It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micgate! Donald Trump After Presidential Debate: My Mic Was Defective

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Donald Trump complained that his microphone wasn't working properly during the first presidential debate, questioning of whether he was intentionally given a "defective" device.

Trump and Clinton went head-to-head Monday night in a heated session at Hofstra University. The Republican candidate appeared to be shouting at some points and stumbled over his words at others.
LINK

Having an Alex Jones fan/conspiracy theorist as the presidential candidate for the GOP sure is fun and exciting. I imagine things like this happened in years past, but I would think former candidates wouldn't want to be associated with a conspiracy theory. That's not the case with someone who Tweeted a link to an Infowars article and appeared on the Alex Jones show as a presidential candidate.

The sad thing is that the debate was rigged against Trump because it was two on one. I don't see how anyone could deny that when so many of the questions were about irrelevant issues concerning Trump.
edit on 27-9-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I just heard him talking on Fox news and they were asking him about the sniffles. They gave him every opening, like "Was it seasonal allergies, a mild cold..." Nope. He says it was the mic.
Come on people.
I despise Clinton, I honestly do, but we are so screwed this time around. Trump can't even admit he had a cold or allergies? It's really starting to look like a choice between 2 massive egos that care more for their own appearance than us.

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

Donald Trump complained that his microphone wasn't working properly during the first presidential debate, questioning of whether he was intentionally given a "defective" device.

Trump and Clinton went head-to-head Monday night in a heated session at Hofstra University. The Republican candidate appeared to be shouting at some points and stumbled over his words at others.
LINK

Having an Alex Jones fan/conspiracy theorist as the candidate for the GOP sure is fun and exciting. I imagine things like this happened in years past, but I would think former candidates wouldn't want to be associated with a conspiracy theory. That's not the case with someone who Tweeted a link to an Infowars article and appeared on the Alex Jones show as a presidential candidate.

The sad thing is that the debate was rigged against Trump because it was two on one. I don't see how anyone could deny that when so many of the questions were about irrelevant issues concerning Trump.

Face it Trump got his butt handed to him. Funny I didn't hear the two on one whine when during the forum Hillary was questioned almost a third of her time on emails and Trump was allowed to lie his butt off about Iraq.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Profusion

LINK

Having an Alex Jones fan/conspiracy theorist as the candidate for the GOP sure is fun and exciting. I imagine things like this happened in years past, but I would think former candidates wouldn't want to be associated with a conspiracy theory. That's not the case with someone who Tweeted a link to an Infowars article and appeared on the Alex Jones show as a presidential candidate.

Face it Trump got his butt handed to him. Funny I didn't hear the two on one whine when during the forum Hillary was questioned almost a third of her time on emails and Trump was allowed to lie his butt off about Iraq.

He definitely got his butt handed to him, but I would also agree that the questions were skewed in HRC's favor and the fact checking part was pretty bad.

Overall, HRC was just a better speaker in general. She answered the questions more definitively and directly.

Don't get me wrong....I think they both kinda sucked. This was probably the lamest Presidential debate I've ever watched. It was more like the typical tit for tat crap we see between them in the newspaper....the mod should have squashed that but couldn't seem to get control.

Anywho...looking forward to the debacle of the next one!

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
He is his own worst enemy. LOL

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I just heard him talking on Fox news and they were asking him about the sniffles. They gave him every opening, like "Was it seasonal allergies, a mild cold..." Nope. He says it was the mic.
Come on people.
I despise Clinton, I honestly do, but we are so screwed this time around. Trump can't even admit he had a cold or allergies? It's really starting to look like a choice between 2 massive egos that care more for their own appearance than us.

Duh, Trump is the healthiest presidential candidate of all time, maybe the healthiest human being ever.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Duh, Trump is the healthiest presidential candidate of all time, maybe the healthiest human being ever.

Exactly, He just makes everyone ELSE sick and the whole ball of wax is contagious...

Stay Hydrated... (so You don't catch "it"...)

I watched the Marlins game. I figured I'd just read who won on ATS™ because I figure it doesn't matter anyway, the whole thing is a very large FARCE.. I'll be voting for "Miss YouALLSUCK" this year and on Nov. 9th once "THEY" reveal who THEY have chosen, I'll be able to type mocking attacks to those who would boast that either of those 2 CROOKS were ThePeople's choice.. Folks must be attached to their cell phones all the while the cellphones are past the actual sphincter and all the way up into the upper intestine???

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Overall, HRC was just a better speaker in general. She answered the questions more definitively and directly.

Considering she was once a lawyer where communicating and laying out facts was once her job. Donald on the other hand seemed to rehash the same sound bites he's used on the campaign trail. I think his temperament was much better, but you could definitely tell he was uncomfortable trying to control his demeanor.

I think there's a genuine sense of fear surrounding a Trump's presidency. It's why I think the media questions him the way they do. Any other established candidate saying the things Trump has said would have been written off a long time ago. I really think the populace is so fed-up with our representatives in Washington, they're willing to ignore the many red flags with Trump just to send a message of "screw you." If he wins, he could prove everyone wrong or make those that voted for him regret they ignored all the blatant warning signs.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

David Gregory of CBS News travels with him on the campaign trail. He said that he's heard Trump do that sniffle thing many times but the mic doesn't pic it up usually.

He said he believes it's just a nervous tic he has and not a health issue.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Sniffles and allergies my butt. He was so amped on coc aine he could barely stop talking. Anybody that had been around coke users could tell that's what it was.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

That must have been really awkward to watch the Marlins play after their all star player was killed in a boating accident a couple days ago.

But then again this debate did suck.

Are the other two debates going to be commercial free also? What about the Vice Presidential debates?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I cringe every time HRC spouts off about instituting Free College (by heavy taxes on the rich)
...as if the $2 Trillion in present Student Loans, not being paid back, isn't 'Free College' going on right now

all I hear from her is bigger spending, more regulations, more take-away from the decimated 'middle class' who now take-home the same money as they did in the 1990s (+16 years of wage-deflation & lower living standards)

Trump has got to be clearer on the Obama-Clinton creation and continuing covert support of ISIS/IS/Daesh as a tactical proxy army and regional antagonist that is now present in 30 nations (under Jihad attack)

both the Obama race-card & Mr Soros BLM are domestic anarchy/sabotage instruments... each policy/tactic/enterprise, warrent an 'enemy-of-the-state' status or profile rating by a restructured FBI & DHS, under Trump because HRC won't go down that road, Ever (as She's a Alinski or Weatherman Underground Revolutionary throwback of the 1960s-70s upheaval period)

Trump needs to focus more and not drag a huge tapestry into the counter-points he makes... sounds like he's throwing wet toilet paper & hopes to see some of it stick to the wall...
wheezing and gulping air aside (? hyper sensitive mic ? planted by somebody against Trump/GOP)
edit on th30147497978327362016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
Sniffles and allergies my butt. He was so amped on coc aine he could barely stop talking. Anybody that had been around coke users could tell that's what it was.

This wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: damwel

This wouldn't surprise me.

He needed the coke to stay on his feet. It's the only thing that kept him going through the night.

That bronchitis must be agony.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

That makes absolutely zero sense and is medically not true. Why do people waste their time, to write rubbish such as this, or "he's on coke"?

I swear, this election has produced some of the worst members contribution I've ever seen on ATS

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

That makes absolutely zero sense and is medically not true. Why do people waste their time, to write rubbish such as this, or "he's on coke"?

I swear, this election has produced some of the worst members contribution I've ever seen on ATS

Yeah I'm no Trump fan, but come on people, coke?

Really?

The demagoguery is brushing off Trump and onto you guys.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

That makes absolutely zero sense and is medically not true.

How do you know?

Why do people waste their time, to write rubbish such as this, or "he's on coke"?

So you obviously haven't seen the three million threads where people claim to spill the beans about their Illuminati connections, their time travel experiences, their alien abductions, and all the other crap that's posted regularly here?

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

How do you know?

So you saying it ,without any proof or evidence, is some how more valid than somebody telling you it's not, with the same information?

Really?

So you obviously haven't seen the three million threads where people claim to spill the beans about their Illuminati connections, their time travel experiences, their alien abductions, and all the other crap that's posted regularly here?

You should probably leave the AdHominem out of it.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Visible signs of coc aine use Link

Mental state:
Euphoria
Overconfidence
Unusual excitement
Aggressiveness
Paranoia
Poor judgment
Delusions
Hallucinations

No you're right....it couldn't possibly be coke

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Not sure what mics were used but my mic can pick up the sound of my eyes blinking, without some damping and de-essing.

But I haven't heard anything about his mic being defective.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join