It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

White gold/ blue brown dress illusion ME

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
In this video, the subject of the blue brown/white gold dress is brought up, and he also shows the example of the lady spining, and how we can change direction with our mind etc....

He brings up the question, that those seeing ME changes and those not, may be divided in the same way as the white/ blue people...

So maybe we are in the same timeline, on the same earth, and somehow cern is instead putting out a frequency that is making there be two groups, as there were two groups for the blue/white dress... depend7ng on our brain frequencies, or maybe something as simple as if we are right or left brained? Hope this makes sense.

I WILL post the video in a moment as my tablet keeps erasing my posts when I click the youtube button.
edit on 29-9-2016 by hidingthistime because: Glitchy tablet

edit on 29-9-2016 by hidingthistime because: Added vid I hope

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Here..
www.nytimes.com...

OP has fixed it. Removed post to not go off subject.😊
edit on 29-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Blue Gold EOT.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Not sure what happened, I retyped it, it got erased....lol. I am trying again.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I see a gold and white dress.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Move this thread to conspiracy!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

Why it is quite scientific actually. It goes into the colour spectum and how our eyes see things differently. You havent had a chance to watch the video yet, and I havent even had a chance to post it....
edit on 29-9-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime

Why it is quite scientific actually. It goes into the colour spectum and how our eyez see things differently. You havent had a chance to watch the video yet, a d I havent even had a chance to post it....

I mean all the changed/missing posts.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan

Why it is quite scientific actually. It goes into the colour spectum and how our eyez see things differently. You havent had a chance to watch the video yet, a d I havent even had a chance to post it....

I mean all the changed/missing posts.
oh, haha...lol

Really...lol.

Between my phone and my tablet, they are both against me! Haha

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Here..
www.nytimes.com...

Edit: lol... what happend?😊

NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

Funny thing when this first came out I saw blue black.. Now I see white and gold.. A few months later..
Probably something to do with the angle/perspective/different image.. No mandela effect..

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

I dont mean THIS is a mandella effect, I mean this illusion is an example of how they could be pulling off the mandella effect....

I see blue/brown in the one shown above.....someone else already sees white/gold...

It is an example of how two people can see the exact same thing differently for some reason.
edit on 29-9-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

In this video, the subject of the blue brown/white gold dress is brought up, and he also shows the example of the lady spining, and how we can change direction with our mind etc....

He brings up the question, that those seeing ME changes and those not, may be divided in the same way as the white/ blue people...

So maybe we are in the same timeline, on the same earth, and somehow cern is instead putting out a frequency that is making there be two groups, as there were two groups for the blue/white dress... depend7ng on our brain frequencies, or maybe something as simple as if we are right or left brained? Hope this makes sense.

I WILL post the video in a moment as my tablet keeps erasing my posts when I click the youtube button.

Ok good point. Would you like me to erase my post now that you got yours up and running?
I don't want to divert your thread🤗

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Sure thanks, np. It is great having the dress pic though.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Misterlondon

I dont mean THIS is a mandella effect, I mean this illusion is an example of how they could be pulling off the mandella effect....

I see blue/brown in the one shown above.....someone else already sees white/gold...

It is an example of how two people can see the exact same thing differently for some reason.

Wait...you see it blue and brown?? That's fascinating! I see gold and sort of a pale sky blue...the gold is very shiny and sparkly too.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Yes, I am trying with all my might to see it both ways, lol...squinting and scrunching, like with those 3d pictures, haha.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

Well I don't see white except for the little jacket, so I can't even get either color scheme right, lol

Interesting theory on the ME by the way. I like it much better than the idea that we're jumping dimensions or timelines.

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Damn CERN and their mumbo jumbo frequencies!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: hidingthistime

Well I don't see white except for the little jacket, so I can't even get either color scheme right, lol

Interesting theory on the ME by the way. I like it much better than the idea that we're jumping dimensions or timelines.
thanks! Yes, some of the ME things have jumped around too much now. It is obviouse someone is screwing with things on purpose. Especially since they pick all the most obviouse things.

I think the technology to fool us would be a lot more realistic than time travel...
edit on 29-9-2016 by hidingthistime because: Smallest keyblard ever

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

No it makes no sense.

Why it is quite scientific actually. It goes into the colour spectum and how our eyes see things differently.
The color spectrum is scientific and maybe how we perceive the dress, but that doesn't seem to be the topic of this thread since you're discussing ME which I'm guessing stands for Mandela Effect.

Mandela Effect is already one form of confabulation, and you're further confabulating the confabulation with more confabulation about CERN frequencies, which is NOT scientific.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

No it makes no sense.

Why it is quite scientific actually. It goes into the colour spectum and how our eyes see things differently.
The color spectrum is scientific and maybe how we perceive the dress, but that doesn't seem to be the topic of this thread since you're discussing ME which I'm guessing stands for Mandela Effect.

Mandela Effect is already one form of confabulation, and you're further confabulating the confabulation with more confabulation about CERN frequencies, which is NOT scientific.
so you have nothing to add of how our minds can look at the same exact thing and see it two different ways, and are just here to troll.... I see.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join