It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Cuban to take his trolling of Trump to the front row of Monday's debate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I just heard Hillary invited Mark Cuban to the debate Monday to throw off Trump. It would be great if Trump responded in kind and invited Monica Lewinski as his guest and plop her in the front row too. Unless she's already coming as Bill's guest. Maybe Hillary is worried she can't beat Trump straight up.

"Just got a front row seat to watch @HillaryClinton overwhelm @realDonaldTrump at the "Humbling at Hofstra" on Monday," Cuban tweeted. "It Is On!"

A Clinton aide later confirmed that Cuban was, in fact, invited by the Clinton campaign. "He has the best seat we have access to," the aide said.

Cuban has tried to publicly shame Trump throughout the 2016 campaign, regularly slamming the Republican nominee for not releasing his taxes. The attacks have been particularly effective, given Cuban's status as a fellow billionaire and his public persona as a similarly brash businessman.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
And to think I respected Mark Cuban and thought he was a smart guy...

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I truly hope he doesn't try to inject himself into the middle of these debates... I could see him trying to derail them by running onto stage, similar to what he's been known to do with his NBA team he owns.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
And to think I respected Mark Cuban and thought he was a smart guy...

I liked Cuban prior to Shark Tank. Cuban's ego and obnoxiousness on that show makes Trump look like a Caspar Milquetoast.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Cuban is still sore that his reality show, The Benefactor, which was a blatant rip-off of the Apprentice, failed miserably. Trump mocked him in a letter:

"I am truly sorry to hear that your show has been canceled for lack of ratings. When I initially called you to congratulate you on The Benefactor -- little did you or I realize how disastrous and embarrassing it would turn out to be for you. If you ever decide to do another show, please call me and I will be happy to lend a helping hand."

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The debates will be more of a circus than serious business, shameful!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Cuban is still sore that his reality show, The Benefactor, which was a blatant rip-off of the Apprentice, failed miserably. Trump mocked him in a letter:

"I am truly sorry to hear that your show has been canceled for lack of ratings. When I initially called you to congratulate you on The Benefactor -- little did you or I realize how disastrous and embarrassing it would turn out to be for you. If you ever decide to do another show, please call me and I will be happy to lend a helping hand."

Ouch. I forgot about The Benefactor. You know Cuban's green with envy. He's the poor man's Trump.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

It's a shame that this election is bringing out the worst of everyone. In a just world it should bring out the best.

Anyone planning on trolling during a debate is pretty damn low and disrespectful.

If he does anything at all, I hope they throw him out.

It's a presidential debate, not a game show.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

That would be great if Monica Lewinsky was there. She would probably do it if Trump threw enough money at her. Lol
This is Must See TV.! I hope it goes on as scheduled. Very possible one of them will cancel. Can't wait to see this..

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

It's a shame that this election is bringing out the worst of everyone. In a just world it should bring out the best.

Anyone planning on trolling during a debate is pretty damn low and disrespectful.

If he does anything at all, I hope they throw him out.

It's a presidential debate, not a game show.

Agreed. This move just make's Hillary appear to stoop to Trump's level that she's so critical of.

link   

Hillary's that nervous, eh? That's funny.

Trump should counter by bringing all the women Bill slept with. Not sure the first row has enough seats for that though.

edit on 23-9-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It is just like Clinton to pull strings and reward her wealthy billionaire donors with prime seats and privilege.

It is like a huge flashing billboard to remind voters of "pay to play."
edit on 23-9-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Yep. It might even be a bit lower being that she's having someone else do the trolling for her. At least Trump does his dirty work.

Not that I approve of his tactics but at least he's getting his hands dirty instead of asking someone else to do it.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Then clearly the strategy to rattle Trump will backfire?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

That would be great if Monica Lewinsky was there. She would probably do it if Trump threw enough money at her. Lol
This is Must See TV.! I hope it goes on as scheduled. Very possible one of them will cancel. Can't wait to see this..

I heard that it worked for Melania. That's what I heard, I dunno. Many people have said it. Many people. So I've heard.
edit on 2016-9-23 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

They should have invited the participants of the GOP debates. They certainly kept him quiet. Or maybe that pastor from Flint?

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
TBH, this seems kind of petty and adolescent.
She's constantly accusing him of being more showman than statesman, then she pulls a stunt like this? It just underscores that neither of them are very Presidential or afford this election with the decorum and integrity that the process deserves.
edit on 9/23/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Trump would definitely invite Monica Lewinski so don't go giving him any ideas because that literally would be deplorable.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The battle isn't against Hillary, shes not even interesting as a speaker. The battle is against the media, they're on her side and will make it as uncomfortable as possible for Trump.

He should get John Stewart to ask the questions. Now that would be some funny...

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
It would be great if Trump responded in kind and invited Monica Lewinski as his guest and plop her in the front row too.

Two better suggestions than Monica would be.
The girl(now woman) who Hillary helped her convicted rapist get off than laugh about it.
But the absolute best would be the reanimated corpse of Vince Foster front and center doing the elementary school hand gestures for intercourse.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join