimore Gazette:

According to multiple reports, city officials have announced new measures in an effort to curb the violence sweeping Charlotte since the shooting of Keith Lamont Scott. Any individuals caught rioting, looting, destroying property or otherwise reacting in a violent and unlawful manner will have their government benefits permanently revoked.

According to the local affiliate WBTC, the punishment also applies to minors who might be participating in the ongoing melee. Parents of underage individuals who are captured while engaging in criminal activities related to the rioting will be held fully accountable, and could risk losing state benefits, as well as the custody of their child.

“Parents are responsible for their children. If they are allowing them to engage in lawless behaviors there will be consequences for them as parents.” Charlotte City Official, Wilson Stewart, told reporters during the 30 minute press conference.

truthfeed.com...

So it seems obvious who is behind this latest fake news from the baltimoregazette.com.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join