It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White gold/ blue brown dress illusion ME

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime
I don't think there's any question that our eyes (and minds) can be quite easily fooled and mistaken.

edit on 10/10/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Yes, exactly, there must be some reason why some people remember things one way, and some another, and why it is "all of a sudden"..... the timelines thing does not make sense to me, either does Cern, but the white/blue dress can maybe get us looking into a different direction, as each of these "effects" seem so deliberate and obvious, they aren't just spelling mistakes, they seem so purposely planted so they will be noticed, is how it appears.... Now the WHY< WHAT> HOW< and WHO, are the questions...

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

Get help.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
Yes, exactly, there must be some reason why some people remember things one way, and some another

Yes, it's called biology and the simple fact the human mind is NOT infallible.

and and why it is "all of a sudden".....

You say, "all of a sudden" but you're taking about what is relevant to you at the moment. I remember things wrong at different times and when I mention it to someone, they either have the same incorrect memory or they don't.

the timelines thing does not make sense to me, either does Cern, but the white/blue dress can maybe get us looking into a different direction, as each of these "effects" seem so deliberate and obvious, they aren't just spelling mistakes, they seem so purposely planted so they will be noticed, is how it appears.... Now the WHY< WHAT> HOW< and WHO, are the questions...

You're drawing out conclusions from things that aren't there. Why is it only things in popular culture are the focus of supposed ME incidents? Why arent my missing socks a global ME issue?! Or where I put that book, or why I remember my year 4 teacher name wrong... Why aren't these ME issues?

Because they are not in popular culture or mainstream media, which will have distorted your memory through memes and other decontextualised scenarios. That's where ME comes from. Not CERN, not aliens, not the hollow earth or Reptoilds -- from human beings, living in a society, where information is now so prevalent and broadcast down our throats every second.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Really not sure how cern has anything to do with it.

Why not any of the accelerators listed on this page?

en.wikipedia.org...

The whole concept or statement "putting out a frequency" is absolute nonsense. What frequency? in what field exactly? by what mechanism? what evidence do you have?

The effect you describe can easily be genetic, everyones bodies are fundamentally the same in terms of our species, but our genetics do give us slight differences. Some of these differences manifest in motor skills... the one at school we were always told was the ability to roll your tongue, there is also taste too, we were all given a bit of paper that had been soaked in a bitter tasting chemical... about 1/3rd of the class couldn't taste anything at all... while the rest of us looked like we had just sucked on a lemon.

THAT is far more likely what is going on than.... Cern ... putting out a frequency

top topics

<< 1   >>

join