It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange situation in France

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+91 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
In France, In a town called Saumur, gardeners employed by the town made a strange discovery. They went to work on an old church. Behind that church there are old natural caves. When they arrived there they saw 3 men getting in a white van and leaving the place. So they went to see inside that cave. They a found ISIS flags, audio and video stuff, newspapers in Arabic, a generator.. So, they immediately alerted the local police, which in turn alerted all the other services of the state : national police, antiterrorist forces, the prosecutor of the republic, the scientific police, etc..

Turns out, it was "just an exercise", led by the military center for nuclear, chemical, biological and radiological defense, allegedly of course. But no one was aware of that exercise, not the local police, not the antiterrorist forces etc.., no one but some general in the army. The question is, why would they need ISIS flags and stuff in Arabic for an exercise, and a generator ? Why didn't they inform at least the local police that there was an exercise going on ? Because that's usually the case. Usually government officials are informed, and the local population too in some cases.

It is to be noted that they almost always find ISIS flags in some car, or in some apartment shortly after a terrorist attack, and also stuff in Arabic. This looks like a deep state operation to me. An operation that is led by some state service, in the shadows.

There are almost no articles in French MSM regarding this, and if there are, it is just a short article to say that military personnel have been mistaken with terrorists.

Only this link digs deeper and ask all the relevant questions.
www.upr.fr...

Here are the other MSM links
www.lefigaro.fr...
www.courrierdelouest.fr...
www.atlantico.fr...

Everything is in French.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Strange story, can't wait to hear how this evolves.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn
Turns out, it was "just an exercise", led by the military center for nuclear, chemical, biological and radiological defense, allegedly of course.

Wow, the French people were about to be the victims of a chemical attack, due to some Terrorist who supports the Assad Regime.

That's how it would have been covered anyway.

edit on 25-9-2016 by Now2016 because: (no reason given)

+36 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Thanks for this news!!!!!

Reminds me somehow to Operation Gladio.

The time will come and people will learn that "weirdos" like me were right the whole time.

That the whole terrorism thing is done by "our" "security" officials, to strengthen their powers against the people. To make "big brother" legal. For sure only because of the peoples security...
Against the people that will uprise because of the next bankster crash, because of the behaviour of the greedy rich and only because of that powerful individuals!

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

Terrorists like to hide in caves. Wasn't what Osama used to do?

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Turns out, it was "just an exercise", led by the military center for nuclear, chemical, biological and radiological defense, allegedly of course.

Allegedly , of course. Just an 'exercise, only training, a drill...

Anyone else buying that from the highest authority.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
If it was an exercise the isis and Arabic paraphernalia could be to make it seem more authentic.. Just saying..

Doesn't make sense though that if they were planning an attack they would prepare in a cave behind an old church.. With a noisy generator..

But would also seem odd the authorities if it were an exercise would leave this stuff behind..

Something just doesn't add up here..
edit on 25/9/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
A false flag being set up? I wonder if the people leaving the scene were Middle Eastern looking. Sure makes it seem like a worldwide conspiracy when you consider how a terrorist exercise usually precedes a major event in the States.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
A false flag being set up? I wonder if the people leaving the scene were Middle Eastern looking. Sure makes it seem like a worldwide conspiracy when you consider how a terrorist exercise usually precedes a major event in the States.

Yes, that's exactly my thoughts, a false flag being set up. This way if there is a "terrorist attack" in the town next door, in the coming days or weeks, they already know who to blame and they already have everything they need to feed the MSM.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a clever strategy:
if somehow someone by chance is able to stop the attack in advance - it's just a drill, nothing to see here!

if not - it's a terrorist attack. please give up more of your rights, it's for your own safety, you know. the state and alphabet agencies will take care of you.

only thing missing are weapons and men on mind altering drugs as has been seen in so many killing sprees.
edit on 25-9-2016 by anticitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
How bout a discovery of an ISIS sleeper cell ? That someone doesnt want reported to the public , yet ? One that may have already been under an investigation ?
Time will tell

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
My take, they were planning a false flag attack and then blame it on ISIS???

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn

Turns out, it was "just an exercise", led by the military center for nuclear, chemical, biological and radiological defense, allegedly of course. But no one was aware of that exercise, not the local police, not the antiterrorist forces etc..,

S+F

Holy hell that is suspect beyond belief..

You cannot run a drill or training like this without the local Police and people that are in change of the local infrastructure being fully aware of the plans and that happens as soon as the plan gets the green light and you would even have representatives from the local forces sit in on the planning. Esp in France of all places with what has happened, commonsense tells you that.

As a training drill could be going on and a trigger happy copper rolls up and double taps someone hold a "fake bomb" and ISIS flag.

Also I very much doubt you would even use a ISIS flag, you would have something that is to represent a ISIS. flag.

I have been involved in a number of these types of drills and training and there was always a clear and constant communication with all outside parties.

Another thing is just in case something went down at the same time then you send the message out that the drill is over and you go into standard operating procedure..

If I was the local Chief officer I would be tearing someone a new asshole over this. Seems a highly suspect situation.

ADDED:::

I have just googled earthed the location or what I believe is the location and it seems to be the Caves de Grenelle that are located in the Loire valley, the location seems to be really built up not a Rural area far from it in fact, there appears to be a large apartment complex near by. Maybe some CCTV is available of the "suspects"...

On further review "quickly"..

Dare I say it is impossible to run such a drill without notice, the location is far to populated, this is not some training base in the middle of a known military site.. You would have to have someone stand guard if it was legit or have a temp "no go zone" whilst any supplies where being stored here and the contents is far to sensitive...

If I was a betting man I would put money down that something major was in the planning and has been uncovered.

RA
edit on 25-9-2016 by slider1982 because: added info

edit on 25-9-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2016 by slider1982 because: added info

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Or theyr'e trying not to panic people so they're covering up the truth.

What's really going on there is far worse than they want anyone to know.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
ISIS driving white vans seems odd. It there any mention of the description of the men seen getting into the van?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
ISIS driving white vans seems odd. It there any mention of the description of the men seen getting into the van?

Not really, France is filled with white vans it would be the perfect cover..

Should we not ask why was a Military vehicle being used for such a operation in what would be considered covert??..

No signage?, where the people in Uniform?, was there anything showing who they where???...

At the moment we have a White Van, dropping off Daesh affiliated items in what would be considered a hidden spot in a highly populated area in what has been said was going to be a local Military drill that no one in the local Police or Officials knew about!!!....

WOW JUST WOW

RA

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This is a catch 22

If ISIS is that big of a threat, do you really tell the people? Will people go to work? Will people pay their bills(if you are going to die, why not go out in a good mood). Will the whole economy collapse?

If you are doing some NWO-take over the world crap, and are using ISIS as a front, then it is a government training exercise. Training people to do bad, is still training....

The same pattern plays out whenever you elected a leftist(more goveneent control). I am talking leftist as, how people act, not what they say. If republican increases the size and scope of the over all government, then they are on the left, even if they say they are on the right.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I have to agree with everyone else - that is bizarre. Generally speaking, military exercises are announced, both to avoid scaring the public and to coordinate with police preventing civilians from entering the area.

It also seems bizarre that Isis flags and such would be necessary for a radiological exercise. And also right suspicious that the government would have a collection of flags and propaganda just sitting around waiting to be used for "exercises"...

Combined with the fact that flags and memoranda have turned up magically in other events, and the nonchalance of the counter-terrorism offices, I'd have to say they were caught at their own game. Very foreboding.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

False flag in the making indeed, import a couple of ISIS mercenaries accomodate everything for them and enjoy the show. Keep on repeating this and the people will come and beg you to take away their freedom. And people still think ISIS is their biggest enemy.. ISIS was created by those who you are currently trusting, welcome to the age of deception.

posted on Sep, 25 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

If you are not Algerian by origin, you must be a very naive guy or gal.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join