It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Demonic bird-man' encounters in Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
A woman who lives in a remote area of Texas tells a very bizarre story of an encounter with bird-man creatures. She claims she saw them dancing and chanting on top of a water tower. Brenton Sawin, whose YT channel this video appears on, believes they are demons.
If you have some time to kill, it's a good scary story.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Brenton Sawin, whose YT channel this video appears on, believes they are demons.

Is anything not demons with these people?

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Yea...some people are put off by the Christian aspect. (You'll see comments on the YT vid to that effect.)
I found the vid while looking at some stuff by L.A. Marzulli and Steve Quayle. Those guys contend that this paranormal stuff is becoming more frequent as the 'veil is being lifted'. I'm trying to find a podcast that has one of those Christian
journalists interviewing an ex-military intelligence guy who claims firsthand knowledge of a trans-dimensional portal
opened somewhere in South America, allowing all kinds of weird nasty creatures to sneak through. Supposedly.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Demonic creatures dancing and chanting? I always thought demonic creatures were grumpy, party pooper types. Something extraordinarily good must have happened for them to be in such high spirits!

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Everything unknown is demons

There were times when people thought lightning is God's wrath (some still do)...this is similar to that. Ic dimnz I tel ya.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I'm going to guess that she most likely saw vultures.

Right across the street from my Dad's property, a large amount of them routinely show up from late Fall through early Spring. They are huge, can easily number several dozen, and seem to play around with each other. They'll kick each other and do a funny "slide" move where they face forward, move one leg out to the side, and then slide in the direction of that leg. It kind of looks like a dorky dance move.

Most times, they're so quiet that you wouldn't notice them if you weren't looking for them. But every now and then, they'd be really loud for hours, sounding like a bunch of pissed off crows. And they'll randomly stretch their wings out for several minutes which I think they do to warm up. The most I ever counted was more than 100 in all of the trees around my Dad's land. It made the atmosphere feel really eery, like I was witnessing a gathering of death incarnate... which is odd because I actually think they're pretty majestic.

In short, if I was intoxicated and saw some of them in action, I'd probably also think they were demonic bird men. Here are a few pix I took several years ago (had to zoom in to get these).

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Just wondering if any one else had. A glitch while watching the video? At about the half way through point the video paused and the audio cut out and what sound like a moris code signal beeped through and then a loud screech like noise then the audio picked back up further down the conversation between the lady and man.

I work 3 to 11pm and didn't get to bed until late last night and woke up very early to help see my wife and kids off and was watching the video after they left and I started to drift back into sleep when this happened it woke my back side right up and kinda freaked me out. I would really love for some one to tell me its just a glitch in the video and not that I'm going crazy or other possible reasons. I haven't had the nerve to go back through and try and find the glitch again yet but if no one else noticed it I might have to.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hmm Where is Fox Mulder when we need him ?

Were wondering, she described that creatures body was all covered with feathers and later she says that creature had weird looking ribs ??? What ? Can you see chicken ribs through the feathers ? intresting.. sounds more like a dream

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
if I was intoxicated and saw some of them in action, I'd probably also think they were demonic bird men.

Except she wasn't intoxicated? She even saw one while driving home.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Never assume you know what substances someone else is taking. For example, something like 13% of Americans use opiates. And there are a boatload of other prescription and recreational substances which can cause lapses in judgment/perception. Even high fevers can cause hallucinations.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
Demonic creatures dancing and chanting? I always thought demonic creatures were grumpy, party pooper types. Something extraordinarily good must have happened for them to be in such high spirits!

That's terrible. You're hilarious!

Don't be rooting for them now..

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: crimsongod21
Just wondering if any one else had. A glitch while watching the video? At about the half way through point the video paused and the audio cut out and what sound like a moris code signal beeped through and then a loud screech like noise then the audio picked back up further down the conversation between the lady and man.

I work 3 to 11pm and didn't get to bed until late last night and woke up very early to help see my wife and kids off and was watching the video after they left and I started to drift back into sleep when this happened it woke my back side right up and kinda freaked me out. I would really love for some one to tell me its just a glitch in the video and not that I'm going crazy or other possible reasons. I haven't had the nerve to go back through and try and find the glitch again yet but if no one else noticed it I might have to.

I don't recommend watching it again in search of the glitch.

I stopped watching it part way through.

If something freaky like that happens part way through then it could be too late for you, but not for the rest of us..

The evil birdman demonic glitch video. Then next thing you know a white face and black eyes are peering in at you, with red lips that you really would not like to kiss and then it smiles that ear to ear wicked smile and you hear the deep throated laugh.

Seriously, she sounded authentic in her testimony. I think that really happened to her and she saw that. Creepy!

Edit to add: I went back to watching it and that thing happened to me, it was horrible, such a high pitched frequency. I shut it off right away. That was freaky. Oh no, I hope it's not too late for me now too!

edit on 4-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

if your mom refuses to remove the non filtered cigarette from between
her lips, before she tells a demon to kiss her ass.

She might be a redneck.

SnF
edit on Ram100416v28201600000010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

All supernatural events on earth, that do not originate from God are from demons. This is especially true since the entire earth is deep behind enemy lines. This is where demons freely operate for now, but their end is approaching and they know it. Thus their activity has increased as the last days approach.

Unfortunately folks have been so inoculated with soviet era scientific atheism, that they are unable to discern the truth, even if it slaps them in the face. No matter how overt the manifestation is, completely fulfilling Biblical prophecy, people reject it, because the consequence of shattering their atheistic worldview is too painful; and because there are demons assigned to you to make sure you end up with them in hell.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
After reading this post and seeing the still frame for the youtube video all i can think is ... Mothman party

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Okay, I'm going to keep this brief for now as I'm going to save the full story for another thread.

I am not religious and do not follow any preset dogmas. I do believe there is a higher power, one from which all matter and life originates from. I am passionatly interested in the paranormal and all things strange. I have an ever curious nature and an apparent lack of fear. This has led me to dabble with some dark stuff...

Long story short. I have encountered what I believe to be demonic beings in my life. I have physically seen them. I have been touched and physically moved by them. I have communicated with them via conduits. They have even invaded my dreams as well as a family member of mine. It haunted me for over two years.

Demons, are absolutely real. However, they do not want to be known. That I am absolutely sure of. As the saying goes...

The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was Leading Humanity To Believe He Didn't Exist...

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
People are bad at telling size if objects. Probably a crane

top topics

join